Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M9A 3V2

Reviews for EC Vargas Landscaping

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fence - residential

Lui and his team did a great job on our solidly constructed fence. Explained all steps and was receptive to changes along the way. Very easy to communicate with and reliable - showed up as promised. Price was very competitive with other contractors. Would strongly recommend them.

Thanks Dr. G. It was our pleasure to worked in your project!

Lui F. Corona

S in Etobicoke
S in Etobicoke

Beautiful Custom Made Shed

Luis and Edmond were very professional from start to finish. My mom had been wanting to replace the old shed my dad had built 40 years ago. It's difficult to find a contractor who my mom would feel comfortable with so we've been putting this project off for many years. Thankfully Luis contacted me after I submitted the project to homestars. My mom is happy with her new shed with shelves and 2 windows. The fence was also extended to the back. The workmanship is amazing. I highly recommend this company. Not only is the quality if work great but also the communication and honesty is much appreciated.

It was our pleasure to help you and your mom with this great project.

Thanks!
EC Vargaslandscaping

Linda
Linda

Landscaping

Luis and Edmond were very professional but also very personable. The garden had not been properly maintained and they did a rehaul with lots of digging,weeding, new topsoil and mulch, and replanting. We love the results! They also replaced the stairs leading down to the gardens. I would not hesitate to recommend Luis and Edmond.

Thanks you Linda, it was a real pleasure to worked your project.

Donovan in Toronto
Donovan in Toronto

Professional team

Luis was very professional from start to finish. We had a pergola built and landscaping completed and we couldn’t be happier.

Hi Donovan, it was a pleasure to work in your project. I am very happy to know that you and your wife are happy as well.

Thanks!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Deck replacement in brown pressure treated wood

Great job
Done complete and within the promised timeframe
We would highly recommend Luis and Edmund
They never stopped from the time the arrived until evening
Very very happy with the job they did

Thank you it was a real pleasure to work in your deck.

Luis F.Corona

Happy Customer  in Toronto
Happy Customer in Toronto

Backyard fence

Luis and Christián were great. So friendly and really good workers. The fence looks great. They had to deal with unforeseen challenges (a large tree stump that had to be dug out). I highly recommend EC Vargas Landscaping.

Bob, it was a pleasure worked your project. We are happy if your are happy.

Thanks again!

Eclandscapingcanada@gmail.com

Excellent service - excellent results

Luis and his team were friendly, courteous and did excellent work. Even as we asked for last minute tweaks to our fencing plan they accommodated with a can do attitude. I would definitely recommended them

Thanks Mrs. S. it was a pleasure to worked your project.

Barbra
Barbra

The storage space from hell

I had a very roughed-in storage area behind my hall closet. It was not safe. It looks much better now. Felipe put up drywall and sanded the floor to put tiles down. He also did some trim work. I won’t be tripping or cutting myself on exposed metal anymore. He wasn’t even scared of my Great Dane.

Thanks Barbra, it was a pleasure to make your room safe. I enjoy meeting Apolo, is a great, friendly big dog.

Deck repair

Our deck was falling apart. EC vargas repaired it and stain it. It looks like new and now our family can enjoy this summer!
The team was very professional, punctual and excellent follow up. Understanding of our needs and work within our budget. Highly recommended

Thanks Ms. M. It was a pleasure to do your project.

More about EC Vargas Landscaping

We offer a full range of landscaping and interior renovation services for both residential and commercial properties, lawn care maintenance, garden design, and more. We personalize our products to our customers’ needs, tailoring to your budget, and regardless of the size of your yard. From functional design, to an oasis in the comfort of your garden: a grotto to relax and get away from it all. Our landscape and hardscape experts make sure we complete your job to the finest degree of craftsmanship, built with the highest quality materials. And in Winter, we take care of the snow for you.