Burlington ON L7L 6A2

All Stars Roofing Inc.

Reviews for All Stars Roofing Inc.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

"Highly recommend All Stars Roofing for anyone in need of fast, reliable service! I recently had an emergency roof replacement and was blown away by their responsiveness. From the moment I called, their office responded promptly, sending Kevin, a knowledgeable sales representative, to assess the situation and provide a reasonable quote. The next day, their efficient crew completed the job in just one day! I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you, All Stars Roofing, for your professionalism and exceptional service!"

Avi from Concord
Avi from Concord
2 reviews , ON

Used this company based on a recommendation and did not disappoint. Elvis and team did a fantastic job and left our driveway spotless. We will definitely recommend them to friends and family! Thanks All Stars Roofing!

Hi Avi,
Thank you so much for your review, and it has been a pleasure working with you and we hope to work with you again.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Premium service

If you want a concierge type of service, and do not mind paying a bit more, Elvis and Andy will definitely take care of you. They care about their company, their people, but most importantly, the roof that they installed and the family under the roof. Even though within a year of installation problem arises, they fixed it immediately without extra charge for 2 times. That being said, after sales maintenance might still cost you money (even there is lifetime warranty, as it's hard to say whether mother nature or workmanship is to blame). But if you don't mind buying the insurance with the extra cost and the highest quote (among 4 roofers I have met), go for All Star.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it means a lot to us.
We work so hard to keep our customers happy and we are so glad you are satisfied.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roofing replacement emergency

I recently had an emergency roofing situation where my roof was leaking, and I needed immediate help. All Stars Roofing not only responded promptly but also went above and beyond to fit me into their schedule quickly. The office communication was excellent, making the process smooth and stress-free. The crew that worked on my roof was amazing - they were efficient, professional, and did a fantastic job. I also want to thank the salesperson who helped expedite the process, ensuring my roof was taken care of promptly. I highly recommend All Stars Roofing for their exceptional service and professionalism. They truly saved the day, and I couldnt be happier with the results!

Thank you very much for your feedback, it means a lot for us.
Hope you will enjoy your new roof for many years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof replacement

This is my second project weve done with All Stars Roofing.
Also got new skylights installed by them.
What an amazing job!!!
Excellent services has been my experience with the team in both projects.

I look forward to our next project.

Hello,
We are so glad to hear how satisfied our customers are and we hope we can work with you in the future as well.

Edy in Toronto
Edy in Toronto

New roof

I had the pleasure of working with All Stars Roofing for my roofing project, and I couldn't be happier with the results. From start to finish, the entire experience was fantastic. Paulo, the supervisor, was highly professional and ensured that the project went smoothly. The communication with their office staff was top-notch, and they were always responsive to my questions and concerns.

One thing that particularly impressed me was their punctuality. The crew arrived on time, and the job was completed within the promised timeframe. They even made sure the garbage bin was promptly delivered and removed, leaving no mess behind.

I highly recommend All Stars Roofing for their exceptional service, politeness, and commitment to delivering as promised. They truly exceeded my expectations, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of their work

Good morning Edy,
Thank you for the feedback, as we truly appreciate it. It has been a pleasure working with you and thank you for choosing us for your roofing needs.
Regards

1 review Burlington, ON

Turbine Roof Vent Replacement

Would highly recommend this company. Called about a broken Turbine Roof vent and by the next morning they had replaced them all with new Solar powered vents. Everyone I spoke and dealt with were very friendly and professional. You also cant beat the response time!

Thank you very much for your feedback, it means a lot for us.
We are so glad to hear you are happy with our customer service.
All the best

Private User reviews Welland, ON

Excellent work

All Stars Roofing replaced the shingles on my roof in just two days. The office staff was highly professional, and the crew was not only great at their job but also incredibly polite. I highly recommend them for any roofing needs!

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it.
We work very hard to make our customers happy and we are so glad you are.
ALL Stars Roofing

Roofing replace

I had All Stars Roofing replace my roof recently I couldnt be happier with their customer service.
Starting from the first call I made to the office, until the end it was a pleasure communicating with their staff.
The crew did an excellent job and the job was finished on time as first promised.
I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great customer service and quality of work.
Keep up the good work

Hello,
Thank you so much for your great feedback and for choosing us for your roofing needs.
Hope you will enjoy your new roof for many years to come.

klaudio in Burlington
klaudio in Burlington

Roof replacement

They did a great job the, the crew was very Profesional and they did the job within the day. At the end they cleaned up everything and left the site how it was in the morning.

I'm very happy with EVERYTHING.
I recommended them to my family and friends as well.

Hi Klaudio,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback.
We are so glad to hear you are happy with our service and workmanship.