Power Home Inspection

Power Home Inspection

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Power Home Inspection

House inspection

The inspector was very thorough and approachable. He explained everything and answers our questions in detailed. He showed us which part of the house needs to repair and needs to change.
We learned a lot from him..
Well done Mr Boris and thank you.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Detail-oriented, efficient, thorough inspection

Boris was highly recommended to me as "a very thorough" inspector by a friend who has several real estate properties.
I am a first house owner who used to live in a condo and couldn't care less about maintenance etc. - we paid maintenance fees and everything was done for us. But now that we have our own house everything is different.
Information is the power! By the end of our 2.5 hours home inspection with Boris I could have a much better understanding of how a house operates - drainage and air systems, plumbing, house structure, life expectancy for home appliances, and what to do to fix and/or prevent something bad from happening.
The house inspection was followed by the full report with pictures and description of the issue and recommended time frame for fixing it. The report came back by the end of the day!
Yes. We should have started with the home inspection at the first place! It does not matter how experienced/unexperienced a home owner is. A set of new professional eyes of a good home inspector is always a great idea.
Thank you, Boris!

Pavel in Toronto
Pavel in Toronto

Great, detailed, very professional home inspection

Power Home Inspection did very good, professional home inspection and very comprehensive technical report that helped me a lot to make right decision.
I am very satisfied with their work.
I would like to recommend the Power Home Inspection to every body who wants a professional, detailed inspection.

Amrita in Mount Pearl
Amrita in Mount Pearl
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

Home Inspection

I couldn't recommend Boris enough. He did a great job on our inspection and provided us with so much detail. He took his time to really check things and also explain them - he has a lot of energy! After the inspection I had to call him to ask him some follow up questions and he was also so helpful. The inspection report had a lot of detail including suggested time frame for fix, pictures and details of what problems existed.

Home Inspection

Home inspector was very informative, courteous and detail oriented. He inspected everything with no shortcuts, and provided very honest and detailed responses to every question I had. Also the inspection was extremely reasonably priced. Definitely would recommend!

Rafael in Brantford
Rafael in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Home inspection

Boris is truly one of the best in the business. Thanks for making the home inspection so simple and easy. He was thorough and clear. Explained every single detail to the smallest detail. I will recommend you to any one I know in need of these services!

bhandley
bhandley

Excellent

Boris was extremely kind and thorough with everything. He took the time to walk us around and show us everything we needed to know. As a first time home buyer it was much appreciated.

Veronica in Toronto
Veronica in Toronto

Thorough Inspection

Boris was very easy to deal with and was thorough and efficient in his work. No nook of the house was left unnoticed, and he was practical in his recommendations.

Home Inspection

Boris was very thorough, knowledgeable and fully explained any issues that arose from the inspection. He communicated clearly what was an immediate fix and what was general maintenance or could be updated over time. I would recommend using Boris for you home inspection needs.

Sergei in Toronto
Sergei in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Home inspection

I am very happy with PHI service. Boris was very helpful, worked around my schedule, had all the necessary tools and equipment to get the job done properly. It is always stressful to buy a 50 year old house but now i am confident that the house is in good condition.

More about Power Home Inspection

One of the best ways to understand about a home’s condition, habitability and safety is to hire a professional home inspector.