A To Z Locksmith Services

Reviews for A To Z Locksmith Services

Eddy G.
Eddy G.

Car & office Key service, lock repairs & replacement

I have asked Roman to help us with lock isues both at our office and home. Every time he has responded quickly, with professional service and reasonable prices.

Thanks a lot Eddy! Always pleasure working for you!

Carl M.
Carl M.

Cut a new key

Completed in an efficient and satisfactory manner.Zoran has shown me he is reliable and an honest worker

Thanks a lot for the kind feedback Carl. Really appreciate you business!

Brett S in Toronto
Brett S in Toronto

The Best Locksmith in Town!

These guys are simply the best. I needed a new key for my car and Roman had exactly what I needed IN HIS TRUCK! and I was good to go.

Awesome all around!

Thanks Brett! Really happy I could help you!

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

We had a break in.

In short, our house was broken into. We called a friend who had this happen to them a year prior. He recommended A to Z locksmith. He knew their people and has been using them ever since. They were prompt, professional and reassuring. We were extremely satisfied with their service. Chalk one up for the good guys, you won't regret it.

Thanks a lot for your great review Mark!

Service

I had very good experience with this company.
I got locked outside of my house, and my husband was working far away from home to open it for me.
So I called this company to help me with open the door. I have to mention they came really fast and open it fast. I also asked them to replace the lock for me because I don't like the face the door can be locked automatic.
So, with my experience with Z Locksmith service, I highly recommend them!

Thanks a lot! Really happy we could help you!

car keys

Roman came and cut me a keys on site
i call toget a quote from my car dealer
and it was much more expensive
fantastic service and did a great job
Romanwas fast, professional and honest

Thanks for the great feedback! We guarantee we can beat any dealers prices!

Margarita in Toronto
Margarita in Toronto

Locked out of my house

Very pleased with your unbeatable service!!! Thank you for arriving within minutes to help me get back into my house late at night after I realized I didn't have my house key on me. Reliable, fast and friendly, I will highly recommend this company to anyone in need of locksmith services!

Thanks Margarita for your kind review !

Dina in Toronto
Dina in Toronto

Broken Lock

I had to call locksmith when the old lock of my door finally broke. The service was upright and very quick, and the most important it was reasonably priced.
The guy who arrived was beyond nice and very qualified. Thank you for your excellent and efficient service.

Thanks a lot Dina for your kind review!

Diana in Toronto
Diana in Toronto

Lock for doors and key for car

Roman did an amazing job chanching our locks at home and making keys for our car , he was professional , fast and he really good with the prices he charged us, and the quality of work he did for us. We would recommend his services at any time .
Diana and Lev Talis

Thanks a lot Diana for such kind words! Always happy to help you out!

More about A To Z Locksmith Services

At A To Z Locksmith, we use top of the line tools and hardware and always stand behind our products. All of our technicians are professional, highly trained, insured, and bonded.In today’s world, safety is of paramount importance. You want to ensure that your family, possessions, and livelihood are fully protected, and that’s what we’re here for.

***

Our mission is to provide top quality locksmith and security services at affordable and competitive rates. As a Toronto locksmith servicing the Greater Toronto area, we’ve been providing mobile locksmith services for commercial, automotive and residential customers since 2009.

***

We work by appointment. However, we provide emergency services as well. In the event of an emergency, we can usually be at your side within minutes, depending on your location. We are well aware that time is of the essence, and so we strive to deliver top-notch services within your budget, and on time. Your safety and peace of mind are our main concerns. We are committed to achieving those goals as soon as possible.

***

We quote you an upfront fee, usually a flat rate within a very reasonable range. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.Our services are guaranteed for 90 days, hardware supplied and installed by us is guaranteed for 12 months from job completion. If any post problems occur related to our service, we will return the same or next day to resolve issues at no additional costs.

***

Over 80% of our business is referrals and return customers! That means we spend very little money on advertisement, unlike most other locksmith companies. In our industry, advertising cost is extremely high so by cutting that we can provide much better rates. We’re the Toronto locksmith of choice for hundreds of savvy Torontonians!

Your safety and peace of mind are important to us. We won’t sleep until your problems are resolved!