A To Z Locksmith Services

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for A To Z Locksmith Services

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Professional service

Need to change couple locks in my shop , called and schedule locksmith to the same day .
Great service , fair price imo , good work .
Thanks

Michael
Michael

Fast and professional

We took possesion of a new house and had the locks re-keyed. I asked for a quote through HomeSatrs and he called back within minutes. He was able to be there the next day and was very polite, worked fast, and was very professional. He also fixed an issue we had with alignment of one of the locks It was hard to move the deadbolt but now it works perfectly. I would will definilty call again if I need a locksmith, and I wil also recommend callign if you need one.

Ambermow
Ambermow

Very happy with front door lock change

We needed our front door lock changed as we moved to a new house with a large custom door locking system. Roman was easy to communicate with to get a quote and to schedule the work. He was courteous, wore a mask, and got the job done in less than 30 minutes. We’d definitely use him again and would recommend him. Thanks, Roman!

Beth from North York
Beth from North York

came on Boxing Day!

Roman fixed my broken front door handle on Boxing Day. He was professional, gave me good information, and came when he said he would (about 2 hours after I called him). He got my ancient door handle working again.

Gabrielle in Toronto
Gabrielle in Toronto

Lock installation and repair

Roman was excellent . He was able to come out the day after i called him as oppose to some other companies who were quoted as saying they need several days or weeks to set up an appointment. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and worker very quickly. He installed an electronic key pad lock with ease . He then helped me to identify and repair problems i had an existing lock i had . His pricing was very reasonable compared to other companies i had inquired about . I would highly recommended him for your locksmith jobs and will be contacting again for mine .

Gilad
Gilad
5 reviews Nobleton, ON

Great Locksmith service for new locks, door latches and maintenance

When I moved into my new house, I wanted to replace all existing locks, add door latches and fix several existing door handles. I contacted several locksmiths, Roman gave me some great options and tips and we agreed on the installations that were needed. Roman was very communicative, prompt, and his prices were very reasonable.

It took Roman about 3 hours to replace all the door locks, add door latches for most of the external doors and fix several issues with existing doors and door handles. The quality of Roman's work was very high, I'm very pleased with the installation, and the maintenance tips he gave me.

Everything has been smooth since Roman's visit. I highly recommend Roman for any lock related work. I'll call on Roman in for any future locksmith related tasks.

Dominic M.
Dominic M.

Amazing service and work!

It was my second time using this company and Roman has been excellent on both occasions. Very professional and very efficient. He re-keyed two locks quickly and the job was very well done. He even made minor adjustments / repairs to my door handle for free. A lock was also opened for which I lost the key and he did it within 2 minutes. Impressed. Finally, payment was easy and availability was made for a short notice appointment . I recommend the company for anyone who needs a locksmith.

Hugh in Toronto
Hugh in Toronto

Fixing lock

Lock was sticking and difficult to open. Roman was very professional and efficient. Arrived on time and fixed the issue quickly and correctly. Would call again if I had another lock to fix.

Rutendo in Oshawa
Rutendo in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front door rekey

They were able to fit me in on short notice and the door works great. It has been 2 weeks now and the key does not catch or stick at all

More about A To Z Locksmith Services

At A To Z Locksmith, we use top of the line tools and hardware and always stand behind our products. All of our technicians are professional, highly trained, insured, and bonded.In today’s world, safety is of paramount importance. You want to ensure that your family, possessions, and livelihood are fully protected, and that’s what we’re here for.

***

Our mission is to provide top quality locksmith and security services at affordable and competitive rates. As a Toronto locksmith servicing the Greater Toronto area, we’ve been providing mobile locksmith services for commercial, automotive and residential customers since 2009.

***

We work by appointment. However, we provide emergency services as well. In the event of an emergency, we can usually be at your side within minutes, depending on your location. We are well aware that time is of the essence, and so we strive to deliver top-notch services within your budget, and on time. Your safety and peace of mind are our main concerns. We are committed to achieving those goals as soon as possible.

***

We quote you an upfront fee, usually a flat rate within a very reasonable range. We also guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.Our services are guaranteed for 90 days, hardware supplied and installed by us is guaranteed for 12 months from job completion. If any post problems occur related to our service, we will return the same or next day to resolve issues at no additional costs.

***

Over 80% of our business is referrals and return customers! That means we spend very little money on advertisement, unlike most other locksmith companies. In our industry, advertising cost is extremely high so by cutting that we can provide much better rates. We’re the Toronto locksmith of choice for hundreds of savvy Torontonians!

Your safety and peace of mind are important to us. We won’t sleep until your problems are resolved!