Drapery & Curtains

alphachatte
alphachatte
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom Window Coverings

The dual shades were put on 5 windows and the delivery and installation were flawless. On time and and careful placement. Good people to do business with.

Thank you, I appreciate the kind review!

Brian E.
Brian E.

Toronto Beaches Home Custom Shades

I met Valerie at the Home Show last year. I saved her information and I'm glad I did. She was kind enough to meet me at my home. I was greatly impressed with her suggestions, and am very happy with the turnout. I'd be happy to recommend Valerie and her services to anyone and would welcome any inquiries about her work.

It was a great project, and a fantastic turnout. Thanks very much for the review.

Michy1018 in Thornhill
Michy1018 in Thornhill

Custom curtains

We hired CoverMe Window Decor to make custom curtains for our children's rooms. Valerie was friendly, reliable and very easy to work with. She made excellent design suggestions that helped us to find the perfect fabric to fit the colour schemes of each room, and how to finish the curtains to make them more masculine or feminine (grommets vs french pleats). I would definitely recommend using her for blinds of window coverings.

Thanks so much for the review! Loved working with you and your family.

mickeyvarey
mickeyvarey
1 review Guelph, ON

House Of Coverings - Panel & Shades

The experience was fantastic. She was very helpful from the moment we meet her at home show. Had a lot of good ideas that I didn't even think of. I could call her anytime with questions or concerns and she always took time to talk to me. Loved working with her.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you both!

W a.
W a.
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom Dual Shades & Panel Track For Patio Door

Awesome suggestions for window coverings and install work done quickly and professionally! Highly recommend Val at CoverMe!

It was a fun project, thank you for the opportunity.

thewat
thewat

Condo window blinds

Valerie provides stellar customer service, excellent product knowledge and ensures perfect installation. I would highly recommend her!

Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you!

Ken N.
Ken N.

Automated roller blinds

We met Valerie at the Toronto Home Show when we were looking for power roller blinds for our up coming kitchen reno. She was very helpfull and responsive over the course of our project. Our install was tricky then normal because we wanted the blinds to be concealed in a bulkhead so they would be invisible when not in use. Valerie made numerous phone calls to manufacture and got us all the info we needed. Blinds fit perfect in the bulkhead and look amazing!!! Her install Dwayne was timely and nice to work with. Look forward to working with them both again on the next project.

Thanks so much for the review Ken. I'm excited to work together again!

Cover Me Window Decor

Tilt and turn window coverings

I embarked on a project to renovate my home. I installed tilt and turn Windows, but had a hard time finding proper window coverings for them.

I was relieved to find and work with Valerie from Cover Me Window Decor who could provide me with the solutions I needed for these specific Windows. she really knew her product inside out. She was honest, genuine, and accountable. She gave me a very competitive price, and was a pleasure to work with. She has a great eye for coverings and I am thrilled with the product I ended up with. Her team was professional, and delivered the product within the anticipated timelines.

I have, and will continue to recommend Valerie to friends for their window covering needs.

Thank you for the kind review. I very much enjoyed working together.

M. Mohamed in Toronto
M. Mohamed in Toronto

A sublime covering pleasure!

It was sublime working with Valerie!

A very down to earth, calm, knowledgeable, reassuring and patient business lady.

We met purely by chance just before the busy holiday season of 2015. She was tirelessly and encouragingly pounding the pavement looking to expand her business and I had been dithering over window coverings for a few months.

After a few no pressure patient phone calls and emails going over different styles, options, materials and prices she came over to display an array of samples.

She was able to answer all our questions and patiently placed samples up on the windows to see what would work best. She calmly took measurements of each window (6 in total over two floors) and gave us an on the spot accurate quotation. We agreed on the project and finally set it in motion.

Her installer, another pleasurable gentleman came by a few days later to retake the measurements, just to make sure that the final products would be fitted exactly; after all, this was a custom installation. His measurements were within an inch to Valerie's, further highlighting her expertise.

With the measurements done, it was off to the factory and a possible late January 2016 completion and installation. However, in just under three weeks, Valerie informed me that the products were manufactured and ready for installation.

Her installer came by again over the last week and perfectly placed them.

I am certainly pleased with the work and I would certainly recommend anybody looking for window coverings, whatever the size of the project, to work with Valerie. You will get a smooth experience that is rare to find these days.

Thank you very much Valerie.

Thank you so much for that wonderful and detailed review! I so appreciate the time you took to write all of the above and that you were able to include photos.

It was a great pleasure working with you and your family.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Drapes

Valerie did a great job.I met her at the home show, and she followed up in a timely manner. Personal service and good choices. Installation was also very good. I would definitely recommend her.

Thanks so much for the review. It was great working with you!

More about Cover Me Window Decor

COVER ME Window Decor helps you find the desired look and function you need.

Whether it's blinds, shades, shutters or drapery, we’ll address your questions and find custom solutions that work for your home or office at your price point. We also specialize in hard to find Tilt & Turn window coverings.

Enjoy working with people who can transform your space and bring your ideas to life!