Quality Appliance Repair

Quality Appliance Repair

Reviews for Quality Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Strathmore, AB

Great Service!

I had a technician come out and fix my dryer. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommend Trent and his crew! I will be using this company again for sure.

Thanks for the great review!

Gary in Calgary
Gary in Calgary

Dryer Repair

I had Darcy over today. I guess it is still too early to determine if my problem is fixed for good, however my dryer worked fine when he left. He left me with comfort in that he diagnosed my problem very quickly and was very professional. What I also like about these guys is they make great use of technology to get the apt booked, confirmed and then texted me when Darcy was close to arriving. Afterwards Darcy gave me some tips on proper maintenance that I really had no idea about. So far an excellent experience.

Thanks for the review! Yes our app is great to keep communicating with our customers!

Dryer Repair

I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Quality Appliance Repair in fixing my dryer. Darcy was very quick to determine what the issue was and swiftly managed the repair. Kind, courteous, knowledgeable, and spoke to me in layman's terms so that I could understand exactly what was wrong. Quality Appliance Repair handles its client's with great professionalism and experience and I will definitely keep them in my back pocket for any future appliance repairs. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs appliance repairs.

Thanks for the review! These are exactly the reviews we like to hear about.

Dryer repair

If you need your dryer repaired ask for Cody by name! She is very knowledgeable, organized and explained exactly the work that need to be done and the cost involved eliminating any "sticker shock" that can sometimes happen when repairs are involved. She is reliable arriving to our home when she said she would be there and completed the work efficiently. We are very pleased with the quality of her work and her professionalism.

Tha k's for the review!

Ali B.
Ali B.

Washing Machine Repair - Drain Pump replacement

Mike showed up to assess a broken washing machine (it wouldn't drain). He quickly tested different parts to determine it was a broken drain pump that needed to be replaced. He had the correct part in his truck and replaced it quickly. I would highly recommend Quality Appliance Repair - we've used them for fridge repairs as well. Absolutely would recommend to anyone for any repair.

Glad we got it swapped out!

Service

Darcy was very knowledgeable and efficient with the repair of our Electrolux wall oven.
After listening to my description of the problem he was confident in his direction.
Very happy with the service.

Thanks for the review.

Doug in Calgary
Doug in Calgary

Dryer Repair

We were needing warranty repair of our Electrolux dryer. Dealing with Quality Appliance Repair was first rate. An appointment was arranged within a few days. Darcy the technician was on time and was very professional and effective in getting the dryer back in working order.

Thanks again =)

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Washing Machine

Our washing machine wasn't draining so we called Quality Appliance Repair as they had such great reviews. After the service today I can see why the reviews are so high. On the day of the appointment I received a text to let me know he was en route. Darcy came and was very friendly and professional. He diagnosed the problem quickly and it was fixed right away. Reasonable price and extremely happy with the service. They will definitely be the ones I call if ever needed again!

Thanks for the review!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replaced gas value on Kitchenaid stove

Quick response, and Darcy was friendly and informative - found the problem quickly and explained it well. One appointment to diagnose the problem and a second to install the new part - went smoothly. Very impressed with the process - liked the text telling me he was on his way - as well as the email confirmations of work/quote and invoice.

Amazing review, thank you.

Wall oven

Kris was excellent. Wasn’t looking to just put a bunch of new parts into the oven. He was able to fix it quickly and cheaply. Highly recommend.
Arrived on time and was pleasant.

Thanks

Perhaps this is the wrong company or got the techs name wrong? We have no Kris. However I'm glad your oven is working and you had good service!

More about Quality Appliance Repair

At Quality Appliance Repair, we've built our livelihoods on fixing all major house hold appliances: Washer, Dryer, Dish Washer, Fridge, Stove.
Certified technicians, Our BlueBook is from The Major Appliance Services National Price Guide (MASPG) which is endorsed by the MSA, NARDA, and United Servicer's Association! so we don't charge by the minute like everyone else, once we find the problem the price is set in stone no matter how long it takes to do the job right.
We can get your appliance back up and running and save you thousands on a new one. Our service is priority, and we look forward to servicing your needs.

We are service providers for large property management firms and believe just like they do that we will give you the best service in the Calgary area, we work a lot with landlords and tenants to find the best times to get your appliance fixed, we like to work with you and not jump through hoops to get a tech there, for this reason we work evenings and weekends on occasions that it is needed to service your appliances without you having to miss work or change your daily and busy schedule.
So if you need a dryer repair, a fridge repair, dishwasher repair, washer repair, oven or stove repair we are the ones to call for Calgary, Strathmore, Langdon, and Chestermer.