Paint Squires Inc.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON Toronto

Reviews for Paint Squires Inc.

Boris in Toronto
Boris in Toronto

Excellent job

An excellent job by Jonah and co, they did a great job in painting the baseboards and tricky parts of a staircase that completely gave it a fresh new look. Certainly would consider hiring them again in the near future.

Home Painting

We hired Paint Squires to paint our entire house. They did a fantastic job. Extremely professional and completed he job in a very timely manner. Jonah, Tyler and the entire team were a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend them.

Painting of entire three bedroom condo

I don't usually give 10 star ratings but Paint Squires Inc. definitely earned 10 stars on this project which involved painting our entire three bedroom condo. The company was recommended to me and did not disappoint. My initial inquiry received a quick response. The onsite review of the project was thorough. I received a detailed estimate and starting date for the project within 24 hours. Importantly, from that point on Paint Squires was in regular contact with me and responded promptly to my questions. The painting team arrived on schedule to begin the project. They took care to cover all floors and furniture. I was given a daily progress report. The project was completed on time and on budget. Once the painting was finshed the site was cleaned and the project manager and the painters accompanied me on a room by room inspection of the work. I was pleased with the quality of the work. The same evening I received an email confirming that the work was guaranteed and that I should not hesitate to contact the company regarding any questions or concerns. My one word description of Paint Squires is "professional".

Thank you for your kind words about our services. We work hard to to meet expectations and we're so happy you took your time to leave such a great review! It was our pleasure and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Private
Private

Exterior house painting

Jonah and team painted the entire exterior of our 100+ year old house. They were patient, professional, clean and price competitive for a very high quality service. Jonah responded quickly to any follow ups we had and it felt like we had a real partner in the process. I recommend the Paint Squires team from a happy customer!

Painting interior of house

They were very professional. They did an excellent job and cleaned up nicely.

I have already recommended to some of my friends.

They are coming back to do another part of my house.

Thank you for your amazing review of our painting team! We are so happy you enjoyed your experience with us.
We look forward to working with you again!

Condo painting

Paint Squires repainted our newly purchased two-bedroom condo. They did a great job and the place looks like a million bucks. Professional throughout, fantastic results, would hire again.

Thank you! Enjoy your beautiful new condo!

Interior paint job

Jonah and Tyler were incredible. Very professional, structured, organized and always on time. The paint job looks fantastic! And I love that they really care about customer satisfaction by coming back if there are any spots left unfinished. I totally recommend them.

Thank you for the great review of our services. Our painters took great pride working in your home and we are proud it shows. Paint Squires is always here to help!

Refresh of walls

Paint squires was a pleasure to deal with. They are professional, trustworthy and left the house very clean after they completed the job. I found their pricing to be fair and would recommend their services.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy that you enjoyed our services. It was a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to helping out in the future.

Interior painting

The team were very professional, worked very safely and did an excellent job. We are really happy with the results.

Thank you for the great review! Paint Squires is always here to help and work with you, especially during these difficult times.

Ronny in Toronto
Ronny in Toronto

Full House Indoor Painting

Purchased a house two years ago and rented it out to three men. Suffice to say they did not treat the house with the same love and respect as we would have liked. Our 130+ year old plaster walls had tons of holes and were spackled over quite poorly. Jonah, Tyler, and their team were absolutely incredible from our initial Walkthrough to our final Walkthrough. They helped us understand all the different types of paints that we needed for each room and also helped us pick the right colours given the lighting, age of the house, etc. Would highly recommended them for professionalism, excellent service, and perfect job.

Thank you for your amazing review and recognition of our hard work in restoring your beautiful home! Our team took much pride in making sure you understood each step and we are so happy to hear that you now have a place to call home for many years to come!

More about Paint Squires Inc.

Our company is fully insured. We have a decade of experience working with home and business owners and perform work tailored to each customer's needs. Our process is entirely transparent. We work with you to ensure that all parties are on the same page throughout the execution of the project.

Know what you want? Great. We love to execute on a customer's vision. Not sure whether to go mild or wild? That's where our consultative approach and vast experience shines. We'll come up with a concept that you'll love, and then we'll make it happen.