Premier Inspections

Reviews for Premier Inspections

Derek W.
Derek W.

Home inspection

Very thorough, knowledgeable home inspector. We were provided with a very detailed and educational experience as we went through the home. The report that followed was extremely detailed and very helpful for us moving forward with our purchase decision. I would highly recommend this service to all my friends and family and will be using this inspector for any future home purchases.

Thank you for the encouraging review. I always strive to make the home inspection process a comfortable one that provides the client with the information and knowledge required to make as informed a decision as possible in the purchase or sale of a home.

mariotti.ryan in Sudbury
mariotti.ryan in Sudbury

Property Inspection in West End

Tim was super thorough in his inspection and was very open to all the questions we had about the house.

A pleasure to do business with.

I appreciate the feedback and was glad to be of service.

evan_lichty in Sudbury
evan_lichty in Sudbury

Home inspection

My wife and I were looking to purchase our first home. When it comes to house maintenance, between the two of us we knew how to change a lightbulb, but little beyond that. It was really important that we didn't buy a house with hidden defects. Tim was a huge help. He came highly recommended and provided an incredibly thorough report. My wife and I have lived in the house for several months now, and we're thrilled with the purchase.

Thank you for your encouraging words. It was a pleasure going through the home on your behalf.

More about Premier Inspections

Premier Inspections will make the process of a home inspection as informative and stress-free as possible, answering whatever questions you may have and helping highlight those things you should be aware of before buying or selling the inspected property.
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Sudbury?