Tornado Plumbing & Drains

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Tornado Plumbing & Drains

Debbie in York
Debbie in York

Excavation & replacement of drain pipes

Serhiy and his team were amazing. We had drain pipes replaced due to broke pipes He explained the process clearly and they left the site clean. They are most professional and communication is excellent .I will recommend Tornado Plumbing to frienda and family and I will use them for all future plumbing needs.

Hi Debbie, thank you for this amazing review. We appreciate you taking a moment from your day to share your recent experience with us, and love to hear when our team does a great job. We will be happy to assist you in the future!

Drainage repair

They guys arrived on time and worked diligently all day replacing the underground pipe for the sewer to ensure drainage runs smoothly. They checked and double checked that the issue was resolved. They are friendly guys who answer all your questions and concerns. Their clean up afterwards was great, they made sure you were happy before you left. I recommend them for your home needs.

Thank you so much for choosing Tornado Plumbing and Drains. We are so grateful that you decided to leave a review for us. We really appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to hearing from you should require plumbing or drain service again in the future.

RYAN
RYAN

BEST plumbers in the business

Serhiy, Peter and the entire team at Tornado Plumbing are AMAZING!!

I was told that the job I wanted to have done either could not be done or would require various steps at a huge cost.

Not the case with Tornado. They had Peter come out and after a minor miscommunication (my fault not theirs) he was willing and able to come back to complete the job in no time...and at a very fair and reasonable price.

The team has great communication via email, phone and text. They are all friendly and very knowledgeable.

I couldn't be any happier with the work they have done for me and will 100% use them and only them for any future plumbing needs that I may have.

I STRONGLY recommend you use them for any job, big or small since they'll get the job done at a great price.

Thanks Tornado Plumbing, you all are the best!!

Hi Ryan

Thanks for a great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you, and it is very rewarding to know that you were happy with our plumbing service. Thank you for recommending our company and choosing Tornado Plumbing and Drains!
We look forward to working with you again!

Basement Laundry and main stack replacement

Our home did not have the laundry drain hooked up correctly when we moved in and we finally decided to call in a plumber since it seemed to be backing up. Serhiy showed up on time and after doing a camera inspection helped us come up with a solution. Our main stack wasn't causing issues at the time but I mentioned it was rusting and the team came up with a replacement option that worked around the hot water tank.

The crew that installed the pipes under the floor were efficient and neat. After they left you couldn't even tell they had been in there. Not a speck of dirt, just freshly poured concrete.

I could tell from previous reviews that this type of work was Tornado's specialty and I was not disappointed.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for Tornado Plumbing and Drains and our technician Serhiy. We are always appreciative of the feedback. It is great to hear that we provided excellent service. Part of our customer focus is respecting our customers' property by keeping things neat and tidy as well! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Sewer backup, outside dig to repair

I had a sewer back up problem at my 4plex located in Cobourg, that started about 2 weeks ago. After multiple problem determination and snake attempts by 2 local companies, it was clear this would not be an easy fix. My initial estimates were vague and very large and with no real definitve plan. After several more discussions with GTA based companies, some of which were short, as they would not even travel to Cobourg, a short hour or so ride from the city, even less from places like Oshawa. On Tuesday I decided to make one last call and got Sergey and 2 phone discussions later, I was convinced by his clear and concise discussion about my problem, that he clearly had the expertise and experience to do this job. He provided me an start to finish price that was very competitive to all the other quotes I received and we set the work date for 2 days later. That was today, Sergey and his work mate Sergey arrived and went to work, immediately confirming the issue and by using the latest equipment was able to exactly pinpoint where the issue was and how deep to dig. The previous 2 companies did not provide this level of detail. The pictures do not do the work they did justice, they had to dig down almost 10 feet (this house is over 150 years old) surgically with gas line on on side and a mere 2 feet over my deck and the waterline. They dealt with these challenges, did an excellent job and by the time they left, you couldn't even tell they were here. When all said and done, the price paid was the price estimated, despite planning to dig 6 feet down but having to 10. Top shelf professionals in there field, I definitely recommend them and will be using them for any of my projects going forward. Thanks again Sergey squared!

We are very grateful for you review and thank you for sharing your experience. It is very rewarding to know that you were happy with Tornado Plumbing & Drains, especially with Serhiy. He is professional, licensed Plumber, and he knows what he does. Thank you for trusting us. We strive to be leaders in our industry, so that's why our technicians arrive fully prepared to handle any situation on the side.
We look forward to work with you again!
Stay safe and well!!!

Justin
Justin
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Blocked main house drain fixed quickly

Main drain for 1/2 the house ended up getting clogged below the basement level. Couldn't use Washer, kitchen sink, dishwasher or laundry room sink. Peter was great, was here the next day, snaked and camera, got it going again nice and fast. Kept the area clean as well. Gave suggestions on future work that would need to be done due to the condition of the pipes but was not too pushy.

Hi Justin!

Thanks for sharing your experience with our company. Peter is great technician. We are so happy that you had the best service. We make sure that you are happy from the beginning of the call to the end when technician leaves.
We are pleased with your wonderful review, thank again and stay safe!

KJR in Toronto
KJR in Toronto

Blocked (by cement) drain under basement floor

We discovered our basement flood drain was blocked. On clearing out some debris by hand we then found cement blocking the u-bend. I called Sergey and explained the issue. He quoted me for the power flush service and the other options if a power flush didn't work. He was clear, polite and patient and listened to what I was telling him. He came out the very next day with his crew to attempt a power flush to remove the blockage. Given its location and strength this failed. He then went through the other options with me again and we agreed to proceed with digging up a section of the basement floor to remove the blocked section of pipe. He hung plastic sheets up around the work site to keep everything clean, lay drop sheets around all the work areas, up the stairs, etc. and conducted his work in a manner that showed he really cared. Once the blocked section was removed he was able to show me the cement that had caused the blockage, along with a lot of other building rubble like pieces of tile that had been flushed down the drain (really??? I am amazed and annoyed at what builders pour down drains - tiles, cement...). He power flushed all the pipes, added a new u-bend to replace the removed section, filled the hole, tidied up and were done mid-afternoon. Sergey kept me informed throughout, was incredibly polite and friendly, focused on the job and issues at hand, and was very fair in his pricing for the job. I would have absolutely no problems recommending Tornado Plumbing to my friends, family, neighbors, etc. I only wish more companies conducted themselves so professionally. Thanks Sergey!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We don't like to leave any customer waiting and do our best to make it there as soon as we possibly can. Our technicians make sure to leave the workplace as clean as they found it. We are so pleased to hear that Serhiy was able to efficiently serve your needs . It was pleasure working with you. Look forward to see you again!

Deepak from Pickering
Deepak from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen Drain (fixing of main sewer drain line in basement)

- Very experienced and knowledgeable team of Serhiy.
- Our kitchen drain has been giving us problems off/on from the last 6 years and we had already got it fixed 3 times from different plumbing companies. But the problems come back after few years.
- We are really satisfied with the work done by Tornado Plumbing. We were explained the entire process including main sewer drain line cleaning with Snaking and Power Flush.

A job well done!!! We will definitely recommend them to our family and friends.

Thanks again.

Thanks for great review. You were in good hands with our technician. We really appreciate the kind words and it was our pleasure to serve you. We are so glad to hear we were able to solve your plumbing issue efficiently Thank you!
Sincerely, Tornado Plumbing &Drains.

Hidden in Toronto
Hidden in Toronto

Unclogged a very deep and putrid clog in my basement

Sergey was quick to respond and unclogged a drainage line I had in my basement washroom. The stuff that came out was straight from a nightmare but luckily I was with a true professional who was untouched and was able to resolve the issue quickly.

It's great to hear you were happy with the service, we definitely try our best! Thank you for sharing your experience. We look forward to serving you again!

Undermount kitchen sink replacement

Thank you for the quick response. The job was done fast and with good quality

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We always enjoy working with you and helping you with your plumbing needs. Looking forward to working with you again!

More about Tornado Plumbing & Drains

At Tornado Plumbing we work hard to fulfill all your plumbing needs, and offer some of the best service in the GTA. Our products are high quality, and all of our work is under warranty. By using the most recent technology we can offer you the best service to ensure your plumbing work is done efficiently and with quality. We provide free estimates, competitive rates, and city rebates are available.
Our services include waterproofing, pipe burst, plumbing repairs, backwater valve, concrete work, water service and repairs, drain camera inspections, drain snaking, and underpinning (basement lowering).
With appointments booked at your convenience, and 24 hour emergency service, you’re sure to get the job done with Tornado Plumbing.

Check us out here:

YouTube videos on various plumbing and drain services may be found in our photo gallery.