Vedder Residential

Reviews for Vedder Residential

jennwright83
jennwright83

Toilet x 3 replacement

A sewage smell was coming from our bathrooms. Joe came over and confirmed there was an issue. Three toilets were replaced

We are happy that we were able to address the sewer smell quickly for you. Those new toilets should serve you well for many years and help reduce your water bill.

Gerald Wubs in Abbotsford
Gerald Wubs in Abbotsford
1 review Chilliwack, BC

tune up gas furnace, and replace HW tank

Called Joe for second opinion on existing gas furnace and HW tank. We had been told we needed major furnace work and new water tank.
We did need a new HW tank, but not the big furnace bill. Joe saved us big$ over the other guys, and he is a nice guy too!

Thank you for review! It was a pleasure working with you in your home.

jjwegener
jjwegener

Furnace repair

Extremely honest. Told me the hard truth about my furnace condition. Gave me the minimum amount to get my heat running. Then gave me a quote for a new one. I have gotten 3 different quotes, his was the cheapest, and most detailed. Highly recommend.

Thanks for the review! We always try to provide multiple options, I'm glad we found the one that best suited your needs.

Brent  from Central Okanagan
Brent from Central Okanagan
1 review Central Okanagan, BC

Valve replacement

Joseph did an excellent job. I found him online, he can in and replaced an over flow valve that was leaking at the seal. He did a perfect job and I have no complaints. I even recommended him to a friend.

Thanks for the review and thanks again for the referral! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Kathy  from Winter Haven
Kathy from Winter Haven
1 review , SK

Warranty work

I had Joe replace the motor in our furnace and a pressure switch. I’ve worked with Vedder residential before and Joe is excellent. If I have any issues he's there right away to fix it. I will always recommend Vedder Residential. Such a great experience.

Thanks for the review and thanks for the coffee! It's always a great experience for us when we get to work in your home.

Shelli from Richmond
Shelli from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Replace hot water tank

Vedder residential came in and inspected my home and gave me a reasonable quote. Then Joe came in and replaced my hot water tank and a heat tank in the wall. He was great fixed everything properly, answered all of my questions and was overall a really nice fellow. He wore covers on his shoes when he came into the house and after the job was done he made sure to clean up and gave me his email if I had any questions. Joe actually lives rather close to me so it made sense to hire him rather than a big cooperate company that doesn’t care about their customers. I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Vedder Residential!

Thanks for the review! We're so happy that you enjoyed the service as much as you did, we look forward to working with you again.

More about Vedder Residential

At Vedder Residential we specialize in providing professional, informative, no pressure service every time we step into your home. We work with you to determine the right repair or replacement, and then get that work done in a timely and professional manner.

Vedder Residential is based out of Chilliwack and offers a wide range of plumbing services from unclogging sinks, well filtration systems, faucet repair and full house re-pipes.

Installations of Plumbing Fixtures & Appliances
Well Pressure Tanks
Well Filtration
Plumbing Inspections
Insurance Reports

We install, repair and maintain a variety of heating equipment from furnaces and boilers, to water heaters and fireplaces.

Furnace Repair, Tune-Ups & Installations
Fireplace Tune-Ups
Heating/Cooling Controls
Running Gas Lines
BBQ Boxes

If you are looking for additional comfort indoors we install, repair and maintain air conditioners, heat pumps and indoor air quality(IAQ) products.

Air Conditioner Tune-Ups & Installations
Air Purifiers
HEPA Filters
UV Filters

Heating & Air Conditioning and Plumbing
Vedder Residential supplies and installs a variety of products from plumbing fixtures such as Toilets, Faucets, Tubs & Showers. As well as Furnaces, Boilers, Tank and Tankless Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, Well Pumps and Pressure Tanks.
We deal in annual maintenance, repair and replacement of your home's plumbing, heating and air conditioning systems. We provide Free Quotes on system replacement and offer extended emergency service.
We repair and service all makes of fixture and appliance. We install only reputable and reliable equipment from manufacturers such as Rheem, Delta, Toto and American Standard.
Our specialty is a well rounded, customer oriented service. We provide photo documentation of all repairs and replacement. We run thorough tests on your home's mechanical systems to ensure everything is running smoothly now and in the future. Pricing is provided completely upfront with a variety of options to fit any budget.
2015
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Cash, Certified Cheque, Interac, Visa, Mastercard
BCSA Licensed Gas Contractor, Journeyman Red Seal Plumber, Licensed Gas Fitter, QF Forced Air
Chamber of Commerce, TECA Quality First
Diploma of Trade Sciences, CoC in Refrigeration Technology, CoC in Electrical Technology
1 year on all supplied parts and labour.