Maid Pro Calgary

House & Apartment Cleaning
4604-37th St SW Calgary AB T3E 3C9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Maid Pro Calgary

Andi Bast
Andi Bast
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Best Cleaning Service Ever!

I have been using cleaning services for years and recently moved and needed a new cleaner. Hands down the best cleaning service Ive ever had. Great service, friendly and easy to get the cleaning organized. I would highly recommend!!

Wow, thank you so much Andi! We really appreciate the business and the awesome review.

Debbi Annand in Calgary
Debbi Annand in Calgary

Always amazing

My house is always spotless and dog hair free when they leave. Nathalie takes extra care and does the extras that make a difference. She will stay longer than required to make sue it is done to perfection.

Thank you Debbi. We're all in love with Nathalie. We appreciate the kind feedback for her.

Move-in cleaning

We had Ashley & Yvonne come clean our daughters new home this week. They left it sparkling! Our daughter says she has no issue with moving in & setting up her home& she is confident with filling her refrigerator & using the oven.
She will likely become a new client for MaidPro!!

Thank you for the kind review, and trusting us with your own cleaning as well as your family. We won't let either of you down.

Mark1
Mark1

Maid Pro Excellent Clean

Maid Pro provided an excellent cleaning service at my home. The requested rooms were completed and some bonus items were done as well. I would recommend Maid Pro to anyone looking for a cleaning service.

Thanks so much Mark! We're happy to recommend you as a client too.

House Cleaning

Excellent cleaning each & every time! Polite & respectful staff. Have used them for 5+ years now with great service!

Thank you so much! We appreciate the years of business and look forward to many more.

Coop
Coop
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Positive experience

Our first time with MaidPro, and it was a great first impression.

Great staff! The personnel are professional, friendly, flexible, and care about their clients. The products used were not toxic or damaging, and the home smelled truly fresh and clean (not clinical, floral, or perfumey). I will recommend MaidPro to friends and acquaintances because I know they will be as happy with their excellent staff, products and qaulity of work as I have been.

Thank you so much Coop! We try and make sure every visit is just as good as the first time. We appreciate the business and the kind review.

Home Cleaning

I was surprised to only have one cleaner come in, Shandy, but she was amazing. The second time she came, and again, alone, I was very happy with the cleaning she did on her own. Everything was returned to it's proper place and the cleaning was fantastic. I would love to have her clean my condo every time.

Thank you so much! Shandy is amazing, and we're happy you like her work. We do prefer single cleaners when time isn't crunched, as they can really put their own personality into the service.

Penny and Alan
Penny and Alan

residence cleaning

We are very pleased with Val and Sydney's work. They are cheerful and industrious cleaners. We are at home when they are here. They are very respectful of our preferences and anxious to please. Good work!

"Cheerful and industrious"... I think that perfectly describes our hiring policy! Thank you for your business and your kind review Penny and Alan. We really do just try and hire nice people who like to clean.

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

home cleaning

Heidi has been great in our home cleaning. She is thorough in all areas and work hard even beyond her alloted time. Hope she will be assigend to our home in the coming future.

Thank you Doug! We appreciate your business and your kind review for Heidi.

Amazing Cleaning

Nathalie always does an amazing job cleaning my house. It is spotless when she leaves and she is already a pleasure to have in my home. Thank you Nathalie

Thank you for your kind review! Nathalie is amazing and we're lucky to have her.

More about Maid Pro Calgary

MaidPro is Calgary's premier professional house cleaning and maid service. Our staff are background checked, bonded, follow a 49-pt checklist and use only professional grade products to ensure everything is done right, on time, every time. No contracts, and every clean is backed with a 24 hour re-clean guarantee.