Appliance Hero

Reviews for Appliance Hero

jeff in Thornhill, Ontario Canada L3T5R4
jeff in Thornhill, Ontario Canada L3T5R4

Dishwasher Clog Gone !!

Nathan came back today after being here last year for a Dishwasher fix. Today was an obstruction. In and out 30min and lots of details about what he was doing while auditing the situation. Gave me tips on how to prep the dishwasher and check myself next time there is an issue if I wanted. (I don't :) - Knowledge and overall Service cannot be higher with any other Appliance company here in the Toronto area than with this Appliance Ninja. If you are checking around and wondering, stop now and make the call to Appliance Heroes !!!

Mimi
Mimi

Appliance Hero 10 stars!

I had Appliance Heroes here today to clean my front-loader. They changed the gasket and fixed the stuck soap tray. And they cleaned out my washing machine. I am so happy that they were able to come and clean out my washer. I had no idea the mold and dirt that was lurking behind the soap tray. I got my washer second hand from a relative and I knew there was mold in gasket - but holy moly! And they were wearing air-purifying helmets and had masks and everything! What great service! I will likely make this an annual service call. Keep my washer running well.

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Toronto?