Gta Railings

Reviews for Gta Railings

Terence
Terence

Front porch railings

Installed new glass railings on front porch. Michael is super responsive from arranging the initial measurements to installation within 3-4 weeks of ordering. Installers were skilled, quick and cleaned up after themselves. Would definitely recommend the company to others as it was stress free dealing with them.

Thanks
We are happy you liked our service

Michael & team

Front Porch Railing

I recently hired Gta Railings to change my front porch railing. The entire process was seamless, from my initial call to the installation. Michael and his team produced quality work within the agreed upon timeline. My new railing looks great!

We are very happy it worked out the way you expected it to be.
GTA railings
Michael & Team

Alvaro from Oakville
Alvaro from Oakville

Deck glass railings

Fantastic work done my Michael and team. I needed some glass railing for stairs and upper deck. They look great. Communication with Michael was fluid. Personal very respectful. I will call them again for a new project I have in the works.

Was pleasure dealing with you

GTA railings
Michael & the Team

Glass Railing for Small Composite Deck/Stairs

Job done very quickly and beautifully! Anytime I had questions they replied promptly. Very professional and reliable!

Thanks
Was pleasure working with you
Enjoy new railings

Michael and the team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Railing

It is a very reliable company. They came right away to give me a quote. It is installed now and they did a great job. Installers were very knowledgeable ! I would hire them again. Very happy with the service.

Enjoy your new railings

Michael & the Team

Maurizio in North York
Maurizio in North York

Railing

Great Service!... We are very pleased with our new railing. Extremely impressed with the quick responses via texting... I would highly recommend this company... thank you

Yes we try to keep in touch with our clients 24/7
Enjoy it

Ramy
Ramy
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Porch Railing

Michael is very responsive and was able to turnaround the project much quicker than most other companies. Job was clean and done well. Thanks Michael!

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Patio Railing

They were incredibly efficient and we are very impressed with the work. We would absolutely recommend them. Thanks so much Michael and the Team. We are excited to enjoy the patio during the last month of summer.

-Sossy

Enjoy!

Railing installation

They did an amazing job. Installed the railing within the 14 day widow they promised they would. I will definitely use them in the future and would recommend them. Professional and reasonable priced.

Enjoy new railings

Michael & team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Upper deck railing

John and Josh did a fantastic job installing this railing. They were professional, effective and ready to answer our questions. I would highly recommend them.

We are happy you liked our service
Enjoy!

More about Gta Railings

GTA Railings is aluminum railing systems supplier and installer located in Toronto, Ontario

We specializing in:

Glass railings
Glass railing systems
Commercial railings
Residential railings

We offer a variety of designs and quality products.
With aluminum railings, you get the beauty of wrought iron that last like aluminum.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gtarailings/