Gta Stone Countertops

Eric Bowmanville
Eric Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Condo kitchen

I worked with Joyce from start to finish on my counter tops for my condo kitchen and bathroom. The measurement process to the install was seamless. The customer service and professionalism of the installers makes GTA counter tops my go-to for any future projects. I highly recommend them to anyone and will be referring them to all friends and family. Thanks again Joyce

Eric

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us about our service and works. Your support means the world to us! Thank for your business. Hope to work with you again in the future.

Randy
Randy
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Excellent

This was a great experience. Priced right , on time and friendly experienced installers. I highly recommend GTA stone countertops. From sales to the delivery and installation everything was better than expected.

Hi Randy,

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was a great pleasure to work with you on your project

Countertops

Working with Joyce was a pleasure. Very knowledgeable and always available. Would definitely use gta for my next project. Highly recommend gta, Joyce was always available to answer all my questions and was more than fare with pricing.

Hi Brad,

I am so glad to hear you had a great experience working with me and my team, I look forward to having the opportunity to work with you soon.

Andre in Niagara-on-the-lake
Andre in Niagara-on-the-lake

Very satisfied with the work from GTA Stone countertops

I am extremely pleased with the level of service and workmanship provided by GTA Stone Countertops. Joyce and team were very professional from the onset doing measurements, consulting on stone samples for my kitchen. They were on time day of installation and left me with such a great experience that I asked for them to do my bathroom vanity countertop also! GTA Stone brought both my kitchen and bathroom back to life and highly recommend them if you are looking for great work at a reasonable cost. THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Andre,

Thanks for the great 10 star review! We're glad to hear that you love our works and services. We appreciate your kind words and hope that you are enjoying your new kitchen counters and bathroom vanity.

Kitchen and washroom renovation

I recently completed a kitchen renovation with GTA countertops Company and they certainly lived up to their name, best in GTA! I am beyond thrilled with my kitchen and even more impressed that I could actually afford it. The countertop looks phenomenal quality and I wouldn't change a thing.Joyce is very knowledgeable and Joyce pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them.

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us. it was a great pleasure to work with you on your kitchen project.

estheryosher in Toronto
estheryosher in Toronto

fast reliable efficient

joyce and team were a pleasure to work with. the process was easy. joyce came to measure and installation was fast and clean and moat important the prosuxt is beautiful we got quartz.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your support!

pam millington from Toronto
pam millington from Toronto

Count down to countertops..

I am very happy with our new countertops.. from meeting Joyce the first time she was very friendly professional and knowledgeable about her business and products.. I had to postpone the installation which made me a little nervous but Joyce and her team came through and delivered before my deadline..the quality of her products are 100% and the installers did an excellent job solving mini issues that came up.. I would highly recommend this company 100%

Hi Pam,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we appreciate your business and hope you and your family enjoy the new kitchen for many years to come.

Stone countertops

GTA Stone Countertops did an amazing job from start to finish. The sales person was excellent with informing us about the products available and helping us make a selection.

The installation was outstanding. The old countertops were safely removed and stored for us in the basement. The quality of the new ones is amazing. We love them so much.

GTA Stone Countertops is a real 10/10

Hi Chris,

Your encouragement and kind words warm our hearts. It has been stressful time during the pandemic, your kind words truely mean a lot to me and my team!

GTA Stone Countertops team

Excellent Service and job!
Excellent Service and job!

Quartz kitchen countertop

From start to finish everything was great!
Joyce was patient with us as we picked out counter
And helpful
The guys I think his name was Ming and his partner ( I didn’t catch his name ... sorry ) were excellent
They made sure measurements were spot on and showed us .
Protected floors
Cleaned up mess
We will definitely be using this company again , and recommending them
Very HAPPY !

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jane. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, Ming is truly a asset to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Connie in Apsley
Connie in Apsley

Sparkle Sparkle!!

I am in love with my new Quartzs countertop!! Joyce knew exactly what I wanted . I trusted her expertise so much that I ordered my countertop without even seeing a sample, only a picture that she sent me. Its been a pleasure doing business with GTA Stone Countertop, they are professional, offer competitive pricing and excellent customer service. Thanks Joyce and crew!

Hi Connie,
Thank you so much for your trust in us. I appreciate it more than I can put into words and I am thrilled that you love your new countertop! You are the best customer a business could ever ask for.
Thank you for your kind review again!

More about Gta Stone Countertops

GTA Countertops has more than 10 years of combined experience in the fabrication and installation of stone products. We purchase a carefully selected variety of granite, marble and quartz in large quantities and stock it locally. This system allows us to offer the luxury of real, natural granite or quartz counter tops at very affordable prices.

We pride ourselves in helping you achieve a more beautiful, money saving and practical approach to improving your dream home, we do not outsource any part of your project to another company, from start to finish, it is completed by our company!