A To Z Locksmith Services

Reviews for A To Z Locksmith Services

Pavel  in Winnipeg
Pavel in Winnipeg

Locksmith

I have visit Toronto is my girlfriend and I lost my key car I've been calling to a z locksmith the technician arrive and make me a key in 10 minutes for my Honda Civic 2014 I really recommend for this company thank you

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!

New Vision Av Inc.
New Vision Av Inc.

Locks swap to high security locks

We used A to Z locksmith over and over at home and our business.
Great job, fast service and good pricing make us call them over and over.

Thanks for your review and for being a long time customer!

lau.renaut
lau.renaut

Change locks

Simple job of changing two locks in our house. Roman was quick, on time, friendly and professional. I recommend.

Thank you for your review and your business!

carrie
carrie

Rekey locks

Roman took the time to explain what service I needed and the different options. He was very polite and quick. His price was also very competitive. I would definitely use him again and recommend him to others.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience! Much appreciated!

Kim Robarts in Toronto
Kim Robarts in Toronto

Rental properties plus own house

Roman has changed locks and installed new locks and keypads for us on our rental properties on several occasions. He is always prompt, courteous, professional and friendly. I highly reccomend this company!
Kim

Thank you very much Kim! Always pleasure working for you!

Aaron L.
Aaron L.

Repair service to commercial and residential door hardware, from panic bars to electronic strikes, frameless glass door flush-bolt locks to barrier free pulls. Also new construction installations.

I am a Property Manager and Construction Manager for numerous commercial properties in Toronto. A To Z Locksmith Services is my go-to locksmith, as they have provided me with excellent repair services in addition to new construction projects. They have always been accommodating and their rates are fair. When I have a time-sensitive issue, I know that I can always count on A To Z to come to the rescue.

Thanks a lot Aaron for such a great feedback! you guys are great and Im always happy to help and work with you!

6 Household Locks

I recently had 6 doors replaced along with handles and locks so ended up with 6 sets of keys. I was looking for a locksmith in my area and found A to Z online so called and left a message on a Saturday. Roman responded within an hour and said he could come on Monday to convert all of the locks to fit one key. He came right on time, changed all of the locks very efficiently at a reasonable price. Very pleasant to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks a lot for taking your time to share your experience ,and for such a thorough and positive feedback.

Israel Adud in North york
Israel Adud in North york

Servicing Arrow furniture locations

We have been dealing with A-Z locksmith services through out all 4 of arrow furniture locations for the past couple years.
They are reliable,professionals and very fair With the service charges.
We used them exclusively and we mainly deal with Roman.
I would recommend any business or residential that are looking for a locksmith to use this company.

Thank you very much for the kind feedback Israel. Your business is very much appreciated!

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

replace door keypads

Always responds in timely fashion when called.
Easy online invoicing. Works on various locks and keypads at our facility. We would recommend them to our friends. Happy with the service we reciece.

Thanks a lot John! Its good to know our services are appreciated! Always happy to do work for you!

javierkatz
javierkatz

Installing door hardware and electric strikes

Very timely, professional and knowledgeable. Quality work and very friendly, I would keep calling for future works and would recommend.

Thanks lot Javier ! Always great working with you!

More about A To Z Locksmith Services

At A To Z Locksmith, we use top of the line tools and hardware and always stand behind our products. All of our technicians are professional, highly trained, insured, and bonded.In today’s world, safety is of paramount importance. You want to ensure that your family, possessions, and livelihood are fully protected, and that’s what we’re here for.

***

Our mission is to provide top quality locksmith and security services at affordable and competitive rates. As a Toronto locksmith servicing the Greater Toronto area, we’ve been providing mobile locksmith services for commercial, automotive and residential customers since 2009.

***

We work by appointment. However, we provide emergency services as well. In the event of an emergency, we can usually be at your side within minutes, depending on your location. We are well aware that time is of the essence, and so we strive to deliver top-notch services within your budget, and on time. Your safety and peace of mind are our main concerns. We are committed to achieving those goals as soon as possible.

***

We quote you an upfront fee, usually a flat rate within a very reasonable range. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.Our services are guaranteed for 90 days, hardware supplied and installed by us is guaranteed for 12 months from job completion. If any post problems occur related to our service, we will return the same or next day to resolve issues at no additional costs.

***

Over 80% of our business is referrals and return customers! That means we spend very little money on advertisement, unlike most other locksmith companies. In our industry, advertising cost is extremely high so by cutting that we can provide much better rates. We’re the Toronto locksmith of choice for hundreds of savvy Torontonians!

Your safety and peace of mind are important to us. We won’t sleep until your problems are resolved!