Surrey BC

Reviews for Pulsar Construction

Vadim in Surrey
Vadim in Surrey

Deck and stairs reno

Thank you V.A.C for your outstanding service. We were very impressed with how professionaly everything was done. The estimate and the billed matched 100% and it was affordable as well!
Would highly recommend!!

Thank you Vadim. It was pleasure working with you on your project. We wish you much enjoyment of your renovated deck for years. All the best!

TK in Burnaby
TK in Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

Deck Stairs

We are very happy with the deck stairs constructed by V.A.C Construction. Alex is a highly professional Carpenter with exceptional skills who takes pride in doing quality work. He arrived to site on time and worked hard all day. I would highly recommend Alex for any carpentry work, you would not be disappointed.

Thank you Tony, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new stairs. Looking forward to building you a deck as well.

JG in Surrey
JG in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

Retaining wall and deck

I am extremely happy with the retaining wall and deck Alex built. He is very hard working and takes a lot of pride in his work. He is meticulous and has a great eye for detail. The deck turned out to be a lot better than what I envisioned and is extremely sound and solid. He is very concerned with structure, stability, and safety of the deck. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you Alex and Mila for a beautiful deck.

Thank you Jon for writing a review on us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your new deck.

Jonathan in Surrey
Jonathan in Surrey

Front Porch

I saw VAC Const. on Craigslist posting as I was looking for a guy to do my front porch. He replaced my duradeck floor to cedar deck and replaced my bouncy stairs. He made my deck and stairs sturdy, the framing work was amazing. He also made some good recommendations on materials to use. He is very detailed and show up to work on time. A great guy to deal with. I will definitely recommend him.

Thank you Jonathan for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. Thank you again and enjoy your new front porch.

Tony Gamesaee in Surrey
Tony Gamesaee in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

Siding

We had an appointment with another siding guy but no showed, so I found Alex post it on Craigslist and decided to give him a call. Alex showed up with in an hour and I decided to go for it. He is professional, punctuality, horness, and he knows how to save some costing on the materials and shop around. He repaired sidings around my house and replace one big area, the works was done in 3 days. I already gave Alex another customer after he finished my house. Keep up the good work, we will deffinately need him again in the future. Highly recommended.

Thanks Tony, it was a pleasure working with you.

tony in Surrey
tony in Surrey

Carport walls built

I have Alex help me to build my carport wall.He had a fantastic work,not only the quality,but save the materials,also keeping the work site neat.So great job he did.I do recommand him as one of the best contractor.

Thanks for the Great review Tony.

Olena in Surrey
Olena in Surrey
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Deck installation

I was extremely happy with the work that was done by V.A.C. Construction.
Alex build the deck on the back of my house. He was responsive, and provided great ideas that worked really well with my space and made a great addition to my house.
Alex worked very hard and he is very detailed oriented. He charged exactly what he quoted. I would highly recommend without hesitation this company led by Alex.
Thank you!!!

Thank you for the review.

Alex Feng in Burnaby
Alex Feng in Burnaby
5 reviews Burnaby, BC

Stairs and Post Replacement

I recently purchased a home in the Burnaby area that had rotted out stairs and the front post supporting the car port rotted out. I contacted Alexander and he was pretty honest and straight forward with where the costs are and what he charges. We were able to agree on a deal right there. He showed up on time and did a great job. He is very detail oriented. If you want somebody cheap who does a fast and sloppy job then you should look else where. If you want honest work for a fair price he's the one to call.

Thank you Alex.

Angela from Surrey
Angela from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Deck Repair

I recently bought a home in Cloverdale, and although the deck seemed new at the time after a year of winter the planks started to lift. I called Alex from
V.A.C. Construction and when he examined the way the planks had been installed he showed me they were done totally wrong. He explained the problem and came the next day and repaired with expertise. He has the capabilities to many other things and would recommend his work.

Thanks for the review Angela.

More about Pulsar Construction

Pulsar Construction is a family-owned and operated deck building company.
We take pride in everything from meeting the customer for their first estimate to the completion of each project. We do not just spend more time in your backyard making your deck perfect. We also care that we do it smarter and better than anyone else. We combine customer desires with building regulations, functionality and quality workmanship. And a little bit more about us or why choose us for your deck project?
*Free estimates or quotes.
*Progress payments system.
*A variety of deck building material options.
*Never run more than one project at the same time.
*Carry $2 million in general liability insurance.
*We build decks all year round. Yes, we build decks during the cold winter season.
*Accredited business by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
*BC's Best Deck Builder Award by HomeStars and Houzz for 5 years in a row.
*Canada's Best Wooden Deck Project Award by MicroPro Sienna® Treated Wood building products.
*TimberTech & Azek Gold Level Contractor