King's Garden Landscaping Inc

King's Garden Landscaping Inc

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for King's Garden Landscaping Inc

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Porch and Walk Way.. Amazing Job!!!

King's Garden Landscaping was recommended to us by one of our close friends that had work done several years ago by them , the worked still looked new.
We decided to call and from the start Peter was great to work Professional,honest, reliable and reasonably priced with good warranty. King's Garden Landscaping showed up on time, completed the job sooner than promised with expert quality workmanship. These guys work hard!! Even when the job was done and we wanted a slight change Peter quickly and effectively accommodated our request. We are very happy with the results as a matter of fact after seeing our transformation ,
some of my neighbours scheduled landscape work with Peter. We highly recommend King's Garden Landscaping .

Thank you Peter and King's Garden Landscaping for a job well done!!!

thank you so much for your friendly review, will try our best

ZK in Toronto
ZK in Toronto

Backyard interlock

I have been trying to get Peter to Interlok my backyard for the past 3 years and am so glad that i waited it out for him . He is extremely proffessional and absolutely perfect with his customer service . He was always just a phone call away . His team was so so hardworking and were so precise in their timimg. They were also very polite and very helpful .
Thank you Peter and to all your team for helping us with our backyard and front yard and most importantly thank you for squeezing us in and getting this done for us inspite of all your other commitments . Really do appreciate it . Thank you

thank you so much for your business and reviewing, we will try our best to improve us even better. stay safe and being well

Ermes
Ermes

Interlock Design and Construction

I would like to start by saying how satisfied I am with the entire project from start to finish. Peter and his crew are professional, courteous and reliable. They have most definitely exceeded my expectations. They completed the project in two days leaving nothing behind except a beautiful walkway and patio. Not only was I impressed but so were many of my neighbours who have recently completed interlock work with other companies. Thank-you Peter for all of your expertise and pride in workmanship.

thank you so much for your support Ermes, especially during this tough time. you are very important people to us, stay safe and well

gigagigosu
gigagigosu

interlocking looks great!

Just had Peter's team installing interlocking at the front and back of the house. Peter was very professional from the very beginning until the job was completed. His staff are very hard working and did a great job, am very pleased with results.

thank you so much Costin, we appreciate your business and your satisfaction is very important to us!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Pavers

We had pavers installed on 2 walkways, a patio, and steps with a wall in stone. The staff know their work and do a professional job. The foundation for the stones was tamped down, the stones were cut well and the stone wall was properly situated. They did more than I had asked for with a walkway to the street which I compensated King's Garden. Because neither Peter nor myself knew the workers were going to do this, the water main valve was damaged which I will see to be mended. I would recommend King's Garden.

thank you so much for your business!

adam
adam

Driveway Interlocking

Peter and his team were AMAZING!!!! We were extremely satisfied with every aspect of the job. The project was confirmed about 2 months ago and they started working on the date they promised. They finished the job in 5 days (and it was a big job). The workers were very hard working as well as very kind. They showed up as planned each day and I have never seen people work so hard. In my 20 plus years of being a home-owner and using many contractors, I can say no one comes close to these guys. Most importantly, we are very happy with the end product, the job looks great. I would recommend Peter in a heartbeat and will use him again in the future without a second thought. Thank you Peter!!!! Adam & Lynn..... VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS!!!!

thank you so much Adam and Lynn, we have more confidence to serve our clients now,much appreciate your business!

Maria
Maria
0 reviews King City, ON

Backyard and front pavers

Peter was very knowledgeable in what my husband and I wanted. Our vision became a reality
It’s absolutely amazing. He promised the work would be complete in a week and it was.

Can’t say enough about his workers they are absolutely amazing. They are very efficient and hard working they’ll do anything to go above and beyond to please the client. All in all I would highly recommend kings garden landscaping!!!

Thank you so much Maria and Frank. We are very pleased to serve you and your family. please feel free to contact us if you need more help in the future and we are happy to do that anytime

Larry Cohn
Larry Cohn
4 reviews North York, ON

Quality, Service & Competitive Pricing

King’s Garden Landscaping is an excellent company to do business with. Peter came over, provided a interlocking plan including a natural stone step, rock, small retaining wall and the interlocking job. His pricing was competitive, but the work that was preformed was outstanding. Quality workmanship, done on time along with an excellent clean up. At the conclusion of the job, he even asked me to take a look around and see if everything was to my satisfaction and if I wanted anything else done or changed. Great job!

thank you so much Larry. we are all happy to service your family and you. thank you again for your business and support

Vibha a.
Vibha a.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Landscape

King's Garden did an excellent job!!! Peter and his crew were very professional and completed the project on time and to our satisfaction. We would highly recommend King's Garden for any landscape work. Thanks from Vibha and Naresh.

thank you so much for your business, we are very pleased to serve you and your family

ELRC
ELRC
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Outside renovations, a number of projects.

They are incredibly hard working, showed up every day never complained if we asked to change something or add something. We did a stone deck at the back and it looks awesome also we redid the front of the house in stone what a difference to the appearance of our home. They also did a raised stone garden and built a platform for a shed in the back. They finished the job in the time frame we were given one week. We would definitely recommend using Kings Garden Landscaping.

you are so nice Lynda, much appreciated your business

More about King's Garden Landscaping Inc

King's Garden Landscaping LTD is proud to offer a complete landscaping package for property owners through GTA area, that grows from design to completion.

Having over 9 years experience in residential and commercial landscape industry, we have established ourself as an honest, reputable, professional construction and maintenance company. We've got very good comment from our clients for completing quality, cost effective landscape projects on budget and on time.

Whether you are starting a new project, renovating an existing one, or just want to maintain your current surroundings, we can transform your ideas into a plan and will show your property's full beauty and potential.

Please do not hesitate to contact us today to book your consultation and we ensure we will exceed your expectation.