I Fi X Appliance Repair

Reviews for I Fi X Appliance Repair

Dryer guy
Dryer guy

Wizards!

I swear they had the problem figured out before they arrived. They were here for all of 10 minutes and went right to the issue and proved the problem. I learned not to turn my dial counter-clockwise on this particular model of dryer. Still have to get it fixed, but my gosh, these guys were good!

I expect the same going forward with the repair.

Thanks David!

imitationification in Aurora
imitationification in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

fixing washer

Guys were friendly and professional, they came in the established time frame and did a good job fixing the washer. The dishwasher they did not fix since the repair costs were too high and they were honest about that. I would deffinitely call them again in the future.

Private User reviews Saint John, NB

Dishwasher Repair

Fast efficient service. Two techs with a great attitude. Requested service and repair was completed within 24 hrs. I recommend this company. word word word word word word word word.

sgabbana in Old Toronto
sgabbana in Old Toronto

Dryer Repair - Professional & Courtesy! Great value!!

David and Joseph were amazing! Incredibly professional, courteous and very quick to respond to my repair needs.
When I first called David, he explained what the potential issues could be with my dryer, explained the time frame I would be looking at (time to order the parts), and quoted me with costs upfront - and they fully honoured everything!!
I live in a townhouse, where the washer/dryer stackable units are in a very tight space; however David and Joseph made it work!!! They were able to attend to the repair, without any issues and cleaned up everything afterwards.
I would highly recommend I-FIX Appliance Repair for any of my appliance repair needs in the future!!

Naomi
Naomi

Dishwasher repair

I called David and Joseph very late on a Saturday night and he got back to me within 30 minutes to book a time to come
and fix my dishwasher. He was able to come the next day as I requested. He called me within the first hour of the time frame given saying he would be here in 20 mins and was here around that time. He and Joseph were able to fix my dishwasher within the hour and gave me some great suggestions and tips to make sure this issue didn’t happen again. The price was also reasonable and under the estimated price!

Leandro in Toronto
Leandro in Toronto

Great service!

David and his company did an amazing job fixing my washing machine. After fixing it he provide a lot of assistance when a secondary issue emerged. I am very satisfied with the level of attention and care that he out is his job.
Highly recommend his service. Great professional.

Ming in Toronto
Ming in Toronto

Professional and courteous

David and his brother are very professional and courteous. They came in my condo with masks, and fixed my washer in less than an hour. Nice to be able to wash my clothes again :-) Thank you guys!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

20 year old dryer repair

My dryer was overheating and I required the outside portion of the venting to be added. They cleaned out the dryer, added the vent and left the job site in immaculate condition. They explained the fees before performing any work. They were prompt and professional. I recommend this company for repairs. Thank you!

Thanks so much for your positive feedback!!

Don
Don

Outstanding!

Recommended by friends, so I had high expectations -- which they exceeded. They made an appointment, kept it, and fixed my leaking fridge with a highly original steam-generator, also clearing the line so it won't leak again (gave me a 6 months warranty) and explained exactly what the problem was and how they fixed it. They were very pleasant and efficient and gave me great confidence. Thank you!

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it!

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Dryer not Heating

I called David as there was no heat coming to the dryer. David was very good working with me to find a time that was convenient and was able to come in a weekend to fix the issue. Quick to diagnose, parts available and fixed within 20 minutes! The guys also provided tips so that we can ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Very impressed, Great Job!

Thank You!

Thanks Ed we appreciate you taking the time

More about I Fi X Appliance Repair

Specialties: all brand repair, same day service, low cost parts and labor charges. WE REPAIR THE FOLLOWING APPLIANCES: *Washing Machines *Dryers *Dishwashers *Fridges *Freezers *Ovens *Stoves *Microwaves Why Should I use I-FiX Appliance Repair service? *Efficient service without paying the high prices that big companies charge. *We serve the entire ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?