The job was 820 sq ft of floor and base board tiling and schluter trim plus a 60ft kitchen backsplash with trim in a 40yr. old home (lots of detail work where little is level or consistent).
First and foremost, you have a good contractor when they demonstrate that they listen to you, are willing to work with your situation/materials and have the wherewithal to advise you against poor choices. IC Tile is this.
Ivan works with you and your needs; as long as you are flexible and sane so is he. - The whole team is a pleasure to work with. It's up to you to share your vision so they can execute it. Talk to the team, work with them, ask for their insight. They know what they are doing.
- Ivan listened when he came to do the estimate giving me the form and content of quote I asked for. This allowed us to decide what to keep and remove given our budget. He worked with the tiles and trim we bought.
- His recommendation of ditramat was a good call. The floor is level and
- We did the demo. Ivan came to inspect and requested minor changes, while I asked for new subfloor in some areas.
- When it came to installing the backsplash, my ideas were not panning out and there would be too much waste given the tile pattern. Okay, listen to the expert and get a better sized tile for the job (with a similar pattern). Oh my gosh - the kitchen looks fantastic.
- When I asked for some minor touch ups. NO problem.
- The job took longer than expected but they paid close attention to detail. The workmanship is brilliant. The grout lines are straight and true aligning both on the floor and at the baseboards. It looks and feels so good.
- Company Response
We are thrilled to have you as part of the Ic tile family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Thank you very much!