South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Calgary AB T2Z 2X2

South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

babycatcher075
babycatcher075

Going above the rest!

I chose South Peak Roofing largely due to the positive reviews I read. From my first phone call to the completion of the job I received excellent service. Mark specifically took the time to explain certain details and provided help with color selections. I strongly recommend South Peak for any roofing or exterior needs!

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that your experience with us was as good as the reviews foretold. You were also absolutely lovely to work with, so thank you so much for that as well! Hope you enjoy your new roof :)

Graham-allen
Graham-allen

Repair shingles on roof

Excellent work. Dylan, the technician took pictures and explained exactly what he was going to do for the repair.

Dylan is a great technician. Whoever trained him did a very good job. Every step counts, no wasted energy.

Thank you so much for this review for Dylan. I'm so glad to hear that he did such a great job and that you were happy with his work.

Siding replacement, 6 new windows, stone work

Excellent company.
Workmanship was perfect, fast efficient, clean.
We received everything we wanted at a fair price.
Thank you. Mark

Thank you so much for this kind review, I am so happy to hear that you are pleased with the work done, the price, and with Mark (who truly is the best). We appreciate your words of encouragement and your trust in our company.

sharonvleonhardt
sharonvleonhardt

Superior Service

Exceptional customer service from the employees and owner. The roofing was done in one day. The other work needed to wait for supplies but once started it was also completed quickly. A very reputable company from start to finish.

Thank you so much for this lovely review. I am so happy to hear that our customer service was exceptional; that is our hope for every customer we connect with. You were also wonderful to work with so thank you!!

R
R

Great again!

Got the whole house, garage and shed done in one day with Level 4 hail resistant shingle. Ever detail as outlined ahead of time with proper drip edges, metal valleys, etc and up to code. No shortcuts. Perfect job. Immaculate cleanup. Couldn't be happier. I'd use them a third time.

Thank you again so much for thinking of us, for trusting us (a second time) and for this wonderful review. We are truly thankful!!

Roof and siding

Great servise. would recommend to anybody. Polite and corteous staff, effitient and clean. very flexible and accomodating.

Thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement; we very much appreciate it and your trust in our company.

djclarke613
djclarke613
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Long days

Weather delays due to ugly weather are not in their control. They had a one day window last week to get our home re-roofed. It got done. It was a long day for the 4 man crew. From what I can tell they did an excellent job. Cleaned up well too. I haven't found even one nail from the old roof rip out, and I know there were MANY nails on the ground after the removal of the old roof. Would I use them again, yes.

Before we had them do the roof I did My homework. Ratings were good and most importantly they were certified by the shingle manufacturer as an approved installer. That was important as I had one quote that was cheaper by a little bit, but the certification meant peace of mind that if there were issues we with the product that we would have recourse.

It was a pleasure to deal with everyone we came in contact with at South Peak from the scheduler (due to delays) to the person doing the quote to the office staff, to the crew.

Hi DJ,

Thank you so much for this review! I'm so glad to hear that the crew did such a great job cleaning everything up. We so very much appreciate your trust in us; I'm happy that we lived up to our reviews. Also, thank you for sharing with us your passion for photography. I very much enjoyed going on your travel adventures with you by scrolling through your photos. I hope you have many more opportunities to pursue your passion and hobby.

sophie.kolterjahn in Calgary
sophie.kolterjahn in Calgary

Roof repair

Dylan with South Peak was absolutely amazing, as well as the administrative support from Jill. They addressed our concern very quickly and did excellent work at a more than fair price. We could not have been more pleased with the professional service and excellent craftsmanship of this company. A company you can certainly rely upon and trust!

Thank you so much Sophie! I'm very happy that we were able to get your roof all fixed up :)

ian
ian

Roof Replacement

South Peak did an excellent job replacing our old shake roof with new high quality shingles. Considering the quality of both shingles and service they were definitely the best bang for the buck in comparison with the other companies we received quotes from. They worked from 8 am to 8pm to make sure our roof was finished in a day and they thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. The crew was very professional, friendly, and I would highly recommend South Peak to anyone looking to replace their roof. From initial quoting through project completion they had tremendous customer service!

Wow Ian, thank you so much for this amazing review. These kind words go a long way and we absolutely appreciate every one of them. Thank you also for being so wonderful to work with. You and your business is so very much appreciated.

South Peak Roofing and Exteriors

I contracted South Peak Roofing and Exteriors to repair the hail damage on my home. I replaced my roof with Class 4 shingles and had all my vinyl siding replaced with Hardie Board. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Both Lori and Mark at South Peak were excellent to deal with and kept in constant communication. The roofing and siding crews were also great and left my property neat and tidy upon completion. I highly recommend South Peak.

Thank you so much for this review. We are beyond happy to hear that both Mark and Lori were excellent to deal with (they really are the best) and that the crews were neat and tidy. You were also wonderful to work with, so thank you for making this project so enjoyable.

More about South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."