Dima Plumbing

Buba from Ajax
Buba from Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Toilet replacement project

I am glad that I have hired John to do this project: Replace my old toilet with the Toto one, install Brondell bidet and also replace water cut off valve as it wasn't working.

John was quick on responding to my request, showed up on time and did his amazing job within 1 hour.

I would highly recommend John if you want excellent services for reasonable price.

Thank you, John!

Thanks a lot! Your satisfaction brings about mine! Have a wonderful weekend ahead! Regards John Dima

MOE.JIWAN in Richmond Hill
MOE.JIWAN in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

OUTSTANDING & PROFESSIONAL

Finding trustworthy & experienced trade professionals in the GTA is becoming increasingly difficult. John sets the bar to a new height, very happy to have met him.

John is an honest, straight forward professional, I would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you Moe for this review. Your time as your business is greatly appreciated. Have a good week ahead! Regards John Dima

Bathroom plumbing

I checked the other reviews and had the same experience with Mr. Dima. I had started to replace the wax ring on the toilet and ran into a problem as the flange was broken. John was totally professional, arrived at the specified time, got to work and was finished in no time. I always appreciate finding a company/person that I will use again and recommend

Camille

Thank you Camille for a great review. It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. Regards John Dima

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Slow draining kitchen sink

My kitchen sink suddenly stopped draining while I was trying to make dinner so it was a bit of an emergency. I contacted Dima Plumbing after reading all the positive reviews. John was able to squeeze me for an appointment the next day which I really appreciated. John was friendly and efficient. The drain was snaked in no time and I was instructed to flush it monthly using Dawn and hot water to prevent the issue in the future. John even tightened the lever of my bathroom faucet before he left. I will definitely call Dima Plumbing again and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone who needs a good plumber.

Many thanks Helen for the kind words and for your business. We are glad when you are also glad with our service. Regards, John Dima

Shane M
Shane M

Kitchen Faucet Replacement

John has done a number of jobs for my household. The most recent job was replacing a kitchen faucet with a pull-down touch faucet. John is a reliable and prompt communicator. He shows up on time, does the work well, and his work holds up. Doing business with him is straightforward, no-nonsense.

Thank you Shane for you review. It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Josh
Josh

Toilet installation

We decided to use Dima Plumbing to install a replacement toilet (that we bought) based on HomeStars recommendations, and we were not disappointed. John provided a competitive estimate prior to booking, showed up on time, was courteous throughout, and took care in installing, even adjusting a pipe escutcheon (hole cover) that we didn't realize beforehand would interfere with the new toilet's larger bowl. He was also upfront when asking us to approve an additional item (cutoff valve replacement, which we suspected might be necessary) rather than surprising us with it on the invoice.

As of this review a few days after installation, the new toilet seems to be working well, and we wouldn't have any difficulty recommending John for future work.

Thank you Josh for this nice review. We take pride in providing the best service we can, no matter the job. We are always glad when we hear from you that you are satisfied with the services received. Thank you again for your business and for your time. John Dima

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Professional Service

Contacted John on a Wednesday afternoon and he was here Friday to fix a running toilet and a broken sink stopper. He also fixed the bathroom faucet that could have caused leaks and require more repairs. John was very efficient, tidy, and professional in completing the work. Will use them again for future plumbing jobs. The price is fair/appropriate for the professional work rendered. Thanks!

Many thanks Dan for this great review. I hope you will have a good week ahead! Regards, John Dima

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Great experience with Dima plumbing

I had a great experience with John from Dima Plumbing. Our condo shower was leaking down into the unit below. John was able to diagnose the issue and perform a difficult repair (since the drain was broken). I was impressed that he also had time to check the toilet to ensure it was not leaking as well. Great communication and I wouldn't hesitate to hire Dima Plumbing for any other plumbing needs.

Thank you Andrew for this great review. Your time as your business is greatly appreciated. Have a good week ahead! John Dima

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Great Experience, 10/10

This was our first time engaging a plumber. We needed help fixing a leaky sink faucet and a toilet that had problems flushing. We cold-emailed a bunch of companies and got a wide array of responses.

The following reasons are why we give 10/10 to Dima plumbing:

1. they were available on short notice
2. they were able to provide an estimate prior to visit
3. they actually showed up on time
4. their estimate was the same as the final price (no "mistakes")
5. they finished their work in under an hour
6. they were nice!
7. it has been two months and no issues so far

I am happy to say we will be repeat customers for situations like this!

Thank you very much for the review. We try to provide a hassle free service so that you as a customer do not waste your time and money. Thank you for your business! Have a wonderful week ahead!
Regards
John Dima

Rob
Rob

Valve Replacements

John replaced 2 old leaky valves for an outdoor hose connection and inspected and tightened loose fittings in a kitchen sink drain. The work was completed quickly and tested to ensure all issues were resolved.

Thank you Robert for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing. Have a wonderful weekend ahead!

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.