Need A Bin

Reviews for Need A Bin

Mike
Mike

Excellent service

Delivered on time and effectively communicated a delay in pick up and came at the revised pick up time. Took care to protect the driveway

Thank you for your kind words Mike. Driveway protection is included in all of our bin rentals and we are glad you appreciated us taking the time to make sure nothing gets damaged. We are glad you had a positive experience with us!

Lucas
Lucas

Garbage bin rental

Called around a few places for a garbage bin rental. They were very transparent about pricing. Nothing to hide. Very nice staff. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the positive feedback Lucas, our staff prides itself in customer service and we are glad you appreciated it!

April
April

100% service

I ordered for the very first time a bin.
Without any idea how it works, Need a bin helped me find the right size and price! The service was amazing, very helpful and the driver was very friendly! I highly recommend this company, from start to finish Service was excellent!

Thank you April for taking the time to provide your feedback on our disposal bin service. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are so pleased to hear you were happy with our your overall experience with Need A Bin.

nuby
nuby
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Exactly as Advertised

Drop off and pick up on time. They placed it where I specified and protected the driveway.

Thank you Nuby for taking the time to write us a review! We are so pleased you were happy with our disposal bin service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Finally! A Bin company you can trust

I ordered a 20 yard disposal bin. Had to remove some flooring and kitchen cabinets. Everything went smoothly, from the friendly office staff and drivers. The bin arrived when expected and they placed driveway protection. Used a few other companies in the past and they were no match to the service Need a Bin provided.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a positive review. Customer service and transparency is extremely important to us, and we are very pleased to hear of your positive experience. We are happy you have found a bin company you can trust :)

vidijoann
vidijoann

Incredibly responsive!

Punctual and very accommodating of my last minute needs! I needed a 2nd bin & they made it work! No surprises. Exceptional service!

Hi Jo Ann, thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear about your positive experience!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Service Service Service

From the moment I called it was all just great service! The office staff were so polite and friendly. Helped me decide what size of bin I needed. When the bin arrived the driver even added driveway protection. Both driver and office staff were pleasant to deal with. A++. Thank you!

Thank you for your great review. Customer service is very important to us and we are so happy to hear about your positive experiences with us!

tokiwaza
tokiwaza

Great Service

I must tell you that the gal on the phone is so helpful and sweet and wonderful to deal with! The chap who dropped the bin off was so nice to talk to and he droppedthe bin in the perfect spot. I filled the 10 yard bin and calledfor pick up and the young man who came to collect it thanked me for not piling the debris too high. The whole process was so easy and everyone was so upbeat and professional. Thank you so much. I will always use your service and will recommend you to family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We truly appreciate your great feedback! Our team prides themselves on providing the best customer service to all our valued customers :)

Linda
Linda

Bin rental

I've rented several bins from Need A Bin without issue.
The last time I rented from them they showed up before the pick up time given. The individual I spoke to told me that the pick up time would be between 3 and 6 however, I requested that I preferred closer to 6 and the individual told me he would note that. However, the pick up occurred at 2:58 pm instead of closer to 6. Therefore, I am left with renting another bin!! I contacted the company to voice my grievance and was assured that the individual I spoke to on that day would contact me to rectify the situation. To date I've had no reply from Need A Bin and I'm sure I never will. I will not do business with this company again. Very unprofessional.

Dear Linda, We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. All of our rentals come with an up to 7 day rental, in order to give our customers adequate time to schedule pickups that work best for them. We did our best to accommodate your time constraints with regards to the pick up time. The pick up ticket was completed at the time specified by the sales representative. Customer service is very important to us and we apologize if you were not contacted. Please feel free to reach out to us at info@186needabin.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent customer service

Need a Bin offers an excellent customer service. I used them twice and both times everything went well. All employees provided professional, informative, and friendly service. I will definitely use Need a Bin in the future.

Thank you for your positive review! We are happy we were able to assist you. We always strive to offer our customers the best quality and service! :)

More about Need A Bin

Welcome to Need a Bin. We are a proudly Canadian owned and operated company! Are you renovating your home, starting a landscape project, cleaning out junk, or disposing of construction debris? Our walk-in bins make it quick and easy to get rid of all your waste. We offer 7, 10, ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Brampton?