Dima Plumbing

Tony in Thornhill
Tony in Thornhill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Toilet repair

I have heard only good things of John from a friend of mine. I had a leaking toilet, and I called John and left him a message and my phone number, and he call me back right away. He knew exactly what the problem is, and gave me the right quotation for the job. Meeting him was a pleasure, he is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, and he got the job done in no time, leaving the washroom nice and neat.
I would recommend him without hesitation

Thank you for choosing us and for your kind review. We work hard to provide best service using high quality materials available. Truly appreciate if you recommended Dima Plumbing to your friends and family.

in Ajax
in Ajax
1 review Pickering, ON

Plumbing work - leak from the fridge line and tap

Woke up with a leak in the basement, was worried it a was a pipe burst. John Came on time, did a great job sorted out the problem, and showed us it was actually a fridge leak. reliable and trustworthy, would call him again.

Pat Warner from Toronto
Pat Warner from Toronto

Kitchen Faucet Replacement and Installation of New Toilet

When I called John on two separate occasions to tell him what I wanted done he was so excited about coming over to my house to solve my problem. He is a pleasant person and very polite. He listens very closely to what you have to say and then goes to work.
John is very reliable and ALWAYS shows up on time. He never keeps you waiting. He does a very very good job.

I would definitely recommend him to family and friends

Pat

Juliana  in Markham
Juliana in Markham

Kitchen sink drain clogged

Our kitchen sink was completely clogged , while awaiting people over for dinner. John saved the night by showing up promptly, fixing the issue immediately, and not leaving a trace behind.
Extremely reliable, I would recommend John to family and friends any time!

Hi Juliana,It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

Jesse from Scarborough
Jesse from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

leaking toilet and leaking outside water valve

Over the past few years I've had John do several plumbing repairs at my house, and I've always been more then satisfied with his work. He's always very punctual, clean, polite, and does a great job on all the repairs that I've had him do. He wears those protective covers on his work boots when he comes into the house, which is something i really appreciate. He really knows what he's doing. I've recommended him to family and friends who have also been very satisfied with his work.

Rudy from Scarborough
Rudy from Scarborough

Shower faucet problem solved!

After I tried to repair it myself, the shower faucet on the second floor bathtub had broken off. As a result, I had to turn off the main water supply in the entire house... Not a very good situation! Luckily, I called Dima Plumbing and the response was very quick! After a quick conversation and sending him some pictures of the faucet, John came over and quickly solved the issue. John is very polite and respectful, and he got the job done fast and very well. I would highly recommend him to my family/friends/neighbours.

Hi Rudy, It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

George from Toronto
George from Toronto

Replace main water valve

The main water shutoff valve was leaking and we decided to replace it. John Dima was punctual, professional and did a quality job in a short amount of time. He wore cover shoes and cleaned up after himself. He stayed in constant communication through text messages to ensure everything was in order even after he left the job site. Fast, super polite, an efficient clean and no extra calling fee. I felt that his price was extremely reasonable. A true professional and a gentleman. I would highly recommend him.

Hi George,It was a pleasure to work for you every single time, I appreciate your business and hopefully you won't have too many plumbing problems in the future. John Dima

adrian from Toronto
adrian from Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement Drain

Our basement drain was backed up.Initially we decided to call a big name company.Their solution was to replace the drain pipe after having to break through the basement floor.Because we just finished the basement that was not an option.We decided to give John Dima a call after receiving his number from a friend who recommended his work.He answered right away and we managed to create an appointment the very same day.He arrived on time,and after looking into the problem,understood that we would rather not have to rip through the new floor.In the end he managed to unclog the drain using a camera.Thanks to his work we saved money on redoing the floor again.He will be our first choice from now on next plumbing issue.

Michael P in Markham
Michael P in Markham

service

We had a problem with our basement toilet and we called John Dima. Appointment was set easily and John came and changed the part. Also the supply valve was worn, so he replaced it with a new one as well. After job was finished he left the area spotless. We highly recommend him.

More about Dima Plumbing

DIMA PLUMBING is a licensed Master Plumber and OWWA Backflow Preventer with over 20 years of experience, bonded and insured
After working with one of the leading plumbing companies in Toronto I’ve decided to run my own plumbing business to offer the same high quality of service at a more affordable price. Since every situation different, I provide a variety of services, tailored for your specific need and budget; new installations, repairs, or replacements of any kind such as drains, fixtures, water services and more.
Your business and time is valued and you will be as informed as possible as per your options before any work is done so that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Estimates are free of charge.

Plumbing and Drain Services
Free Home Inspection* Help avoid potential plumbing problems with a FREE home plumbing and safety inspection with any service call. *Conditions apply; please call for details.
Full Service Plumbing and Complete Drain Service, Water-main Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video Camera Inspection of Drains, Water Purification system, Licensed Backwater Valve and Sump Pump system installer and tester.
American Standard, Toto, Kohler Moen, Delta, Pricepfister, Proflo, Fluidmaster, Grohe, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, KWC, OS&B, Dahl, Rheem, Zurn, Watts, Combraco. We also install customer supplied specialty faucets.
We offers backflow prevention solutions to help you protect your drinking water from pollution and other contamination usually caused by backflow or crossconnection. We install, test, and repair your backflow prevention products. We can also offer backflow or backwater valve for sewage backup protection. While valves can vary in complexity and ease of operation, you can trust our services to find the best valve for your needs and instruct you on how to properly operate it.
2006
All supplied materials and installations come with a full guarantee under normal use.
Visa, MasterCard, Interac, Debit, Cheque, Cash
Master Plumber License P#25259; Metro License T95-4542710, T94-4542707; Backflow Preventer License O
Ontario College of Trade ID#13360924, BBB ID#1368391
Certificate of Qualification #400177988 with Read Seal #F16159675; Certificate of Achievement #12225
No job is too small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem.
PROJECT RATE
In any plumbing ad draining situation we will let you know the price upfront before starting any wor
1 Year warranty on any new installations, 30 days for repairs.