Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Reviews for Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Zoran
Zoran

Hardwood floor and stairs renovation project

Job was done in 3 phases (we couldn't leave the house, so we had to evacuate everything floor by floor):
- second floor stairs to first floor
- first floor stairs to main floor stairs to basement
- main floor

Rafal and his crew (Keion) did awesome job and my wife and I are able now to enjoy our "new" house. It really does look new :-)
It was a lot of dust and hard working, and due to 3 phases it took a lot of time and huge planing on both sides. And eventually everything came together and my wife and I are highly satisfied with the final outcome.
Thank you Keion!!!
Thank you Rafal!!!

Private User reviews Saguenay,

Basement Renovation

Effective, affordable & done in a timely manner. Thank you to Focus on Flooring and the rest of the team for the high quality work done in transforming my basement into something I'm proud of! Above everything, I valued their transparency and willingness to help in every step of the process.

Thank you for your review, now you can spend more time in your basement, all the best, Ralph from Focus on flooring.

Sara
Sara

New Hardwood Floors, Stairs & Tiles

Ralph and his team did an amazing job replacing all of the the hardwood, tiles, and stairs in our new home. Ralph provided a detailed estimate outlining the cost for all aspects of the job, and accommodated all of my requests throughout the process. The quality of the workmanship was very impressive. You can tell that the team takes pride in their work and are flooring specialists. Highly recommended!

Thank you Sara for your honest review, we have been working under pressure since short time line but we made it on time ! enjoy your new please Ralph from focus on flooring .www.focusonflooring.ca

Kevin
Kevin

Vinyl Floors on main floor

Ralph sent a quote over quickly. We liked it as it was itemized. Pricing was very fair.

His team spent 3 days at our house and finished the job on time. We are VERY happy with the results.

I will be referring him to all my friends and clients.

Thanks again Ralph on an excellent job!

Hi Kevin
thank you for your time writing about us ,it was our pleasure to work for you.Ralph Focus on Flooring

Paul S in Toronto
Paul S in Toronto

Refinish 40 year old floor. Install new hardwood.

We moved into an older home built in the late 80's. The living room floor was in rough shape and badly sun-damaged. Additionally, there were rooms with carpet that we wanted to change to hardwood. We only had a few days between receiving the keys to the new house and the closing of the old house so the timing was critical. It was a lot of work and we had one day to do it.

Rafal was able to schedule separate teams to work simultaneously in different parts of the house. The refinished hardwood looks great and the guys didn't leave until we were totally happy.

Hi Paul
We understand how timing is important ones you get possession of the house, we are always being sensitive about this kind of projects .Enjoy your new place, all the best to you and your Family.Ralph focusonflooring.ca 647.945.8781

sharpeal in Toronto
sharpeal in Toronto

New laminate flooring

Ralph and his team were great to work with! Ralph offered an itemized estimate from the start - which when we were doing our research, was really hard to get from companies. And really appreciated so we had a good understanding of all the costs involved with the flooring. He was also super responsive and answered any and all questions quick and detailed. The floors turned out even better than I expected! They were in an out for the most part in a day, with just one small fix to do the next morning. Photo is only of the living room but we had the den and bedroom done as well.

Hi Sharpe A.
thank you very much for your review, i glad you like your floors, enjoy your new place! Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca 647.945.8780

Renee
Renee

Front hallway & kitchen floors

Rafal and his crew were very professional, completed the renovation in a timely manner, and did an excellent job. We were very pleased with the end result. We would highly recommend them.

Thank you Renee ,we are ready for your second floor, give us a call when you ready.Ralph www.focusonflooring.ca 647.945.8780

Daniel
Daniel

tile floors - basement

Right from the start Rafal and his crew were very professional and knowledgeable. They were able to quickly assess my needs and give me a clear, detailed picture of the work to be completed. At the same time their prices were very competitive among other quotes i received.

It was my first start to finish experience with home stars and 'Focus on Flooring' made it truly a fantastic experience. Way to go guys!!! Thanks for the help.

I have since re-hired them to do my kitchen back splash and without hesitation called them first.

Looking forward to more projects with you guys - good luck!

Dan

Hi Dan
Thank you for your review, we are going back to complete your backsplash in few days .Ralph

Brenda in Etobicoke
Brenda in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Excellent Work on Our Hardwood Floors

Ralf and his team of professionals did an outstanding job in renovating, sanding, and staining our 50+ year old hardwood floors. The finished product is superb; family and friends compare it to a brand new floor at a quarter of the price. Ralf is very attentive and kept us up to date every step of the way. He answered all our questions and made personally sure of the quality of the work. Minor concerns were addressed in an expedient and effective way, with a smile. Cost was completely consistent with his quote and the work was done on time. For us, this was a unique experience with a contractor (we found him on Homestars!). We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him. We wish we could give him more than ten stars for an A+ job.

Thank you very much for your words Brenda it was my pleasure to work for you.

Sweet in Mississauga
Sweet in Mississauga

Stairs and hardwood floors refinished

Ralf and his team did a phenomenal job on my hardwood floors and stairs. They were very prompt and started early each day. They accomodated all my requests and really worked hard to please me. I have had so many compliments and have already referred them to several neighbors and friends. I won't hesitate to refer them again and again. They did a terrific job!

Hi Sweet
Thank you for your review, enjoy your new place.Ralph

More about Focus On Flooring and General Contracting

Family operated with the passion of creating something on Our own, We developed Focus On Flooring and General Contracting. With many years of experience and a keen eye for details, we carefully picked our team of Contractors .

Helping local homeowners achieve their goals is one of Our motivations for growing business. Along with experiencing Our client’s appreciation and happiness at the completion of each project.

Remodeling houses and creating at home ambiance for Our clients has always been a long-term goal of Focus on Flooring . With Our growing team of professionals, We were not only been able to accomplish that but surpassed Our expectations.

With over 15 years of experience in the industry and running a successful business; this gives our clients peace of mind, and You can be sure that You’re in good hands.

Floor Laying & Refinishing, Tile & Stone Contractors, Stair Builders, Floor Retailers, and Bathroom Renovation
Engineered Hardwood Floors Pre-Finished Hardwood Floors Uninished Hardwood Floors Laminate Floors Luxury Vinyl Floors Parquet Floors Cork Flooring Bamboo Flooring Ceramic Flooring ESD Flooring acer flooring, Ipe Flooring
Bathroom Renovations, Flooring Installations, Flooring Retailer, Hardwood Flooring, Laminate Flooring, Staircases, Stair & Hardwood Refinishing, Commercial Flooring, Tile Installation, Basement renovations, Drywall Installation, Popcorn ceiling removal, Kitchen installation, Painting, Drywall repair
Tosaca flooring Vidar flooring Canadian Standard Flooring Grandeur Flooring Shaw Floors Beaulieu Flooring Fuzion Flooring InHaus Flooring Elandura Flooring Naf Flooring Appalachian Flooring
Bathroom Renovations, Flooring installation, Tile Installation, Flooring Retailer, Refinishing, Hardwood Floors, Stair Refinishing
2007
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Two year warranty on all Installations