Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

New Roof

Thankyou for our new roof, it was done very nicely and efficiently by Jason and his crew, very personable young men. Excellent job and we would gladly recommend this company!!! Barry and Barb

john
john
1 review Hamilton, ON

new roof, siding , eavetroughs and soffits

Roofing installers were great, task was completed in one day. Problem arose with siding installation. There was only one installer, who often would work only half days, or not come at all. Owner was trying to hire additional crew members. Difficult during Covid. I had to ask the owner to assist the installer. Took 3 weeks to complete. Should have only taken one. Cleanup after siding installation should have been better. I did my best to clean up the metal pieces but must have missed some as my lawn mower caught on fire during grass cutting. Cutting of siding was done in the backyard. A tarp should have been used each and every day to collect the cuttings. Eaves and Soffits installation crew was good.
I did have to call to finish and improve some tasks. The owner was responsive to my questions and concerns. Quality of work seems to be ok, I will review in a years time. More customer service and job supervision was however required by the owner once a job has started to ensure customer satisfaction. I got the impression the focus was on two many jobs at once. Once started the focus needs to be completing the job at hand before moving on to the next job.
Would recommend for roofing, eaves and soffits. Would not recommend for siding installations

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof project

I had a great experience with Gateway Roofing. They were organized and methodical and gave careful attention to detail. They communicated clearly and always did what they said they were going to do at the time they said they would do it. They were responsive to every concern I had. I love the final product, and did quality work. I highly recommend them.

Hi, thank you for the review!

Dale in Hamilton
Dale in Hamilton

Beautiful New Roof! & Sky Light

I cannot express how happy I am with my new roof & sky light. From the moment I met the Owner of Gateway Roofing I was impressed. He was professional, organized & Patient. Quick to reply to my calls. He explained everything on his quote, without being patronizing. He was accommodating and prompt. He delivered what he promised. I have had a number of different kinds of contractors in & around my home in the last few years. Jason and his hard-working, considerate crew really are great. My property was left better than when they started! As you might imagine I recommend Gateway Roofing very highly!

BradleyAve
BradleyAve
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Siding Installation

Jason was professional throughout the entire experience. He promptly provided a quote for the work. He was thorough in determining the issues I had with my original siding and took the time to explain what the problems were. He was very quick to start the work once I agreed to hire him and finished quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Gateway again.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for the review, I'm glad you were happy with our services!
- Jason

E J.
E J.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New roof

Terrific service! Jason was very knowledgeable and professional, and shared technical and practical info when we were thinking about replacing our roof. The crew was hard working and cleaned up beautifully, above and beyond my expectations. And our house looks great with its new roof! Gateway Roofing is the ONLY roofing company, as far as I'm concerned!

Hi Ellen, thank you for the great review!

D. S.
D. S.

New Roof

We had wind damage in May 2018 to our roof.
Gateway stripped the old roof and roofed our house and detached garage. Very professional and kept me in the loop on tuning as it was a busy season.
Thank You!

Thank you Dawn for the great review!
- Jason

CVDUO
CVDUO
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Jason was able to meet our timeline for reroofing our home, and came by the following day to inspect his crew's work. He also arrived with all the paperwork for the GAF guarantee that came with the shingles/products.

Joe
Joe

New Roof

Jason and his crew did an awesome job, excellent quality work. There were other quotes that I received that were way more $$$ for the job. Also, Jason's quote was complete, there were no added surprises like other roofing companies pulling that game. Highly, highly recommend Gateway Roofing!

Ernie
Ernie

New roof

They did a great job on the work itself and where finished in 1 day. The only issue I had was when they had already started the work they told me it would be an extra $600.00 because they didn't realize there was an extra layer of shingles, so more work. When I questioned them I was told they didn't actually come out to see the roof and quote that way they used google earth (or something like that) to look at it that way and quote. So if you call them for a quote make sure you tell them if you have more than 1 layer on their already. Other than that they were great.

More about Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd is dedicated to providing the best service and they do everything they can to make sure you are completely satisfied with the work provided. Using the latest industry-approved practices to reinforce vulnerable and weak areas so your home is protected long after the work is done.

Asphalt shingles may be their specialty but they are also experienced in eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding, attic insulation & venting, skylights and much more. A harsh climate, bad architectural design, inadequate roof ventilation and lack of insulation can disrupt the function of your home causing roofing and waterproofing products to break down prematurely. They will identify these issues, educate you with a proper solution and provide a written estimate.