Throughout Landscaping Corp

Ana  in Pickering
Ana in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Phillips really cares about his work and therefore my yard. Reliable. Hence, I have had him take care of my lawn for over 2 years.

In the past two years, he has helped turned my planting beds, removed a huge concrete with a pole that used to have an antenna from previous house owners, lay new grass where we accident damaged and so on.

Ana you are one of my best client I have understanding and appreciative thank you such a wonderful review

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Sod

Philip the owner is very personable and friendly. He’s very reliable, he showed up exactly on time and completed the job same day. Told us how to care the lawn after laying the new sod. I was worried they would damage the side lawn but they were very careful and didn’t cause any damage even though they were using heavy machinery. They were gentle around my other lawn and completed the work in under 4hrs. Very satisfied with the job and my neighbours liked the job so much he ended up doing 2 other people job on on my street! Highly recommended! Thank you!

Thank you for such a great review and if you have any questions or problem we are just one phone call away.

Luis

Fast and reliable service. I stock up with these guys every year for the winter season

Raking Leaves

I was the first customer when the owner started his business some years ago. All businesses have up’s and down’s with employee’s. The owner has always managed well through these times and always puts the customer’s needs first (my needs). The owner’s company does good work and shows up when they say they will. The owner continually upgrades his equipment enabling his crews to work smarter.

Pauline in Toronto
Pauline in Toronto

Fall Clean up and Tree Removal

We needed our lawn and backyard cleaned as well as a tree removed. Phil and his team did an awesome job. They went above and beyond both in terms of the service and the communication they provided throughout. We are very happy and will be hiring them again in the spring. Highly recommend.

Bonus: Phil is absolutely one of the nicest guys you’ll meet and if you ask nicely he will send you pics of his cute puppy Buttons!

Thank you and we appreciate the kind words

Landscaping Work/Lawn Maintenance

Throughout Landscaping provided excellent reliable service. Staff were both professional and courteous throughout the project. Workmanship was dependable and the landscaping results were impressive. I would firmly recommend Throughout Landscaping to anyone requiring related services and I'm confident they will be similarly pleased with their choice and the work completed.

Landscaping

Phillip does the landscaping for the townhouse complex I live in.
A few weeks ago I asked if he could remove a shrub from my backyard.
He took care of it for me and cleaned up the area. He's friendly and professional.

Commercial Building Maintainance

We have been using Throughout Landscaping for maintenance around our commercial property for the last 6 years. They have been doing our snow plowing, grass cutting, spring/fall cleanup, and everything else that relates to keeping our property clean. Great company, great service, great people.

Thank you for your kind words and we will continue working with you to keep your property clean

WhitbyRyan in Whitby
WhitbyRyan in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Yard clean-up and re-sod

Phillip and his company has been doing my lawn care for a couple years now and I asked him about re-doing the grass this year. He suggested a complete re-sod to get rid of all the weeds and crab grass. We spec'ed out the job and they got to work. I was so happy with it, I asked him about tidying up an old tree house in the backyard and doing the side of the house walkway with rocks and weed cloth and they got that sorted out too. It was nice this summer to enjoy the backyard with a nice lawn and my garden during the COVID lock down.

More about Throughout Landscaping Corp

Welcome to Throughout Landscaping Corp

Throughout landscaping was started by entrepreneur Phillip Razac Huggins in 2013 after years of working with heavy equipment.

Phillip has grown Throughout into a full property maintenance company specializing in both residential and commercial across the Greater Toronto - Durham Region.

Throughout can help you with any of your yard work as one-time projects or sign for seasonal contracts in both the summer and winter seasons.

Contact us below to learn more about the company or to discuss the work you're looking to get done to your property(s).

Call Philip to discuss what is possible.