Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Closet Installations

Ian and his crew were amazing ! Very friendly and professional. Ian was patient and worked with me to design 2 closets that would suit my needs. The crew was very efficient with installation. I am very happy with the end result and will reach out in the future to complete the remaining closets in my home. I highly recommend Tailored Living.

All of us at Tailored Living of Markham and Durham Region are so pleased you were happy with your closets and our work. Regards Ian

Pasquale from Markham
Pasquale from Markham

Garage Floor

We were referred to Ian by a very reputable colleague and now I know why. Ian and his crew were very professional in all aspects of the project, from the initial consultation to the final installation. They were on time, kept us in the loop and delivered as promised. Our garage renovation project was a success and it all was hinged on Tailored Living's ability to perform the final piece of the puzzle - the stunning floor!
We are so pleased with the job and Ian and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Ian and his Tailored Living crew for your next project!

Thanks Pat, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham and Durham Region are delighted you are happy with your garage floor. Regards Ian

Gabrielle  from Ajax
Gabrielle from Ajax
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Bedroom closet organizers

Ian and his team have been excellent since the minute I contacted them regarding this project. Alison and Ian were always responsive to my emails and stuck to the project timelines.
Installation was completed in one day and we were extremely satisfied with the final product. The only suggestion I would have is to lay down some cloth on hardwood floors in order to prevent scratches and digs from the hardwood that is brought in to assemble the closets. Thank you!

Hi Gabrielle, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are delighted you like your new custom closets. It was a pleasure working with you in this project. Thanks for the feedback, we always try our best to avoid any damage. Regards Ian

Venkat
Venkat
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Closets installation

Ian first visited to look at the closets and take measurements. He explained the whole process and we shared our requirements and he made some recommendations. We got the 3d design and the quote which we were so satisfied with.

On the day of install Ian came on time and installed both our master closet and the second closet and cleaned the place after work is complete.

Totally satisfied with the communication through out the process and the work done.

Would definitely recommend Tailored living.

Hi Venkat, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are delighted you like your new custom closets. It was a pleasure working with you in this project. Regards Ian

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Highly recommend!

I am extremely happy that I contacted Tailored Living for the installation of several closets in my new ‘quirky’ +100 year old home. Walls and floors slant in places and I knew that DIY just was beyond my skills. Ian quickly came to see my home, listened attentively to what I was hoping for in each room, and within a very short time frame provided me with his designs for each closet and a quote that included everything. On the day Ian and his team came for the installation of the closets, they were extremely professional from start to finish. Ian remembered that I had mentioned having a cat, and checked in on arrival to make sure she was safely secured as they moved materials into the home. The areas they were working in were left spotless, so there was nothing for me to do once they left but enjoy my new closets! The finished closets are beautiful, and the materials are high quality and sturdy, so I really feel like this was a great investment and home improvement. Big thanks to Ian and his team!

Tailored Living of Markham and Durham region are delighted you are happy with your custom closets. Old houses are always a challenge but it worked out well. Thanks

Private User reviews Zephyr, ON

Closets for three bedrooms

This is the second house where I have retained Tailored Living. Extremely helpful with design, they make the process very easy and they are reliable with budget and timeline. Would recommend and would be my first choice for other projects. Thanks!

Thanks, we at Tailored Living of Markham and Durham Region always enjoy repeat customers. It was nice to work with you again. Regards Ian

Johanna
Johanna
0 reviews Port Perry, ON

We couldn’t be happier!

Ian and team did a wonderful job! Beautiful walk-in closet, exactly what we were expecting. They are very professional, responsive, and efficient. The installation process only took a few hours. Very impressive! Also, our walk-in was a transformation of an open attic and Ian made great recommendations too on another company that helped us building a dry-wall and closing up the space. Thanks, Ian and team!

Hi Johanna, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are thrilled you are so happy with your new walk in closet. It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Regards Ian

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Closets - Adults , Kids

IAN is very professional and very quick to respond . I have used IAN for the 2nd time to build closets , his work is very good . Most importantly he is very professional .

The pricing is also reasonable for the quality work he has done . I am going to use IAN for future work and will recommend IAN for anyone who is planning to make home improvement .

Thank you, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are delighted you are happy with your closets, it was great to work with you again and look forward to doing it again in the future. Regards Ian

Patricia Mackie from Don Mills
Patricia Mackie from Don Mills
1 review Aurora, ON

Closet remodel

Tailored Living remodeled 4 of my closets. Love them. Very functional. Ian and team were professional and punctual.

Hi Pat, thank you, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are delighted you are happy with your closets. Regards Ian

Private User reviews Bobcaygeon, ON

Closet organizers

Great company to deal with reliable and very neat and cleaned up like they were not here

Thank you, all of us at Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region are delighted you are happy with your closet. Regards Ian

More about Tailored Living of Markham & Durham Region

Tailored Living Markham and Durham Region has the strength of 20+ years of franchising experience behind it as one of the family of brands of Home Franchise Concepts (HFC). Each of our independently owned and operated franchise locations provides the very best in high-quality storage and home organization systems for homes and businesses. Through free, in-home or on-site consultations, expert measurement, innovative design and professional installation, your home or business transformation is custom-tailored to your needs and specifications.

As your local custom closet and organizational Specialists, Tailored Living Markham and Durham Region is dedicated to bringing Markham and the surrounding areas outstanding service and personalized organization solutions to fit your home and lifestyle. Let us help you find the best storage solutions for your home and garage. Call now for your in-home consultation. We look forward to meeting you! Custom closets, built-ins, Murphy Beds, Storage and Garage Floor Solutions. Design and installation. Let us make your vision a reality!

Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TailoredlivingMarkham/