King Fence Systems

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for King Fence Systems

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Excellent from quote to installation

Our old wood fence was falling over & we had nursed it along for a couple of years. May 2021 we decided on a new fence. With the cost of wood so high, we priced out composite fencing. It wasnt that much more, with a great warranty, so we worked with Matt to pick colours and order the fence. We were given a July 2021 date from Bufftech.

Due to supply issues, our order was pushed back to Sept, Oct then Dec. we admit it was very frustrating as our existing fence was well beyond its last legs. Next we were told that the fence we ordered was unavailable (there was a fatality at the factory & it is closed indefinitely for investigation-poor soul). Matt worked with us and Bufftech and was able to give us the higher quality fence for the price we were quoted for the first fence.

The installers came before 8am on the day. Kirk was the lead installer. He was professional and very good at his job. James and Marvin worked very hard as well. The had the old Fence out and the new posts dug and set by about 2pm. The next day they had everything done by late afternoon.

Our experience overall was very good. My only criticisms would be that we had almost a year to wait, with much back and forth emailing to finally get a fence. But Matt always got back within a day and we never felt like we were getting shafted. Supply chain issues are out of his control. My husband also had to fix one of the tops caps as it wasnt sitting right. It was a fairly simple fix- if it hadnt been, I wouldve called Matt back. And because it rained, the yard was left a filthy mud pit. The installers cleaned up after themselves- it rained between day 1 and 2- theres not much that can be done about that. It just has been a daily battle trying to hose it off & clean the mud up. But well get there.

Our neighbours are thrilled with the work too! We all love our new fence! Matt was good to split our bill, so we could each pay our share easily!

We would recommend King Fence and when the last side of our fence needs replacing, we will be calling Matt back again!

Stacy
Stacy
1 review Burlington, ON

Pool Fence

Great company to work with! Everything from the site inspection, quote, workmanship and final inspection with touch-up was professional and courteous. The installed fence provides the safety and security that I wanted to achieve for pets and toddlers while maintaining the access that I was used to. I highly recommend King Fence.

christined112 in Ancaster
christined112 in Ancaster
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Dog run fencing, veggie garden fencing, chicken run fencing

Magnificent job! Im thrilled. Job was done on time, on budget. Great installation team, great salesman who allowed me to make very late changes.
Fences are strong, solid, and coyote and deer proof.
10 out of 10.

dmjordison in Hamilton
dmjordison in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Fence repair

King fence were professional and did excellent work at a fair price. They responded to my questions quickly. And did the work at the time and for the price that they promised.
They installed three new 6 x 6 posts, and reattached my fence panels. And cleaned up the site nicely. Well they were here, the workers were polite, pleasant and professional.
I am very happy with the work they did and would highly recommend them to others.

Sean in Burlington
Sean in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Backyard Fence

King Fence did an absolutely fantastic job with our fence installation and were a pleasure to deal with. The installers are experienced, extremely professional and courteous. They had great ideas with the design and kept us informed throughout the full installation with further suggestions (ie going between trucks of a large tree as shown in the pics) and talked through any changes that needed to be made as the installation progressed. They were on time and on budget as quoted! I highly recommend King Fence!

Jamil in Scarborough
Jamil in Scarborough

Note of appreciation from a satisfied customer

Elijah, Matt, Swish and Jason worked in perfect harmony to provide precise and reasonable estimate, get city clearance for utilities locates, removal of the old wood fence and installation of high quality metal fence with beautiful pickets and posts for a fairly large project during winter! A few pictures attached to validate my comments. My special thanks to Swish for his diligence and meticulous work ethics and huge thanks to Matt and Elijah for exceptional courtesy and care. Thank you!

ebond
ebond
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Delivered on Exactly what we wanted

We are very happy with the product and service from start to finish. We were looking to enclose 2 sides of the house. Matt walked us through our options and quickly got the order in and work done. Installation was seamless. The crew was great. Highly recommend.

Chain Link Fence

I can't say enough wonderful things about King Fence!
Elijah was amazing to work with. Professional, friendly and he always returned my phone calls and emails promptly. The best of it all was that my fence was installed 2 weeks early!! Elijah knew how important the fence was to me and the safety of my GSD puppy.
The installers Ray, Swish and Craig were also wonderful to work with. Very personable and pleasant. They showed up on time and worked non stop. The patience and kindness they showed toward my dog was both lovely and greatly appreciated.
My fence looks great!! The quality is top notch!
I would highly recommend you use King Fence if you want to keep a smile on your face!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

New fence

King fence did a great job installing our new fence, which was a combination of pressure treated board on batten, chain link, and iron. It looks great and we are very pleased. Their quote was competitive to 3 other quotes we received, and since they had previously done excellent work for us, it was an easy decision to go with King Fence.

Fencing

King Fence provided exceptional service at competitive pricing. The King crew provided me with a quick timeline that I requested and turned the project around in the time and price we agreed upon. All employees were very professional and accommodating to other workers on site (building a new house) and neighbours.
I highly recommend King Fencing to anyone who is looking for quality and exceptional service.

More about King Fence Systems

Since 1979, our company has done over 20,000 fencing projects across Southern Ontario. We are a family owned and operated business, that prides ourself in having over 80% of our work customer referred. You can trust King Fence's experience and longevity.

We sell and install a wide variety of both residential and commercial fencing. All of our installers have a minimum of five years experience, are fully insured and work with King Fence full-time and year round. We buy our material from top-quality Canadian manufacturers and offer a two-year guarantee on all of our fences. While our prices are competitive, our quality and workmanship are unrivaled.