Dima Plumbing

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Tub Faucet Repair

I contacted John Dima for a repair to my tub faucet because it's been leaking for a while. He responded quickly, set up a time and came promptly. He replaced the cartridge (it's been there for 15+ years), cleaned up afterwards and was out the door in short order. So professional. I've used him before so I knew I was in good hands. It means a lot to me to have someone I can rely on.

Thank you very much C. Your review means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write the review.
Have a great week ahead! John Dima

Derek in Whitby
Derek in Whitby
10 reviews Whitby, ON

Unclogged Sink

John was great. Fixed our issue and was very helpful to give hints to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Good guy and will definitely be calling him for any future plumbing issues!!

Hi Derek,It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Victoria
Victoria

Toilet & vanity installation, fixing of mixed up cold/hot water lines

John came last week and installed a toilet and vanity in our tiny bathroom. He was professional, was able to come a bit earlier in the day than booked, which was a bonus and did an excellent job. Not only that but he caught a cold/hot water issue that the plumber we had before messed up! We would definitely use John in the future and recommend him!

Thank you for your business Victoria and for the great review. Seeing our customers fully satisfied is what we strive for daily, thru professional service and quality materials. Thank you once again! John Dima

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Replace outdoor faucet

We hired Dima Plumbing to replace our outdoor faucet since it was rusty and dripping, plus our old hose was corroded stuck on it.

John came on time, was polite and personable, very efficient with the job, and offered helpful tips on what do with outdoor faucets during the winter. The highlight for me was watching John work. It was a quick and straightforward replacement (less than 30 mins) but you could see the years of knowledge and experience with how smoothly John replaced the old faucet, cleaned away the years of rust and corrosion, and attached the brand new bib. It was like watching those mastercraftsmen working effortlessly with their tools to scrape and sculpt something from nothing. Highly recommend John and Dima Plumbing!

Hi David, It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. Regards John Dima

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Great, profession service

John was a real professional and provided us with great, prompt service for a leaky pipe repair. He responded right away, provided a fair quote and kept us informed about his arrival time so we weren't waiting around for hours within a time window. We will definitely be using Dima Plumbing again when we have any plumbing issues! Thank you so much for your professionalism!

Thank you Susan for your business and for the time you took to write us a review. We are glad you had a great experience. Have a wonderful week ahead!Regards,
John Dima

YM in East York
YM in East York

Repair Water Pipe

I was looking for a plumber to repair the water pipes in my backyard.
I contacted two local plumbing companies based on googles’ high reviews but didn't get any answers.

I thought that a reputable plumber wouldn't be interested because it was a simple repair, but John at Dima Plumbing contacted me right away and gave me a quote which was very reasonable.

His work was quick, smooth and detailed. I’m very satisfied with his work.
I will hire him again for my next plumbing service need.

Thank you YM for taking the time to post this review. Every review counts for us, every customer counts and we are trying our best. Have a wonderful Victoria Day ahead! Thanks again, John Dima.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Extremely Professional, Polite and trustworthy

John changed two faucets for me. I shared with him problem over SMS and he was quickly able to give me an estimate upfront. He arrived on time, did the job and left everything clean and well organized.

I highly recommend John Dima and you can trust his service.

It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. Have a wonderful week ahead! Regards John Dima

mike in Toronto
mike in Toronto

Leaky toilet

I called John at 10 am for a leaky 2nd floor toilet causing damage to my ceiling on the main floor. I called a few other plumbers who told me they would need to cut out the drywall to diagnose. John came at noon and found it was just a part inside the toilet that needed replacement. In and out in an hour and even checked our other toilet for free. Fantastic service and extremely professional!

Thank you so much Mike for your review, we are trying hard to keep our customers happy providing an excellent service at a very reasonable price. Thank you for your patronage and you always count on us to do the right by you. Regards John Dima

Yauhen in Toronto
Yauhen in Toronto

Outdoor tap

I was easy to deal with John. First, quick response on the phone and immediate quote. Then, same day service within 2-3 hours. My garden tap leak was not an emergency but this level of service is really of the highest standard. Finally, work done timely and additional information provided for seasonal maintenance.

Thank you Yauhen for choosing us and for your kind review. We work hard to provide best service using high quality materials available. Truly appreciate if you recommended Dima Plumbing to your friends and family. Regards, John Dima

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Toilet repair and outside tap repair.

John came on time as promised and did a great job. He explained what he was doing . He was careful to respect COVID protocols. I am very pleased with his work and highly recommend him

Thank you B, we are humbled by your kind words. We are glad we managed to give you peace of mind. Thank you again for your business, and for your time. Have a wonderful day! Regards, John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.