Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

InstagramFacebook
Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Reviews for Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Residential Roofing Project

Jason and the team are definitely quickly making a name for themselves in Binbrook and surrounding community. I commend them for professionalism, positivity, quality in general, but want to give you more details in case you are considering this company - you will NOT be disappointed!! They are by far one of the best I've dealt with.
I first got referred to them by my neighbour who was really pleased with his roof. Was very pleased that they honoured the original quote they gave me in 2021 for installation in 2022 despite rising material costs - my pet had passed and we had to defer the roof expense due to vet bills. Jason was super understanding and honoured the original quote more than a year later. When the guys came, they were friendly, professional and you could see they knew what they were doing. I expected to have to clean up a bit myself after the job was done, and even went especially to get an outdoor broom .... only to find out the guys had cleaned up so well that I had nothing left to sweep!!! Honestly, the premises looked better than before they had even started. Wow. Then it gets even better ... I had asked Jason to extend the drain pipe that was dripping over the front of the roof, right into the eavestrough. He did this at no extra charge!!! On his own time. This prevents torrential water draining from the whole roof onto that one corner, and preserves the life of the new shingles (which are a great colour and quality by the way). The guys cleaned out the eavestroughs and even removed an inactive Bell satellite. Jason also advised to keep an eye on the eavestrough as it started to drip, and offered to come back, again, on his own time, to put a bit of sealant.
These days great customer service, pride in workmanship, going the extra mile and taking the time to really address customer communication and concerns at this level, is hard to find. I would recommend Jason and the team hands down - they are an awesome bunch. Thanks!!!

Tanneyryan
Tanneyryan

Window and Door Installation

Great experience with Jason from Gateway
Price and timeline work as projected and Instal crew was proficient very courteous.
Would recommend Gateway Roofing to anyone looking for honest and dependable service.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

New Roof

Thankyou for our new roof, it was done very nicely and efficiently by Jason and his crew, very personable young men. Excellent job and we would gladly recommend this company!!! Barry and Barb

Hi Barb and Barry,
Thank you for the amazing review!

john
john
1 review Hamilton, ON

new roof, siding , eavetroughs and soffits

Roofing installers were great, task was completed in one day. Problem arose with siding installation. There was only one installer, who often would work only half days, or not come at all. Owner was trying to hire additional crew members. Difficult during Covid. I had to ask the owner to assist the installer. Took 3 weeks to complete. Should have only taken one. Cleanup after siding installation should have been better. I did my best to clean up the metal pieces but must have missed some as my lawn mower caught on fire during grass cutting. Cutting of siding was done in the backyard. A tarp should have been used each and every day to collect the cuttings. Eaves and Soffits installation crew was good.
I did have to call to finish and improve some tasks. The owner was responsive to my questions and concerns. Quality of work seems to be ok, I will review in a years time. More customer service and job supervision was however required by the owner once a job has started to ensure customer satisfaction. I got the impression the focus was on two many jobs at once. Once started the focus needs to be completing the job at hand before moving on to the next job.
Would recommend for roofing, eaves and soffits. Would not recommend for siding installations

Review has 1 previous version

Hi John,

I apologize for the difficulties during your project, good help is hard to find so I was there to help as often as I could. I'm not sure who told you it would be done in a week but I remember saying 3 weeks to you and it was done on time. We did the entire house, front to back, new roof, complete tear off, new insulation, vinyl siding, soffit, fascia, trough, and lots of free extras. I combed through the grass myself to get any cut pieces, though it was difficult with the length of the grass so I apologize if we missed anything. The guy installing the siding also did the soffit and fascia but I'll let him know to cut over something next time. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and let us know where we can improve.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof project

I had a great experience with Gateway Roofing. They were organized and methodical and gave careful attention to detail. They communicated clearly and always did what they said they were going to do at the time they said they would do it. They were responsive to every concern I had. I love the final product, and did quality work. I highly recommend them.

Hi, thank you for the review!

Dale in Hamilton
Dale in Hamilton

Beautiful New Roof! & Sky Light

I cannot express how happy I am with my new roof & sky light. From the moment I met the Owner of Gateway Roofing I was impressed. He was professional, organized & Patient. Quick to reply to my calls. He explained everything on his quote, without being patronizing. He was accommodating and prompt. He delivered what he promised. I have had a number of different kinds of contractors in & around my home in the last few years. Jason and his hard-working, considerate crew really are great. My property was left better than when they started! As you might imagine I recommend Gateway Roofing very highly!

Hi Dale,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review!

BradleyAve
BradleyAve

Siding Installation

Jason was professional throughout the entire experience. He promptly provided a quote for the work. He was thorough in determining the issues I had with my original siding and took the time to explain what the problems were. He was very quick to start the work once I agreed to hire him and finished quickly. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Gateway again.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for the review, I'm glad you were happy with our services!
- Jason

E J.
E J.

New roof

Terrific service! Jason was very knowledgeable and professional, and shared technical and practical info when we were thinking about replacing our roof. The crew was hard working and cleaned up beautifully, above and beyond my expectations. And our house looks great with its new roof! Gateway Roofing is the ONLY roofing company, as far as I'm concerned!

Hi Ellen, thank you for the great review!

D. S.
D. S.

New Roof

We had wind damage in May 2018 to our roof.
Gateway stripped the old roof and roofed our house and detached garage. Very professional and kept me in the loop on tuning as it was a busy season.
Thank You!

Thank you Dawn for the great review!
- Jason

CVDUO
CVDUO
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Jason was able to meet our timeline for reroofing our home, and came by the following day to inspect his crew's work. He also arrived with all the paperwork for the GAF guarantee that came with the shingles/products.

Hi, thank you for the review!

More about Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd

Gateway Roofing & Contracting Ltd is dedicated to providing the best service and they do everything they can to make sure you are completely satisfied with the work provided. Using the latest industry-approved practices to reinforce vulnerable and weak areas so your home is protected long after the work is done.

Asphalt shingles may be their specialty but they are also experienced in eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding, attic insulation & venting, skylights and much more. A harsh climate, bad architectural design, inadequate roof ventilation and lack of insulation can disrupt the function of your home causing roofing and waterproofing products to break down prematurely. They will identify these issues, educate you with a proper solution and provide a written estimate.