Worry Free Plumbing And Heating Experts

L Andrews from Edmonton
L Andrews from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent Company!!

Richard, and his crew came out on Boxing Day with only a few hours notice, my kitchen drainage pipe was rusted shut and Richard had it going in no time. They were quick, clean and very professional! Richard knew his stuff and did not charge me any emergency rates for coming out so quickly. I had the clog fixed and camera inspected so I know what condition my pipes are in. Since I own a old house, I have dealt with numerous contracting companies and Worry Free Plumbing is in the top 2 companies I have ever dealt with. You are not dealing with a Big commercial company, you are dealing with a small family business who actually cares about you and the work that they do. I highly recommend Worry Free plumbing and will tell everyone I know how great they are!!

Hi Lisa, We really appreciate your wonderful review and we treat every day like the next here at Worry Free Plumbing and Heating. We understand problems don't wait from 9-5 Monday to Friday, so we have tailored our hours to help customers like yourself even if a problem does occur on a holiday, weekend or just a regular work day and it is at no addition charge to you, the customer.

Thank you again Lisa and we will see you this spring!