EcoStar Insulation

Reviews for EcoStar Insulation

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Amended

There was an issue regarding my quote appointment. Initially I was disappointed by the situation. Enri was very apologetic and he made every effort to rectify the situation. I am satisfied with the outcome, and I would consider him for future business.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Adam. We did get off on a disappointing start, and I hope I did my best to quickly fix it. Hope to work together in the future

Peggy D in Toronto
Peggy D in Toronto

Fair, Quick, Professional Service

Enri was able to fit me in to give a quote very quickly. We received 3 quotes and chose EcoStar Insulation. We weren’t disappointed by our choice! Enri and his crew were on time, professional, thorough and quick. We had them do a 2 visit job. The first, was to spray foam our flat roof and to spray the HVAC ducts in our attic. The next visit was to install blown insulation in the attic. The process was sooooo smooth with no issues whatsoever. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words Peggy. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new reno :)

Basement reno

I had a small basement reno and decided to try spray foam insulation rather than batting. Checked out a few companies and decided to give EcoStar the job. They were very easy to work with, pleasant, and considerate of my project timing. They did a great job. I was so impressed on the first phase that I just recently used them again for the second phase of the reno. To top it off, they knew I was on a deadline and fit the job in to their busy schedule.

Thank you for kind word. It was a pleasure

CM88 in Toronto
CM88 in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

I was renovating a small master bathroom in my home and called EcoStars for a quote. This bathroom is on the second floor and part of the bathroom was on an overhang. Both the floor and walls were previously insulated with fibreglass batting. Enri was very helpful during the call and gave some good advice on how to proceed as well as a ballpark estimate.

I decided to pull all the old insulation and go with spray-foam. The advantages in my situation were three-fold: better R-value than fibreglass, better sealing, and no need for a vapour barrier. Bernard came and did an on-site estimate, and confirmed that spray-foam was the way to go.

The crew that came did a very neat job and did things like line the stairs and everywhere the hoses would touch with paper and plastic to protect. They were finished in about 3 hours. On-time and no surprises.

Note: Photo is flipped on its side - should be rotated 90 degrees clockwise but no option to do this in review.

Thank you for taking the time with this review. Makes us happy to hear good words

Desmond
Desmond

Kitchen renovation re-insulation

So I was working on renovating my kitchen and my wife and I discussed re-insulating the kitchen due to cold areas in the cupboards we have noticed. After exposing behind the walls and finding yellow insulation turned black in several spots we decided to go with spray foam. The team at EcoStar were prompt in responding to my request and able to give a quote over the phone. Upon arrival the team was very polite and confirmed the estimate would be what was charged. They protected the areas around where the install was happening and and cleaned up the mess afterwards. They asked me to check and make sure I was happy with the work prior to shutting down, which I was.

I would be glad to recommend them to anybody thinking of spray foam install. Additionally I will be calling them when I finish the basement at a later date.

Happy to Hear Desmond. Enjoy your new kitchen

Jake from Lawson Contracting
Jake from Lawson Contracting

Spray foam insulation of complete Renos.

We have used eco star on a couple of our jobs in toronto. We are a general contracting company ( Lawson Contracting) From complete house jobs to smaller one wall jobs. They have always been good with coordinating to get the job done in our time frame, and do a good job to communicating. Would highly recommend and will keep using them.

Thank you Jake. Lets continue to do good work in the future

Attic Insulation

Prompt and professional service. Enri provided me with all information - he explained about the material used for the insulation. His team had also cleaned the house after they were done. I am very satisfied with his service.

It was a pleasure.

Carmelo in Toronto
Carmelo in Toronto

Awesome Customer Service

Best experience ever from Homestars and will strongly recommend their services! Ecostar Insulation provided us professional advice on what needs to be done and explained us why. They did is without charging us which is something you don't see from every insulation company.

Thank You Carmelo.

davis in Toronto
davis in Toronto

Attic Insulation

Great service , great crew. Clean, courteous , terrific job. I did a lot of research prior to using Ecostar Insulation. There are a lot of fly by night operators out there be careful! Do yourself a favour and just call Ecostar Insulation for all your insulation needs....

Basement Work

Amazing service! They did what they said they would do when they said they were going to do it!!! What more can you ask for? Customer Service was exceptional. Keep up the great work Ecostar. Couldn't have gotten a better team to come in.

Great project. Thank you

More about EcoStar Insulation

EcoStar Insulation is one of GTA’s largest full-service insulation contractors. Canadian-owned and operated since 2008, the company has become the leader in the residential and commercial insulation and energy-saving service provider.

If temperature changes have affected your comfort maybe it's time to think about a worthy investment that will give you a long-term solution. At EcoStar Insulation, our mission is to provide viable insulation solutions and top-notch spray foam insulation that are affordable. We supply and install high-quality spray foam insulation, batt insulation, blown-in, and fireproofing insulation. Insulating your home reduces seasonal energy costs, improves indoor acoustics, and addresses the fire protection requisites of the building structure. EcoStar installers are trained and certified, with years of industry experience. We stand firmly behind the quality that our crew offers and we are 100% committed to delivering a reliable service to all of our customers in a prominent efficient manner.

With a 99% possibility to satisfy your insulation requirements within 30 days of contacting our office, it is obvious that each insulation project, no matter how big or small it is, will be accomplished in the best way by our professional team.