Bytown Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Bytown Duct Cleaning

LarryS from Ottawa
LarryS from Ottawa

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Thank you for the excellent cleaning of our dryer vent in August 2020. The vent was about 20' long, went through the ceiling of our garage and had accumulated a substantial quantity of lint from the dryer over many years. The technicians arrived on time, were very thorough in clearing the vent, and explained what they were doing throughout. We highly recommend Bytown Duct Cleaning and, for safety, encourage the regular cleaning of dryer vents and other ducts.

Thank you Larry for the great review and you recommending our services. Your vent was extremely dirty and we are happy we were able to help. We look forward to cleaning your entire duct work in the near future.

Sandra
Sandra
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

duct cleaning

great service. arrived right on time. staff were knowledgeable and polite and clean. I can see the difference in my house - way less dust after having the ducts cleaned. I recommend this company

Hi Sandra,
We do our best to be on time and we are glad we can be of service to you. Thank you for posting a review and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Cooper1953
Cooper1953
1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct Cleaning

The crew were very professional and knowledgeable.
Would definitely recommend this company.
When I called for an appointment very quick to respond and my appointment was set up within a few days.

Hi Cooper1953,
Thank you for your time in posting a review of our services. I am happy that you're happy and I will let the guys know. We would greatly appreciate you recommending our services and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Bytown duct cleaning

The technicians were efficient, professional, and friendly. They were experienced and knew their job inside-out. They made recommendations on additional fixes we could make that they had noted in the course of their work.
There was a hiccup because the initial bill we received was higher than we had been told it would be - it charged for more vents than they had said they had counted - but we got it sorted out.

Thank you for you for taking the time to post a review of the services you received from us, we greatly appreciate it. We are upfront on our pricing and if there was a discrepancy on our behalf, please accept our apologies and contact us so that we may any necessary adjustments.

BDC

Tim Scapillato in Ottawa
Tim Scapillato in Ottawa

Quality Duct Cleaning

We were totally satisfied with the high quality of the work that was performed. It was done efficiently and in a timely manner. When finished the technicians left the place spotless. All work was delivered as promised in the estimate, and at the quoted price. We would use Bytown Duct Cleaning again in future.

Thank You Tim for taking the time to post a review of the services you received from us.....we greatly appreciate it! We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Miguel

Brent
Brent

duct cleaning

Bytown Duct Cleaning is the type of contractor I wish all my contractors were like. Very thorough and conscientious from beginning to end of their activities. They literally roll out the red carpet to protect the floors.
The job was explained to me by Miguel and he is very happy to answer any questions or concerns. The process of cleaning by using whips, brushes and compressed air to clean the vents and trunk lines was very thorough. They use an enormous, double tier industrial vacuum that is more effective than having a large hose from a truck snaking through the house to avoid seeping air. I was very impressed by the extra care and time he gave to take photos of my vents and trunk lines to show me before and after photos. I did not expect that. I can see the difference. I can also smell the difference. Our air was fresh and clean. (we had our ceiling replaced, so their was lots of sanding and plastering debris in our vents.) When the work was all done, they cleaned everything well enough so you wouldn't know they were there. I would hire them again.
B.Paulhus

Thank you for the great review and kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and I am happy we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to meeting your duct cleaning needs in the future.

Duct cleaning

Arrived 30 minutes late, no apologies. Took reasonable care not to damage freshly painted walls.

It is our goal to arrive on time and to call our customer if whenever there is a delay. I apologies that protocol was not followed by our techs. We are committed to ongoing improvement of how we deliver our services. I greatly appreciate your feedback and hope we can earn your trust and business in the future.

Pierre in Ottawa
Pierre in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent, thorough and friendly service

Miguel and his assistant were very professional and pleasant to deal with. They provided helpful answers to any questions I had and took the time to explain the work they were doing, when they could. Equipment was set up so as to minimize disruption in the house and the work was performed quickly and effectively.

Work performed:
• All vents and Blower fan compartment were cleaned using a combination of whips, brushes and compressed air.
• Anti-mircobial agent was applied directly on cold air returns and all trunks.
• Video inspection was conducted, as required.
• Registers were cleaned.
• Work area and floors were vacuumed.
• Before and after pictures were taken.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bytown Duct Cleaning to anyone looking for their services.

Hello Pierre...I greatly appreciate your review of the services you've received from us and I'm happy that you're happy. Thank you for allowing us to meet your duct cleaning needs and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Excellent service. Very efficient, professional and helpful. Saturday appointment was very convenient. Did an incredible job of cleaning a super long dryer vent. Highly recommended! Will definitely use Bytown Duct Cleaning again!

We greatly appreciate you taking time to provide us with a review of our services.....We greatly appreciate it! I am glad we were able to get your ducts all cleaned out. It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Best Duct Cleaning Company in Ottawa!

I highly recommend Bytown Duct cleaning service. The technicians were extremely professional, polite, hard-working, thorough and honest. They explained ever step in the process, they worked efficiently, they cleaned and vacuumed everywhere, and the original quote was exactly the amount I paid. By far the best duct cleaning company in Ottawa Area! 10 Stars! Thank you Miguel and his team.

Thank you S.A for the great review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife and once again... congratulations on your upcoming little Blessing! God willing, all will go as planned. We look forward to serving you in the future.

More about Bytown Duct Cleaning

Bytown Duct Cleaning offers professional duct cleaning in the Nation's Capital. We have cleaned hundreds of satisfied customers' homes since its' inception in October of 2014. Our techs are trained, licensed and insured and we are currently in the process of obtaining NADCA Certification. We are continuously working towards building and maintaining a solid reputation.