Tasa Air Inc

Reviews for Tasa Air Inc

Nevo F.
Nevo F.

True Professionals Great service

Tal was called to my house to repair my AC and install our new Gas Range.
He is so accurate and professional sticks to the details and doesn't cut the corners.

Thank you for your feedback, Nevo! We try our best to give the most professional service available. Please contact us for any other inquiries in the future.

Marina in Vaughan
Marina in Vaughan

HVAC Services

The service was requested at my rental property. When I called to explain the problem, it was clear that I am speaking with highly knowledgeable contractor. He was very accommodating, the job was completed professionally, with no issues. Thank you cery much for everything!!
Marina

Thank you, Marina, for the kind feedback. We appreciate your business so please do not hesitate to contact us for any other inquiries!

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

New AC Installation

We contacted 3 Heating & Air Conditioning companies to obtain quotes for a new AC. Tal came through with the most detailed quote and was very thorough in explaining the job. The quality of his work is one of the best in the industry. We were very happy with the overall work and he was kind enough to follow up and check in on us about 2 weeks after the installation to ensure we were happy with the product and everything was working well. We highly recommend him!! Thanks for the great work Tal!

Thank you very much for the amazing response, Mary, we really appreciate it! We try our best to provide customers, needless to say new ones like yourself, the most trusted and accurate service we can offer. Do not hesitate to contact us for any inquiries you would have in the future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace, AC and tankless Water Heater

Decided to change my old stuff. Tal analyzed the situation, gave me a good deal and did the job very quick and accurate. Tal is very responsive and professional. Very recompensed

Thank you for your feedback and business! We always try to satisfy our customers and provide the best deals and services. Do not hesitate to contact us for any other questions.

Katerina in Richmond Hill
Katerina in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New AC

From previous experience with TASA Air, when Tal showed up for repair in my property on emergency basis on his birthday, we had no questions where to go for new air conditioning unit.
Great service and great prices.
Tal is knowledgeable, courteous and always on time.
I would definitely recommend this company to all my family and friends.

Thank you for your business, Katerina! We try our best to help customers in emergency situations, especially in these extreme hot days. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other inquiries.

smuzyka in Aurora
smuzyka in Aurora
1 review , ON

Gas Line extension, shutoff and fittings

Had some Company visiting from Germany and needed to hook up a new bbq. Last minute the valve on the new bbq didn't match the old. I needed a quick alteration to my gas line to accommodate my guests with a Canadian BBQ! Tal responded quickly and was there same day! Fast and friendly service!

Thank your for your business and the kind feedback! For any other inquiries in the future, please do not hesitate to call us, we will try our best to help.

Lawson Hamer from Vaughan
Lawson Hamer from Vaughan

Air Conditioner Install

My air conditioner broke down during very high heat. I called Tal to get a quote. He arrived at my house earlier than expected. Reasonable quote was agreed upon that was within my stated budget. New product was installed 4 days earlier than was promised. Work site was left clean. I would highly recommend Tal for your Heating / Air Conditioning needs.

Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback, we appreciate your business! It is highly important to us to serve our clients during extreme weather and emergency situations. If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

TanyaK in Vaughan
TanyaK in Vaughan

Furnace Replacement

Our close friend recommended us Anatoly from Tasa Air for our furnace replacement project. We moved to a little townhome and wanted to optimize all space possible. However, with existing furnace location, we were not able to do anything in the basement. The furnace was placed in the middle of basement space. Analoty and team did an amazing job taking furnace to the place where it makes sense and freed up lot of space to finish and be able to use basement. We are extremely happy with the service. High level of professionalism.

Thank you, Tanya, for the very detailed feedback! Our teams always look for the best optimal solution for the job, and we always try our best to satisfy our customers! Thank you for your business

Ela in Vaughan
Ela in Vaughan

AC installation

The service I have received was outstanding. Very fair price. The unit was installed on time as was promised. I got the full explanation about the maintenance. TASa air is highly recommended

We appreciate your business, Ela! We try our best to provide the best value for our service and price.

E. in San Francisco
E. in San Francisco
1 review King City, ON

HVAC Installation

Tal was very professional and completed the work quickly. Our water heater broke down during still cold weather and we needed the hot water to be working ASAP, Tal was very quick to begin work. We appreciate his professional and honest advice regarding the type of equipment that would best suit our home.

We appreciate your business! It is important for us to service our clients in extreme conditions, cold or hot.

More about Tasa Air Inc

COVID 19 Update - We are open for business and here to answer your calls, emails and schedule FaceTime, Whats App or Zoom meetings as needed. To ensure the health and safety of our employees and homeowners we are taking all the percautions as directed by the Province of Ontario.

*****

Whether you are looking to repair your air conditioner, replace it or buy a new one, Tasa Air is your reliable air conditioner supplier. Our services are: Furnace Installation, Furnace Service, Furnace Repair, Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Repair, Water Heaters, Ductless AC. Looking for a new furnace? Look no more, Tasa Air will show up at your door and provide you with a HONEST & FREE estimate for a new furnace. There are many water heaters to choose from, tank-less water heaters or others, Call us and trust Tasa Air to give you the right advice. Summer or winter, our fireplace repair & maintenance service can give you the peace of mind you are looking for. Call us for a FREE estimate!