Gta Railings

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Gta Railings

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Great experience

Mike and his installation crew were great. Value vs competitors was very good, I got quotes from 5 other companies. Time from measurement to installation was 8 days. Product looks fantastic and was installed professionally. The work site was spotless when they left. Very happy with the result.

Porch railing

Mike from GTA was the first to respond to my request for a quote. The process was simple. I sent him a picture of the porch he replied with a picture of a similar project he had done and the cost. We agreed, he came to take measurements and show me a sample. Had to wait a couple of weeks for materials. They and the installer arrived as promised. The work was done in about 90 min. They left the site clean and tidy. Great process and outcome. I strongly recommend Mike and his team at GTA.

Enjoy your new railings

g.sinopoli60 in Aurora
g.sinopoli60 in Aurora
3 reviews King City, ON

Front entrance railings

Mike showed up when he said he would and did a great job on our railings. We are very happy with the job.

Thanks
Enjoy your new railings & columns

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Front porch railings

GTA Railings did an amazing job replacing my railings on the front porch. Mike and I exchanged a few texts, he showed up on time for the appointment and was good on his word in delivering and installing the railings in 2 weeks. Price was within budget and the quality exceeded my expectations. The team was in and out in under 3 hours leaving no mess behind. I would recommend using GTA Railings for your next project.

Thanks

Andrew
Andrew

Glass Railings - front porch and back deck

Awesome job by Mike and his team at GTA Railings once again. Second time I've hired them after they completed our front porch railings last year. New deck needed railings and GTA was our first choice. Glass railings with privacy screens. Extremely fast turnaround in this environment when everyone is delayed. Highly recommend.

Thanks so much
We are very happy everything worked out the way you wanted
Enjoy

Leyl in Toronto
Leyl in Toronto

Railings

They were so fast and very professional! The best price in the City . Thank you for making it safe for my kids

Thank you !
Glad we could help
Stay safe

PP
PP
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Great communication, great work, fast and reliable

Super Happy! I usually do my own work and never happy with someone else's work but I was super impressed!! Mike from GTA was fast and responsive. Fantastic company / people to work with. Installer was great and got the job done in 1 day, and in the on and off rain! Fantastic, would highly recommend for any railing needs! Look no further than GTA Railings.

Enjoy it!

mike_4174
mike_4174

Not Professional

last company you want to deal with them. First, despite several attempts to reach them, they finally text back. I requested a quote with approximate sq footage and then he asked me whether its linear footage, i told them that i dont know the difference between sq ft and linear ft so he can come and measure it himself and give me an exact quote. Then he started to make me do the math for him and wants me to measure it for him and all that by texting without even calling. When i told him that i dont do business by messages and if he wants he can come and give me a quote he insisted on texting back and to make me measure it for him, i thing maybe his technique to give me a quote by message then when he comes to finalize the job gives me another price and tells me because i gave a wrong measurements. Anyways when i told him its fine and i will make sure to write my experience on home stars, right away the language changed and told me that they are trying not to go to houses due to covid-19!!!! then he texted and told me that there is someone in the area next week so he can come and give me quote!!! didn't he just say not coming due to covid-19!!! anyways he looks like playing games so be careful guys out there!

My apologies for any inconvenience faced by you through our conversation over the long weekend, I was at a job site at the time and we are currently extremely busy as a company unable to take on much further work. I understand your frustration but I assure you that our intentions were no less than to help you out, only the conversation that occurred between us were not up to the mark from our end, I was busy and probably should not have continued conversing with you at the time given my focus was towards my work. We are still looking to assist you for any work you would like to have completed

Candace
Candace
1 review Barrie, ON

Aluminum Railing

Excellent service from beginning to end.
Price was reasonable, great communication, and the finished product looks great. Just overall an easy company to work with!

Thank you very much!
Enjoy your new railings

NAVA
NAVA

Supplied and installed railings for our front Porch.

GTA Railing supplied and installed railings for our front porch. We are very satisfied with the service.
They are very Professional.
Thank you Mike.

Thanks you
Enjoy new railings!

More about Gta Railings

GTA Railings is aluminum railing systems supplier and installer located in Toronto, Ontario

We specializing in:

Glass railings
Glass railing systems
Commercial railings
Residential railings

We offer a variety of designs and quality products.
With aluminum railings, you get the beauty of wrought iron that last like aluminum.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtarailings/