Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

130 Gowan Avenue Toronto ON M4K 2E3

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Aneta in Grimsby
Aneta in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

New roof

We are very happy with the quality of work, communication and extremely organized & quick work. Tony was easily reachable and quick to answer questions. Any and all issues were well documented with photos and all additional work was very well justified... No surprises.
These guys did a fantastic job, very thorough and the entire job done in 1 day. Would Definately recommend.

Ken in Oakville
Ken in Oakville

We were very happy with the work on our roof by 3 Bro Squirrels. They removed the old roof and installed new roofing, including a flat roof. The work required was explained to us clearly. The team was friendly and efficient. The property was left clean and tidy after the job.

Alessio in Missisauga
Alessio in Missisauga

Repair

My roof was terribly damaged because of the work of a previous company, it was hard for me to trust a new roofing company but I am glad I was able to trust the team of Three Bro Squirrels roofing. They were quick to respond and very organized, I needed a sheeting replacement to repel the water away from my house and a shingle replacement. My roof was inspected at first and then it was done in less than what we had discussed. I am beyond grateful they made time for me and were able to help me before the snowfall. I had a really good experience with them and I highly recommend this company, they will not disappoint you.

Thank you for your support!!

bell3420
bell3420

A Five Star Company!

I had a big job, roofing incl. flat roof, chimney rebuild, metal soffit and fascia work, gutter, and vinyl siding. Greg and his team did a great job. The house looks brand new! Attention to detail, good communication and inspections at every stage of the work were much appreciated. I would hire Three Bros Squirrels Roofers again!

Thank you for your amazing review!!!

Jani  in Toronto
Jani in Toronto

Roof and aluminum installation

I am supper happy with the work from the Three Bro Squirrels. They are so organized so correct and perfect at everything they do. Thank you so much for everything

We appreciate your support!!

Mary
Mary

Roof repair, chimney rebuild and eavestrough replacement

I needed an urgent a repair for a leaking roof and Greg squeezed me in and made sure the repair got done right away because a big storm was coming. Much appreciated!
It was also time for my old eavestroughs to be replaced and for the chimney to be rebuilt. That work was done in a timely manner too.
My property was left neat and clean, and Greg was always polite and good at explaining things.
I highly recommend!

Greg got them done in a timely manner and left my property neat and clean.

Thank you for your feedback!!

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Soffit and Siding

Nothing but great things to say about this company. They were timely, tidy, and professional. We had our siding on the second floor redone all around the house as well as porch and roof line soffit with eavestroughs. The company owner never shies away from answering the phone unlike some trades we've had in the past. We provided a relatively small deposit in relation to the project, due to supply chain delays the project took longer than usual however Greg provided frequent updates and continued to apologize for things that were out of his hands. Once the project was essentially completed there was one small area that due to mistimed communication on our part needed to be corrected, Greg did so without any question or quarrel. On top of which, despite the job being 99.5% completed and us offering to pay for the bulk of it, Greg refused payment until the job was 100% completed and we were totally satisfied. We will absolutely use this company for any future projects and recommend to anyone looking for quality workmanship.

Thank you for your wonderful review!!

cdiamond
cdiamond

Siding

These guys did amazing work redoing the siding on our house. They were on time, great price and they made sure everything was done proper and smooth. What more do you want, Highly recommend.

we appreciate your support!!!

J.Pearce
J.Pearce

Great job.

Greg's flashing guy did a great job covering old wood along the side of our flat roof. Nice new clean look and protection against water damage for years to come. Also flashing around two skylight curbs to make sure we never get any water damage there. Excellent work and did it very soon after the quote.

Thank you for your nice review!!

LL in Toronto
LL in Toronto

Look No Further

This company thoroughly explains the installation process, and provide photos of the work in progress. You will be in good hands. These are skilled and trustworthy workers who take pride in what they do.

Thank you for your feedback!!

More about Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd.

Three Bro Squirrels Roofing Ltd. is a family owned and operated, residential and commercial roofing contractor focused on providing quality service roofing in Toronto and the GTA. We specialize in the installation, maintenance, and repair of various residential and commercial roofing systems. Three Bros Squirrels Roofing is fully licensed and insured. Our 24 hour service and quick response makes the difference in roofing Toronto throughout all seasons!

Whether it involves flat or shingle roofs, skylights or roof repair and maintenance, the experts at Three Bro Squirrels Roofing are dedicated to the highest level of customer service and quality workmanship offered in Toronto and the GTA roofing industry.

Our services include inspection, consultation and recommendation of proper methods, materials and estimates to solve all our customers’ individual requirements. Our work is fully guaranteed, backed up by great warranties and provides our customers with piece of mind in knowing that their roof will last for years to come. That's how confident we are about our roofing services.