Emian Construction Group Inc.

Formerly Armati Construction Group Inc
General Contractors
Unit 212, 370 Steeles Ave West Vaughan ON L4J 6X1

General Contractors
Emian Construction Group Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Emian Construction Group Inc.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Fence, Gates

I would genuinely recommend these guys to everyone. They are very great at what they do. The experts who came to for the job handled all the job perfectly and were so nice as to clean up the mess after they were done.

Daniel

deck construction with added option ie.,remove grass pour gravel underneath

With civility and tolerance, Mehdi of Emian Group listened and accommodated my proposal. I can rely on them while demonstrating a uniquely Canadian quality of looking on for others. That makes you special!
In these undertain times, you can rely on their honesty, integrity and excellent work ethics.

Merci beau coup.

Peyman
Peyman
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Build Deck

Mehdi and his team came to install my new home deck,The job was completed in the shortest time and much higher than my expectation. They used high quality of materials.The designing of the deck that was performed is so fantastic.They are also very clean and organized.I highly recommend professional team of EMIAN Construction.

Bob
Bob

Repair fence

Repaired my backyard wooden fence. They were professional and did a very good job. They were on time and completed the work in short order. They cleaned up after the job. I was pleased with their competence and professionalism.

Melissa a.
Melissa a.

Bathroom Reno

Great service, on time even with Covid Restrictions. Really impressed with attention to detail and communication throughout. Did a lot of research through selection process and have been impressed with their professionalism, process, communication. Well done! Highly recommend Emian!

deoliver
deoliver

Fence addition

Of course I checked on satisfied customers that Emian had done work for. Reading how satisfied they were it made my mind up to request an estimate.
Mehdi arrived right on schedule, was very polite and professional. He made measurements and told me he would send an estimate within a day or two.
Again right on schedule the estimate arrived.
Their estimate came in lower than 4 other companies I requested estimates from.
All of the other companies told me that due to the Covid pandemic there were no materials available.
Mehdi dropped around took a second look, made several great suggestions about how he could improve the construction of the fence (at the same price) and ask when I would like it done. I said as ASAP.
Mehdi said that there was a material shortage but he would see what he could do.

Two days later he showed up with all of the materials. Within two days the job was done.
They worked tirelessly on the hottest day of the year.

I am more than satisfied with their workmanship, professionalisms job ethics.

I HIGHLY recommend this company.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Remove loaded wall

They were quick in responding to the job request, providing a fair quotation. They work fast and professionally .I really recommend working with Emian construction Group.

Thanks for your Review

Renew garden fence

Emian were prompt to reply to my original request unlike other firms who either didn't reply at all or who were very slow in responding. They were professional to deal with and personable when on site.
The job they did was very good, and I would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to others. Indeed I have a.ready done so.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Replace fence and removal all debris

We were pleased with a very speedy response to our enquiry for a quote, and a thorough visit to see the fence project under review. The fence and debris were removed within a few hours and work commenced shortly thereafter. In spite of the scarce availability of pressurized treated wood, Emian Construction was able to secure the necessary materials within a few days and did an excellent job for us.

Thanks for your business

Fery in Toronto
Fery in Toronto

Fence, Gates, Shed, Landscaping

We are absolutely amazed by the level of service and professionalism that Mehdi and his colleague have provided us. Communication was perfect all the way throughout the project. They made many recommendations that added to the beauty of our backyard (we didn't initially think of these). Mehdi stayed on the budget, and still added value to our home. I highly recommend this team to anyone who is looking for a wonderful fence/landscaping project.

We appreciate your review

More about Emian Construction Group Inc.

EMIAN Construction Group is an Ontario based residential, commercial and industrial construction company that is committed to customer satisfaction.

We specialize in renovations, add-ons and remodeling. We do everything from underpinning, foundations, framing, drywall, tiling and flooring to electrical and plumbing.

We manage all stages of your project. Be assured that we will take care of all the details to do it right.

To arrange a free, no obligation estimate, call us today.