Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Reviews for Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Rob G.
Rob G.

Carpet and Hardwood Refinish

I initially engaged Sam to quote for installing replacement carpet on stairs and in one room but I ended up adding the refinish of the hardwood floor in the living/dining room.

Working with Sam was a pleasure. He was quick to respond and made good recommendations to keep the project within my target budget.

I was most impressed by the refinish of the hardwood. I was uncertain what to expect but was very happy with the result.

Hi Rob,

It's so nice to hear that I helped to make your experience such a positive one. Thank you for such an amazing review.

Sincerely,

Safeway Flooring

Kathryn
Kathryn

Vinyl plank installation

Sam and his team were fast and professional. Sam was great about communication - he got back to me with estimates and revised estimates quickly - and he also did a great job of communicating and clearing things with my building's property managers. I couldn't be happier with the job!

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for your business, your trust and your confidence. It is our pleasure to work with you.

All the best
Safeway Flooring

Shira in Toronto
Shira in Toronto

Basement carpet installation

Sam was great and very easy for us to work with both over text, phone and in person - he answered a lot of our questions and helped us understand options for our basement carpet which took into account our specific needs for uneven floors and breathability. He was knowledgeable, provided options and we were able to move ahead quickly from there. He supplied both the carpet and the padding which saved us from having to source it, and it was installed quickly and professionally. We are very happy with the result and would recommend.

Cliff in Richmond Hill
Cliff in Richmond Hill

Carpet and Flooring Replacement

My mother had a few problem areas in her home that were badly in need of repair. We had Sam come out and survey the work to be done, provide us with options and then a quote. We agreed to go ahead and could not have been happier with the results! Sam is attentive, respectful, considerate and professional. He does his best to minimize any impacts and left the job site clean and looking great. We cannot be happier that we selected Sam and his team to complete this work and would not hesitate in recommending Safeway to anyone in need of their services. I know who to call in the future. Thank you Sam!!

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for the taking the time out of your day to write such a supportive feedback.

kind regards

Staircase renovations

Sam and his team did an amazing job. We hired Safeway to install a new hard wood staircase with new balusters and railings. We couldn't have asked for a better result. This was spectacular. Great quality and a record time. Thank you Sam!

Sue
Sue
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet removal/vinyl flooring layed

We are very satisfied with Safeway flooring. I would recommend them to anyone in need of a reliable crew. They worked diligently to complete the job to our satisfaction and kept the work place well organized. It looks great and they did a fantastic job.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpeting Service

Sam is amazing person. He was best in doing all carpeting work. He is fast and great to work with.

Thank you for your feedback.

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

Luxury vinyl, broadloom, stairs runner

Sam is an artist - attention to small details, advice, easy communications. Basically the best.

Thank you so much for this 10-star review. I really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about Safeway Flooring.

Flooring installation, Great customer service, Great communication

I am a general contractor and use Safeway carpet and flooring for my projects. Their responsiveness and work quality is unmatched and their customer service is exceptional. I would highly recommend using them for your flooring needs.

Hi Aaron,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are ready assist you with all your projects for years to come.

Regards,
sam
sam@safewayflooring.com
416.906.6298

Elisa in Toronto
Elisa in Toronto

Stairs and hallway

Sam from Safeway carpet and Flooring has an excellent work ethic. He provided timely responses to our inquiries. We are very happy with his work and his prices are affordable.

Hi, Elisa,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a supportive review.

All the best to you!

More about Safeway Carpet & Flooring

Safeway Carpet & Flooring prides itself in providing quality professional carpet sales and installation services at competitive rates with a personalized edge across the GTA. Our goal is to offer my clients the highest levels of service and suitable products, all for the most reasonable prices possible.

Safeway flooring has been the preferred option of flooring in both residential and commercial. With over 21 years of flooring experience you can be confident that your new floors will be installed with the highest quality service and workmanship. Whether your project is big or small, residential or commercial, we cater for all types of carpet flooring installation. We supply and install quality and guaranteed products at unbeatable prices and provide excellent customer service.