Focus On Flooring

Reviews for Focus On Flooring

Paulo in Maple
Paulo in Maple

Flooring for condo

Ralph is a pro! Responsive, honest and committed to the delivery of a robust product. He doesn't brush aside questions and he provides solid options. I highly recommend he and his company!

Thank you very much Paulo enjoy your new home !

Renee
Renee
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New flooring for condo

Hands down, the best flooring company. From the initial quote Ralph gave me to completion of my project the team was professional and meticulous. Prompt and reliable, the tradesman were beyond amazing. My entire flooring was changed. My parents used their service to instal crown molding in their home. Professional and great attention to detail. You can purchase amazing flooring however you need the correct ppl to instal. Look no further. Without hesitation I recommend them!
Love my new floors.

Aimee
Aimee
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

New floors and updated stairs

We had our floors on the main level removed and replaced, which was done in only 2 and 1/2 days! The men did an amazing job and left no mess behind. Our stairs were sanded, stained and new pickets, posts and railing installed. Once again, each and every person did fantastic work!! They treat your house like they would their own. Everything is to code and they pay attention to details. It means so much to not have to worry about the job being done properly, and to know they are such efficient workers.
Just like that...I'm in love with my house again :D

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Great job! New floors in Kitchen and Basement

New floors were installed in my Kitchen and Basement. Two different styles of flooring. The communication between myself and the project manager was excellent.
The work was done on time, in one day, and with high quality.
I am really impressed with the selection of flooring, the quality of work, the cost, and the communication.
I highly recommend Ralph and his team!

Best Flooring Contractor in the GTA

Focus on Flooring renovated all of the floors and stairs in our home & we couldn't be happier! The quality of workmanship is excellent, and communication was smooth & reliable every step of the way. Rafal answered all of our questions and went above & beyond to make sure we were satisfied. You can't go wrong with a company like this that cares about their clients!

Dear customer thank you very much for your feedback enjoy your new floor . Focus on Flooring Team .

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fabulous Flooring

Focus on Flooring is a full service flooring company who took the time to show us our options for a large basement application. Once we chose the color and quality the flooring was ordered and shipped. The installer took the time to do everything right and cleaned up the mess on completion. I would recommend this company for all your flooring requirements

Great job!!

Hi Ross it was our pleasure to work for You . Ralph .

Engineered Hardwood Installation

Ralph and his team were extremely professional, friendly and efficient. The job was initially estimated to take five days, but they finished early in four. The most impressive thing was how clean and precise his team was. They even installed a decorative frame around my fireplace to enhance the look of the flooring. I highly recommend this company. If you want fast, detailed and quality work with an HONEST company, call Ralph ASAP! Thank you again, Ralph.

Dear Customer thank you for your review , our goal is to keep best quality and satisfaction thank you again . Focus on Flooring Team .

Amit
Amit
2 reviews Ajax, ON

New flooring

We hired Ralph to replace our flooring. We are satisfied.
Ralph adjusted to our evolving requirements. He always had good feedback and even though there were some small challenges after the initial work, Ralph made sure that he took care of all loose ends and we are completely satisfied in the end.
I will hire Ralph again if an opportunity arises.

Hi Amit thank you for your feedback, let me know if you need anything else.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

New Flooring

Ralph ans his crew are easy to work with. My project was a big one, but Ralph slotted me in and ensured that the work was happening to my satisfaction.

After talking to a few companies in this space, I settled for Focus on Flooring because of their professionalism and their attention to the smallest of the details. Great job guys!!!

Dear Customer , Thank you for your review enjoy your new floor . www.focusonflooring.ca

Timur from Aurora
Timur from Aurora
9 reviews Aurora, ON

Basement Renovations

We hired Focus on Flooring to do some renovations on our finished basement, which included putting up drywall from previous work done to fix a basement leak, changing the floors from carpet to laminate, changing the stairs from carpeted to wood, completely re-doing the dungeon that we had for a laundry room into a nice neat space (drywalled, floored, painted and re-plumbed and wired). And finally everything was repainted.
From the very start, Ralph helped us guide through the process of what to pick, how to pick it, gave a pretty accurate estimate (in fact everything ended up being exactly as planned, except for the laundry room where we requested extra work after the work has started).
Kris (who did all the drywall, framing, floors etc) and Wesley (who painted everything) were a pleasure to work with. They were super detail-oriented and things that I did not even think of were taken care of.

Overall, we are amazed at the end result and would recommend Focus on Flooring to anyone.
Thank you, Ralph, Kris and Wesley!

Thank you Timur for the review! We greatly appreciate the feedback , enjoy your new basement .

More about Focus On Flooring

[NEW!] Shop right from the comfort of your own home with our Virtual Showroom tour! https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=2r61HdH4oEL or come in to check out our new showroom at 1801 Rutherford Rd Unit B5 Vaughan ON L4K 5R7!

For questions please call us or if you prefer to reach out via email we can be reached at ralph@focusonflooring.ca

Focus on Flooring offers a wide range of Quality Wood Flooring and Professional Installation, Repair, Restoration and Refinishing of Hardwood Flooring in Toronto and across the GTA. We provide the following Flooring and general contracting services.

Floor Laying & Refinishing, Tile & Stone Contractors, Stair Builders, and Basement Renovation
Tosaca flooring Vidar flooring Canadian Standard Flooring Grandeur Flooring
1. Pre-Finished Hardwood Flooring 2. Unfinished Hardwood Flooring 3. Custom Designed Hardwood Flooring 4. Laminate Flooring 5. Hardwood Installation 6. Stair Installations 7. Stair Refinishing 8. Hardwood Refinishing 9. Floor Lying 10. Floor Sanding 11. Commercial Flooring 12. Parquet 13. Tile Flooring 14. Engineered Hardwood Floors 15. Cork,Bamboo Floor 16. Basement renovations 17. Drywall installation 16. Ceiling popcorn removal 17. Kitchen installation 18. Bathroom Renovation 19. Painting 20. Drywall repair
Vintage Flooring Mirage Floors Torlys
Commercial, Installation, Residential, Business, Floor Heaters, Trimming, Baseboards, Flooring, Flagstone, Door Closer, Concrete Flooring, Ceramic Flooring, Tilling, Repairs, Laminate Flooring, Aacer flooring, Ipe Flooring, Refinishing, Quarter Panels, Stone Work, Office, Hardwood Floor, Stair Refinishing, ESD Flooring
2007
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Two year warranty on all Installations