Furnace Ac Experts Inc

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Furnace Ac Experts Inc

Peter M.
Peter M.

Furnace and water heater install

My entire experience with this company was excellent. Very communicative, clear and informative, prompt, clean, and a great install. I can say enough good things about Asif, Erik, and his co-worker. Later on, when I needed them to come and address a small issue that appeared, they took care of the matter quickly. True professionals.

Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your review! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service! Feel free to contact us for any HVAC need in the future.

Ayesha in Toronto
Ayesha in Toronto

Quick & Amazing Service

Our furnace stopped working few days ago and even at 10 o’clock we called furnace ax experts and they picked up my phone call and provide me all the information. Next day Asif came to my house first thing in the morning gave me a very good deal on the furnace and next day they installed our furnace as promised. Installers were on time professional and they took care of everything from start till finish. I am very impressed with their quick response, compitative pricing and excellent workmanship. I am also getting manufactures rebate and six months to pay. They also extend my warranties. Without any doubt I will recommend this company to my family and friends. Thank you guys for your quick and excellent service.
AYSH

aldan
aldan

New furnace

The furnace installation was scheduled very quickly with consideration of the anticipated weather conditions. The equipment requirements were established and availability verified as appropriate. The equipment was installed on the scheduled date and in less time than anticipated.

Hi Algis, Thanks for trusting our company and services. We appreciate your feedback.

slamprop in Brampton
slamprop in Brampton

New Carrier Furnace Installation

Please do not be fooled by their name as I was after it came up first on a Google search. Although the Sales Person (Asif) was knowledgeable and answered questions promptly, the technician that did the installation was not properly trained and qualified to install my Carrier furnace. Shortly after my installation, my furnace kept shutting down for no reason. After coming back to the house again, Eric (the technician) told me I needed a new thermostat, however the problem still existed after I installed a new thermostat. As a result, I had to purchase portable electric heaters to ensure my kids did not get cold at night. After contacting another company (who provided me with a written report), they found that the safety switch was turning off my furnace as it was reaching dangerously high temperatures that would crack my heat exchanger. This was due to a "jumper wire" that the technician installed (not part of a standard install) that bypassed the 2-stage furnace into operating as a 1-stage furnace (essentially keeping the furnace on 'high' mode all the time, burning more gas). The gas pressure was also set at a setting that was excessively high. Also, the A/C (also a Carrier brand) was not connected properly for the fan motor – it was set to ‘high’ without consideration to the size of A/C unit attached. At this point my furnace works, however I do not know if it sustained damage due to the high heat before the problem was corrected by another company. After contacting Furnace/AC "Experts", they offered me a free maintenance program, however after this experience I cannot trust them with my furnace as they were unable to fix the problem after two visits. This company cannot be trusted to do proper work. Please do your homework and make an informed decision.

Dear customer
I read your review thoroughly and found out that it's been almost a year since we installed your furnace, surprised to see your review after a year. We provide training on Carrier Furnaces to all our technicians and they are fully certified licensed gas technicians. Each and every technician is responsible for their installation as well as our company and they leave their TSSA license number and name on every furnace installation.

If you will check your emails back in Feb 2021, I already sent you a reply addressing the same complaint from your end as below, also extended labor & installation warranties up to 10 years and offered a thorough inspection of your furnace heat exchangers.

FurnaceAC Experts
Wed, Feb 24, 10:46 AM
to SAM, Omar

Hello Mr. Sam,

I read your concerns and I really apologize for this mistake on behalf of my installer, which should not happen the first time. After reading your letter, I discussed everything with this installer and I instructed him not to make any negligence like this again. During testing and commissioning installers use jumper wire (W1 and W2) as per the manufacturer instruction to test the furnace on high fire setting and adjust the manifold gas pressure accordingly, in your case after this test installer forgot to remove the jumper wire, which doesn't happen all the time, I will consider it as a human error by the installer and as a company director, I'm taking his responsibility.

During this time if your furnace was running on high fire then it doesn't mean that it will damage the heat exchanger. These heat exchangers are designed to run on both high fire and low fire and the sensor high limit switch trips the furnace at a high temperature of (170 F) before heat exchangers get overheat for safety purposes and that's why your furnace stopped working and restarting back after cooling down. These heat exchangers are aluminized steel and stainless steel and can't get damaged with high fire running unless the safety high limit switch stopped working.

Your heat exchanger is under warranty for 40 years from Carrier on parts and to compensate for this mistake we can renew your two years warranty on labor & installation which is on your original contract and upgrade to 10 years at no additional cost. Within the next 10 years, if you have any issues, our company will send a technician to check and fix the issue at no charge. We will make sure that we will be there for you in case of an emergency or breakdown.

If you would like, I can come by myself with my senior technician to retest the operation of your furnace as per Carrier guidelines and to make sure your furnace is operating properly at low fire and high fire settings.

Once more, my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We would like to keep a healthy and lifelong relationship with our customers.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Asif Khan
HVAC Consultant | Lowe's-Rona Certified Installer
Furnace & AC Experts

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Quick and professional

Asif was very knowledgeable and helpful, answered all my questions. Strongly recommended! The furnace originally from the builder (15 years old) Carrier. Professional installation, neat and tidy.
Thank you.

Hi Paul, Thank you so much for your review! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service! Feel free to contact us for any HVAC need in the future.

diane.lockett
diane.lockett

Ductless air conditioner installation

They provided a reasonable quote for purchasing a ductless air conditioning unit, with installation.
The work was done quickly & professionally.
The installers were knowledgeable and did a great job.
There was no mess left behind.

I am extremely happy with the service.

Hi Diane, Thanks so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service! Feel free to contact us for any HVAC need in the future.

Al & Marian in Credit Mills
Al & Marian in Credit Mills

Instalment of Two New Air Conditioners

We had two previous quotes before we learned about Furnace AC Experts Inc. through Lowe's and found our experience with them to be very satisfactory. They were nIce people who came to install two ACs for us. The job was done as quickly and efficiently as possible, and also very soon after we called them. We definitely would use them again in the future and would gladly recommend them to friends and family. The price was right, the people were great, the ACs came with a good warranty and we got the product that we wanted.
Al - Mississauga

Hi Albert, Thank you so much for your feedback! We’re really glad you enjoyed our service! Feel free to contact us for any HVAC need in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Brand new Furnace..installed!4,

I'm amazed with the workmanship and most of all they're very careful the way they do the job. They have the expertise to do the job.

Compliment for technician Sumeet

I'm very happy with the service of the technician Sumeet. He was very knowledgeable, he could resolve the issue with ease, he could explain the problem and guided me on usage of the Air Conditioner. He was helpful, polite, approachable very ethical and professional. I rate him 10 on 10. Thank you for repairing the AC.

We’d just like to thank you for taking the time to write this review for your AC repair and appreciate our technician Sumit. He is a very knowledgeable tech and tries to help customers as much as he can. Feel free to contact us for any of your HVAC needs in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

AC maintenance

Our Technician provided excellent customer service for our annual AC maintenance detecting some insects which blocked the sensor as well gave useful advice on Furnace maintenance.

Thanks again for the review and for being such a great customer.

Furnace & Ac experts

More about Furnace Ac Experts Inc

********OPEN FOR BUSINESS**********

****

Covid-19 Update:

As the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) dominates the headlines, we wanted to let you know we are thinking about you and hope you and your families are safe and healthy.

The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and partners is our top priority.

- We are regularly reminding our team to take appropriate hygienic measures to minimize risk of infection.
- We are asking sick employees to stay home.
- We are providing employees unrestricted time off if they are ill or have a family member ill.
- We are providing extra sanitizer and gloves to all employees in the field.
- We are booking phone appointments

Furnace & AC Experts, one of the leading HVAC company providing installation, repair and service for AC, Furnace, Generator, Water heaters, Boilers and Air Exchangers. Serving business & households in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Oakville and complete GTA region.

Our Mission Statement:
We are a growing team of experts passionately dedicated to identify our customer’s need and provide the best solution in Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Generator.

Vision:
To be the most reliable, customer oriented, fastest growing heating, air conditioning and Power backup service provider, offering the best price possible, superior installations, maintenance and repair services. To be the best company in terms of value, customer service, employee talent and consistent, profitable growth and giving back in the communities where we live and work.

Our Commitment:
We are committed to providing the highest quality and performance in all aspects of HVAC and Generator service and replacement business.

Services we offer:

- Sell and install Generac Generators
- Repair and service Generac Generators
- Sell and install Air exchangers
- Repair and service Air exchangers

Keywords: FURNACE, HEAT PUMPS, BOILERS, GENERATOR, AIR CONDITIONERS, DUCTLESS AC, CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING, RESIDENTIAL BACKUP POWER GENERATOR, STANDBY GENERATOR, WATER HEATERS, BOILERS, AIR EXCHANGERS.

24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE | FREE NO-OBLIGATION IN-HOUSE CONSULTATION | CARRIER FACTORY AUTHORIZED DEALER | LOWE'S CERTIFIED INSTALLER

Brands we Sell:
Carrier, Payne, Bryant, Mitsubishi, Navien, Rheem, Vanee
Service Area:
Toronto, Vaughan, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Caledon, GeorgeTown, North York, Markham, King City, Scarborough, Hamilton