Surrey BC

mark in Surrey
mark in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Composite deck

I am very satisfied with my new deck constructed by Pulsar Construction. I would sincerely recommend this company if you are interested in quality construction, meticulous attention to detail and expert techniques to ensure a long lasting product giving great value into the future.
Alexander was easy to work with, explaining any issues as they came up and proposing solutions along the way. Alexander and his wife Mila made a great team. It's amazing how just the two of them could get this deck built to such high standards in just over 2 weeks, including rain delays. They were discrete and hard working and did not disrupt the rest of the family as the construction went along.
Once more if your looking for quality construction Pulsar Construction is the way to go!

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the opportunity to build your deck. It was very nice working with you, and I hope you will enjoy your deck for many years.

pretoriuspete
pretoriuspete
1 review Langley City, BC

Awesome Deck

Friendly consultation to determine what we wanted. Alex gave us a quotation with the options as we wanted. Then we got a heatwave with record temperatures, but the deck is fantastic, and will be the centerpiece of the backyard. Thank!

Thank you for your business & your feedback. Your maintenance-free deck will be the envy of the neighbourhood. What a beautiful design & build. It was a pleasure working through the idea process & clarifying options & details with you & your wife. Your attention & thoroughness definitely contributed massively to the beautiful end product. Wishing you many beautiful hours "on deck" with family & friends.

Bill
Bill
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Backyard Deck

Extremely pleased with the quality workmanship of Pulsar Construction. Alex takes great care and pride in the selection of all the building materials. His high standards for the construction have given us a deck that will last for many, many years. From quote to completion, communication on all of the details was thorough, and any issues that arose during construction were promptly addressed. I would highly recommend Pulsar Construction.

Thank you for your kind words and the HomeStars review. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you will enjoy your new deck for many years to come. Thank you for the business, and we wish you all the best.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Is there a higher number I could give them?

This could not have been a better experience. Everything from the first contact, to the design plan, to the execution. Everything was meticulously done. The quality of the workmanship was incredible. It was beyond my expectations.

Thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the opportunity to build your deck. It was very nice working with you, and I hope you will enjoy your deck this coming summer!

rjetha22
rjetha22
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Composite Backyard Deck

This is the second time I have used Pulsar Construction to build a patio deck. Alex and his team do an amazing job. I had Alex build a 16x14 ground level deck using composite materials. The finished product looks amazing. Everyone who sees the deck is amazed on how good the back yard looks and how well its built. If you are looking to build a deck that will last years and years I would highly recommend Pulsar Construction

Thank you very much for your kind words, for your business and most of all, thank you for putting your continued trust in Pulsar Construction. Repeat clients are the best clients, and thank you again for welcoming us back to build this maintenance-free deck for you.

Mike in Langley
Mike in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Deck Replacement

My old deck had rotted beyond repair, and had become both an eyesore and a hazard. I researched deck builders and reached out to Pulsar based on the reviews here. Boy, I'm glad I did!

Alex came by for assessment and spent over an hour thoroughly reviewing what needed to be done. After accepting his estimate, the Pulsar team got started with hauling away the old deck, and then prepping the space for the new deck.

Alex is a true craftsman. Every element of the new deck, from the footings to framing to deck surface fit perfectly. He takes no shortcuts, and I have no doubt this deck will last for decades. He was also very helpful with suggestions and built the new deck around our two large lilac trees (which I had expected we would lose) and it looks awesome!

All in all, an amazingly high quality finished product, and at a very reasonable price. I feel terrific about our engagement with Alex and the Pulsar team. All the positive reviews on here echo my experience with the company. If you're considering a new deck, or a replacement, I wouldn't hesitate to give Pulsar my highest recommendations!!

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed building the great looking backyard deck for you. We hope that you will get lots of years of fun and laughter with your family on your new deck. We appreciated your kindness, trust and business. Thank you for your time and for choosing Pulsar Construction.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Composite Backyard deck

I had a composite backyard deck built over an existing cement slab. Friendly helpful service, done on time, as promised. It was a very enjoyable experience with Alex Rachinsky. I have no trouble highly recommending Alex and Pulsar Construction to anyone looking for a professional replacement deck. I'm very happy with my new deck.
Lee M
May 16, 2021.

marilyn.mae
marilyn.mae
0 reviews Surrey, BC

New Deck construction

New Backyard Deck

I am so happy with my new spacious, wooden pressure-treated deck by Pulsar Construction. The workmanship was very professional and amazing. Alex is the real deal. I highly recommend Pulsar Construction to anyone for a new build or replacement deck.

Marilyn
South Surrey

stephil
stephil
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Composite Backyard Deck

Pulsar Construction is the real deal. After years of 'thinking about it', we finally decided to get on the composite deck train to replace or ugly 19 year old vinyl deck. After reading Homestars reviews, we contacted Alex who came the next day when he said he would, samples on hand, listened to our idea, made suggestions and worked with us to get the exact outcome we now have. Some of the quotes received recommended to place the composite on top of our existing vinyl deck. Cheaper yes, but long term durability would be a factor if the old frame was in bad shape (which it was). Alex told us from the get go that he would tear up the new frame and build a new one 'from scratch'. He then provided us with a
detailed blueprint of our options based on materials, design (Timbertech Pro Reserve - Storm Gray), extension of deck, time frame and what to expect in the days following etc., We knew right away we wanted to work with him. He was always punctual, would arrive or call when he said he would. At the end of each day, Alex reviewed and explained in detail what he had completed and what would happen the next day. His exceptional workmanship is a craft,  resemblant of an artist, he cares about his final outcome. It was really great to see the progress day to day. We are over the moon with our new deck and can't wait to finally enjoy it when the weather gets warmer. Thank you Alex! It was such a pleasure to deal with you and have shared a few laughs as well. I wish we had another deck for Alex to replace and design. Highly recommend Pulsar Construction.

Thank you for your kind words and the HomeStars review. It was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you and your family will enjoy the deck for many years to come. Thank you for the business and we wish you all the best.

Brian in Burnaby BC
Brian in Burnaby BC
1 review Burnaby, BC

TimberTeck Pro Reserve Composite Deck (February 2021)

We are so very happy with Alex’s excellent craftsmanship and quality construction of our deck which will now be the centerpiece of our backyard renovation.

We requested a quote on the website and Alex replied setting up an onsite visit to inspect our existing deck and provide options for composite materials. He did a comprehensive inspection of the current deck structure to determine what could be reused or not, to ensure his quote would be accurate. Alex spent over an hour and a half with us reviewing & explaining our options, providing recommendations and pros/cons relating to our requirements. Based on his knowledge and professionalism, my wife and I felt very comfortable after our meeting. Alex provided a quote that was detailed with cost broken down by the work required and the options we selected.

After we finalized the contract, Alex gave us a start date and always reminded us that the weather would impact the progress of the project. At the end of each day, he would review the day’s work and the plan for the next day. Alex always took the time to explain why things were done a certain way and if any issues came up, he would provide options and recommendations, with a focus on quality and cost. The work site was always kept clean and organized after the day’s work was done.

You can tell from his attention to detail on the framing, he was building a deck that would structurally last a lifetime. When it came to installing the composite decking, Alex lived by the motto “measure twice if not more and cutting once”. Alex organized the material to ensure the boards fitted exactly and the look was uniform. He spent time to ensure the mitre joints on the fascia boards connected perfectly.

Without any hesitation, we would highly recommend Pulsar Construction to build your deck. Thank you very much Alex.

Hi Brian, thank you so much for the great review and for giving us the opportunity to build your deck. You guys were a pleasure to work for! We were happy to help you guys build the deck of your dreams.
It turned out amazing. I'm sure you will enjoy it for many years to come.
Thank you for your welcoming house and for the little treats you got for us!

More about Pulsar Construction

Pulsar Construction is a family-owned and operated deck building company.
We take pride in everything from meeting the customer for their first estimate to the completion of each project. We do not just spend more time in your backyard making your deck perfect. We also care that we do it smarter and better than anyone else. We combine customer desires with building regulations, functionality and quality workmanship. And a little bit more about us or why choose us for your deck project?
*Free estimates or quotes.
*Progress payments system.
*A variety of deck building material options.
*Never run more than one project at the same time.
*Carry $2 million in general liability insurance.
*We build decks all year round. Yes, we build decks during the cold winter season.
*Accredited business by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
*BC's Best Deck Builder Award by HomeStars and Houzz for 5 years in a row.
*Canada's Best Wooden Deck Project Award by MicroPro Sienna® Treated Wood building products.
*TimberTech & Azek Gold Level Contractor