Tasa Air Inc

Reviews for Tasa Air Inc

Michael
Michael
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

Installation of new air conditioner

They installed a new air conditioner quickly, efficiently and for a very reasonable price. Great work.

Thank you for your business, Michael! We are glad you are satisfied with the works and hope to work with you in the future.

PI
PI

a/c installation

Very professional service and friendly contractors. Very satisfied with the service and I strongly recommend TASA AIR.

Thank you for your business! If you have any additional inquiries please let us know and we will be happy to help you.

Dino D.
Dino D.

Heating and air conditioning

Wow, Tal was very professional to deal with. During the qualifying process Tal answered several of my questions with professionalism and patients.
Well installing my furnace and air conditioner he was efficient and very neat and clean around his working area.
Would definitely recommend this company to friends , family and colleagues.

Thanks Tal
Great work!!!

Thank you for your business, Dino, and we really appreciate your kind feedback! Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries in the future.

Alex.chernokov
Alex.chernokov

New furnece installatin

Perfect work!! Very sutisfied. I'm recommended for everybody. Very clean, very accurate. I'll suggest for all my friends.

Thank you for the nice feedback, Alex! We appreciate your business and glad you are satisfied with the service.

Ira.guretsky
Ira.guretsky

Broken heater and humiditer replacement.

Tasa air were very responsive, understanding and professional, showed up in an hour after I called. My house was out of heating. Replaced the heating unit in few hours and set up everything in its place. Left a very clean space, cleaning all trash after they finished. Price was responsible comparing other heating companies that I quoted before. Thank you

Thank you for the nice feedback, Ira! We are glad you are satisfied with the new unit, we are committed to help our customers in these cold days.

Eran
Eran

HVAC install

Very efficient and professional work. Was able to quickly replace my tankless water heater in the dead cold of winter.

Thank you for the feedback, Eran, we appreciate your business and hope your new appliance works well!

Oksana
Oksana
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace

They are very professional, fast responce to the phone call and very knowledgable with their job. Highly recommended.

Thank you for the feedback, we are glad you are satisfied! Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future if you have any more inquires.

Anna
Anna

New furnace and humidifier installation

Fast and reliable service,excellent communication with the installers,reasonable price !obwas very satisfied with the results of their work!!!!will definitely recommend them to my friends!

Thank you for your feedback, Anna, we are glad you are satisfied with your new appliances!

Florina in Montréal
Florina in Montréal
1 review Montreal,

Furnace Repair

Tasa Air is my go to place for air conditioning and furnace repair. I always have fantastic and speedy service. My last service call was truly exceptional and worth taking the time to review. Tal and his team were wonderful to deal with, true professionals. Thank you again for such wonderful service. Highly recommend them.

Thank you for the nice words, Florina! We are always happy to provide great service in a timely manner. Please contact us for any future inquiries, we will do our best to assist anytime.

More about Tasa Air Inc

COVID 19 Update - We are open for business and here to answer your calls, emails and schedule FaceTime, Whats App or Zoom meetings as needed. To ensure the health and safety of our employees and homeowners we are taking all the percautions as directed by the Province of Ontario.

*****

Whether you are looking to repair your air conditioner, replace it or buy a new one, Tasa Air is your reliable air conditioner supplier. Our services are: Furnace Installation, Furnace Service, Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Water Heaters, Ductless AC. Looking for a new furnace? Look no more, Tasa Air will show up at your door and provide you with a HONEST & FREE estimate for a new furnace. There are many water heaters to choose from, tank-less water heaters or others, Call us and trust Tasa Air to give you the right advice. Summer or winter, our fireplace repair & maintenance service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Call us for a FREE estimate!