Bellevue Landscaping

Toronto ON

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Bellevue Landscaping

Garden design

Ron helped us with a project installing a garden on a challenging slope. He spent a lot of time with us on the upfront planning and design to ensure the plants were suited to the area, and provided detailed designs to help us visualize how the finished project would look. We found him very helpful and knowledgeable every step of the process, and would definitely use him again.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass your comments on to everyone who helped as well. I hope you enjoy your new garden now and as it matures over the years!

Private User reviews , ON

Landscape Design + Installation

Ron and Shirley did a fantastic job on our front yard. They were dedicated, hard-working, and happy to offer help/guidance every step of the way. A wonderful experience from start to finish. Would highly recommend!

Thank you for your review. We both enjoyed working with you as well. We hope as your garden matures and develops over the years you will enjoy it more and more!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Landscaping

I would highly recommend this company for all of your landscaping needs.

If you are looking for perfection and attention to detail then I would not use any other landscaping company.
The quality and pride in all they do is very evident. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable in their trade. Follow up, communication and level of customer service is way ABOVE average and when they leave, they leave the job site meticulously clean!

In addition to this, they also performed work outside of the project scope which was extremely appreciated!

Thank you so much Bellevue. It was an absolute pleasure hiring you, and I will definitely have you back for my next project, as well as recommend you to family and friends!

I am so happy with the outcome.

Thank you! It was our pleasure. We hope your enjoy your new garden.

Backyard fence

My half of the cost of a fence job shared with my neighbor. Ron and Joel did an excellent job, very professional and a delight to deal with. Top notch!!

Thank you for the kind words. We both enjoyed working on the fence!

Fence Replacement

Ron completed a great project for us. Workmanship was top-notch, communication was solid, and updates throughout the process were fantastic. I'd highly recommend Ron and his team for future projects.

Thank you. I'm glad you're happy with the fence. It was our pleasure to build it for you.

Joanne
Joanne

Property Fence

We had a number of quotes and only Bellevue made note of slanting area where fence was to go and was able to address with fence design. Ron recommended cedar which turned out to be a great choice. Good quality work and very detailed.

Thank you! It turned out really nice and the cedar brings a warmth to it you can't get from pressure treated lumber. We're glad you're happy with it.

- Ron

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Installation of Wood Fence and Gates

Ron was a pleasure to deal with. He was very courteous and respectful and did his best to accommodate us in any way. His work is excellent and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a wood fence and/or gates installed.

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your new project for many years!

Dorothy
Dorothy
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Small garden whimsy

Small garden needed reworking and enhancement. Adam responded promptly and had great ideas on incorporating my rock geese. Very professional team! Garden looks great and makes me smile every day! Great clean up too! Many thanks!!!

Thank you for the review. However, I believe you have us mixed up with someone else.

Cara & Roger in East York
Cara & Roger in East York

New fence and flower beds

We called Bellevue Landscaping on the recommendation of our neighbours who had Bellevue install a fence for them. Their fence looks great and they were completely happy with Bellevue.

We called Bellevue and Ron was here the next day to discuss our project and give us a quote. They started our fence quickly, after checking the locations of wires, etc.

They installed a great-looking, very sturdy 8’ fence across the back and rehabilitated the flower beds at the front of our house. They dId a great job quickly despite the setback of running into some old concrete structure where they were digging way down for the fence posts. They were flexible, professional, very hardworking and pleasant, and they ensured the job was done well, at a very good price.

We are so happy with the results! Thank you Ron, Will and Brandon.

Thank your for your feedback! I hope you get to enjoy the privacy of your new fence and the beauty of your new flower beds. It was such a pleasure working with you! - Ron

Debbie
Debbie

Landscaping front yard

Excellent job! Ron and his crew did exactly what we were looking for and came in on budget

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you're happy with our work. We're all looking forward to seeing your garden grow over the years! - Ron

More about Bellevue Landscaping

We are a quality-oriented design + build company specializing in developing home landscapes into beautiful spaces families can enjoy. Please feel free to visit us at BellevueLandscaping.ca