Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

PO Box 24062 Windermere PO Edmonton AB T5J 3S9

Reviews for Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

adiesbourg
adiesbourg

Air conditioning install

We had an A/C installed by Trust Home Comfort Ltd. and are very happy! Len was awesome, gave us so much info and answered all our questions. Wei did the install and he was great! They were friendly and polite, and did a great job, everything looks immaculate! They were also able to get us in quick! Thank you so much!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

robertjones007
robertjones007

Excellent work

They did an amazing install of an AC unit for me. Clean, well laid out, and all for a very good price. As a building operator and certified home inspector, I loved everything they did, it was well above minimum standards. Good job guys and thank you.

Hi Robert - It's wonderful to hear that you got great service at a great price at Trust Home Comfort! Thanks so much for supporting us with a 10/10 review. We hope to work with you in the future.

a1962kid
a1962kid

Hot water heater

The installers were early, courtious and quick. Best price in Edmonton. They live up to their name and can be trusted.

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. ~ Van

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

AC installation

So happy with there service they help you understand everything and installation is clean well recommended thanks for the great job

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. ~ Van

cherylwells99
cherylwells99
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and hot water tank installation

Wow! We are so impressed with the entire crew....from the salesman to the installers everyone is great!!! We were treated very fairly. They worked hard and did an excellent job! Would recommend them over and over again!

It was a pleasure serving you and your family. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. ~Van

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Household AC

Very affordable. Quick and efficient installation. Very friendly. Quality work. It was an easy and simple process.

Thank you for your 10 point review and for choosing Trust Home Comfort. ~Van

gnn518
gnn518

Installed air conditioner

Trust Home Comfort company helped me install the air conditioner. The technician Kang was detailed oriented and provided a great installation service. The manager Van provided a great customer service and quickly response to my questions and concerns. They did a great job and made sure the AC is levelled and in a proper place for my property. I highly recommend this company not only they have a great price but also they provided great services.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

David C. in Edmonton
David C. in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Trust Home Comfort lives up to their name

You can really trust these guys. When my furnace was acting up and OCCASIONALLY blowing cold air only my biggest fear was that someone would charge me for parts and service that I didn't really need. Kang (the technician) was very knowledgeable and tested my system thoroughly before determining it was a simple inexpensive fix. My furnace now works great. These guys are very honest and understand the importance of great customer service. They won't try to upsell you unnecessary parts and service.

These guy never cease to amaze me. They are so responsive and really know their stuff when it comes to furnace repairs and air conditioning. I first used their services 2 years ago when I needed to replace my Air Conditioner Unit for my house.

Thank you, David.

Kevin in
Kevin in
1 review , AB

hvac work, new furnace and ac

Called all around to get quotes to rework some of my existing Hvac and had ridiculously high quotes. once i received a quote of almost 2k less from trusted home comfort i booked them. fit and finish was excellent, service was great, and they cleaned up very well after themselves. would highly recommend them to anyone looking for any hvac, furnace work.

It was a true joy to receive your review. I will pass on your kind comments to our team. I know they will be pleased to hear them.

Our mission is to provide our customers with quality HVAC services at the lowest possible prices. Thank you so much for both your kind note and your patronage. I truly want to make your future customer experiences with us as pleasant as possible.

Van

More about Trust Home Comfort Ltd.

Heating and Cooling Contractor Edmonton