South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Calgary AB T2Z 2X2

South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

ian
ian

Roof Replacement

South Peak did an excellent job replacing our old shake roof with new high quality shingles. Considering the quality of both shingles and service they were definitely the best bang for the buck in comparison with the other companies we received quotes from. They worked from 8 am to 8pm to make sure our roof was finished in a day and they thoroughly cleaned up after themselves. The crew was very professional, friendly, and I would highly recommend South Peak to anyone looking to replace their roof. From initial quoting through project completion they had tremendous customer service!

Wow Ian, thank you so much for this amazing review. These kind words go a long way and we absolutely appreciate every one of them. Thank you also for being so wonderful to work with. You and your business is so very much appreciated.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

South Peak Roofing and Exteriors

I contracted South Peak Roofing and Exteriors to repair the hail damage on my home. I replaced my roof with Class 4 shingles and had all my vinyl siding replaced with Hardie Board. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Both Lori and Mark at South Peak were excellent to deal with and kept in constant communication. The roofing and siding crews were also great and left my property neat and tidy upon completion. I highly recommend South Peak.

Thank you so much for this review. We are beyond happy to hear that both Mark and Lori were excellent to deal with (they really are the best) and that the crews were neat and tidy. You were also wonderful to work with, so thank you for making this project so enjoyable.

keltieb in Calgary
keltieb in Calgary

Roof replacement (Christie Park, SW Calgary)

Absolutely delighted with the work done by South Peak. We had a full roof replacement.
Our quote was provided very quickly, and the few questions I had about the quote were answered by email almost immediately.
The crew that completed the work were friendly and polite. The work was done in less then two days and was flawless. I have spent many hours searching our yards and driveways for nails and other debris and all I have been able to find is one very small piece of shingle in a bush. Their cleanup was really something.
We interviewed a number of roofing companies before we hired South Peak but we absolutely made the right decision hiring South Peak. I would recommend them with zero hesitation. Im fact, I was so impressed with their work theyll be starting on my eaves once the materials are in.

Wow Keltie, thank you so much for this amazing review, truly, we were so touched reading this! We are so happy to hear that the crews were friendly and polite and that they cleaned up so well. It is why we love them so much.

Thanks again so much for this; you are very much appreciated :)

Parisa in Toronto
Parisa in Toronto

South peak roofing is a great company

We had a great experience with South peak roofing.
They did their job nicely and we had our roof and sidings and metal guts nicely done.
Highly recommend this company.

Hi Parisa,

Thank you so much for this review! I am so glad you had such a great experience with our company. You were wonderful to work with as well, so thank you!

bob.harris
bob.harris

New Roof March 2022 Calgary

Fair price and great communication throughout. Lori in the office was very friendly and helpful. Their crew arrived at 8am and stayed til after 8pm (as the first few small flakes of snow started to fall) in order to complete the installation of the new shingles and vents on the roof of our garage and home.

We were really impressed with their work ethic. I can only recall them taking a break once, for about 20 minutes for lunch – that’s it!

Agustin was really great to work with. Whenever I came outside, he was always smiling & happy to explain what they were doing and how they were making out. The weather was quite cool with a serious northerly breeze, but that didn’t dampen their spirits. Would highly recommend South Peak.

Thanks so much Bob for your business and this kind review. We wish you all the best.

Nicole in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary

Hail Damage Repairs

The exterior of my home needed to be repaired due to hail damage, roof replacement, vinyl siding and gutters. The work was done professionally, in a timely fashion and it turned out great! Would definitely recommend South Peak and I would hire them again if the need ever arises.

Thank you so much for this review and for your future recommendations! We truly appreciate your trust in our company!

dpbesler
dpbesler

Highly recommended

I not only use this company myself, I've recommended the company to friends and Neighbors and all of us have been extremely happy.

Thank you Denis! And as always, great working with you too.

debramudd
debramudd

Roof and siding

I had massive hail damage to my roof, siding and eavestroughs. They were fast, efficient and did an amazing job. Thank you for your great service!!

Hi Debra, thank you so much for this lovely review! You were absolutely wonderful to work with so thanks for that too.

alderburn1
alderburn1

Siding & Roof replacement

Ken and company was very patient answering many questions and waiting for insurance to finalize what would be repaired. Work quality was great, very smooth in all regards from planning to work completion. Worksite was cleaned thoroughly each day and even our neighbours commented how clean our place was during and after the work was done. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend or use them in the future.

Thank you so much for this! We are so glad to hear that our crews were thorough and left your place clean and like new. We also want to extend a thank you for being so wonderful to work with. Customers like you are absolutely refreshing so Thanks again!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Replacement of damaged siding project

We would absolutely recommend South Peak Roofing! They were thorough throughout the whole process of our siding replacement renovation — from our initial call to completion to project. They are great staff and consummate professionals. They took the time to hear our concerns and expectations and address them with clarity and honesty throughout the reno process. Thanks so much

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your encouragement goes a long way and makes what we do here so much more worth it.

More about South Peak Roofing & Exteriors

We at South Peak Roofing & Exteriors are setting our sites on one goal, to become Calgary's most trusted roofing company. Trusted to meet each individual customers unique and distinct needs. We aim to leave each and every customer with the feeling that their needs have been met with care and concern for themselves and their property. South Peak Roofing & Exteriors. "We'd rather be trusted."