Dima Plumbing

25 Pamgrey Rd Markham ON L6E 0B2

Plumbing
Dima Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for Dima Plumbing

Mauro
Mauro

Kitchen reconnect and laundry sink installation

John was excellent as always. Hooked up the kitchen sink drain, faucet. Reconnected dishwasher and installed laundry tub vanity & faucet. This was last summer, and we have had no issues with his installations. Very prompt in his answers and straightforward. Would recommend to anybody.

Hello Mauro. This review made my day! I hope you wont need my services, but when you do, know that you can always count on me! Have a wonderful weekend ahead! Regards John Dima.

Rocco in Woodbridge
Rocco in Woodbridge

Install Laundry Tub and Faucet

I reached out to John late one evening for a quotation to install customer supplied laundry tub and faucet. He replied to my email within 15 mins with a fair price and when I reached out to him early the next morning he answered my call right away. He was able to come on the same day that I called him. You can tell by how efficient, organized and prepared he is that he's a very knowledgeable Master Plumber. Finding an experienced and motivated professional is always difficult and I am glad that I found John. I would highly recommend him for your plumbing needs.

Thank you Rocco for taking your time and writing this great review. Resolving the issue is only half of the job. Making sure that you, as a valued client are completely satisfied, is a very important aspect. Moments like this are truly rewarding. Thank you again for choosing Dima Plumbing.

Ken
Ken

Replaced bottom seal on toilet

Did job quickly and efficiently. Arrived at exact time he promised. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone

Thank you very much Mr. Ken. Your review means a lot to us! We appreciate your business and the time you took to write the review.
Have a great weekend ahead! Regards John Dima

Thank you for your fast and kind help

The drain pipe below my kitchen collapsed on a Wednesday night and John came to help me on Friday at noon. John is very kind, shows up early and works very fast. Thank you so much for your help John!

Thanks for the review. If you are happy then I am happy as well. I'm glad you are satisfied. Thank you once again, and I hope you will have a good weekend Regards John Dima

CL in Nepean
CL in Nepean

Excellent service

John replaced the kitchen faucet and bathtub downspout in my apartment unit; the swivel for the former had seized up, while th latter leaked when the shower is turned on. He was able to come on the same morning that I called him and completed the job in the most efficient and professional manner. Well done, John.

Thank you very much CL for taking your time to write this great review. We take pride in our work and knowing that it has brought satisfaction means a lot. Thank you for your business! Regards, John Dima

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Toilet Repair

John has provided us with plumbing services for a number of years. He is prompt, courteous, professional and the service (repair) was 100%.

I would not hesitate recommending John to anyone in need of plumbing services in the GTA.

Thank you Mark for your review, is muck more appreciated. Our purpose is to serve you whit afforded prices for a better quality jobs. John Dima

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Replace shower system and sink

Over the years John did many jobs in my house, replacing and repairing faucets, sinks, toilets, installing vales etc. Yesterday he replaced a shower system and a sink. He is always on time and on budget. Exceptional quality and support before and after work!

Thank you Dan. It means a great deal knowing that. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review and for your business. Regards, John Dima

Adrian P in Mississauga
Adrian P in Mississauga

Copper Pipe Leak

Had John come in to fix a leak in a copper pipe in the basement ceiling. End up having to call him back for a second and third time as the pipe continued to leak.

During his first visit, he didn’t set down a drop cloth, which resulted in staining my floor with many medal shards.

The only positive takeaway from John was that he offered a refund when I had to call him for the THIRD time for this unresolved leak. I end up having to call another plumber that fixed the problem right away.

No paid service provided.

Backup Battery Sump Pump

Excellent service! John was quick in replying to my request for quote to install a backup battery operated sump pump . His prices were competitive with other quotes and he took the time to respond to questions I had regarding the product prior to installation.
He completed the installation a few days later as promised.
He is courteous, efficient and delivers quality work on time.
I would definitely use Dima Plumbing for any other plumbing needs in future.

Thank you. It means a great deal knowing that you are happy with the service received. We always try to make sure that a client's satisfaction is always at 100%. Thank you again for this review, and I hope you will have a great week. Regards John Dima.

David
David

Burst Pipe Repair

I contacted John to diagnose the source of a leak and replace a burst exterior pipe/tap.

John arrived on schedule, and was quick to diagnose the problem. He replaced the exterior pipe without issues (I had asked another plumber who told me to wait until spring).

The free quote I was given over the initial phone call was also spot on. I have no hesitation to recommend John for any future plumbing concerns.

Thank you David . We truly appreciate your business and the time you took to write the great review. Have a good rest of the weekend! Regards, John Dima

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.