Railings
Railings

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Toronto Pro Railings

Glass railings

I used Toronto Pro Railings Inc. service and am extremely happy with my new glass railings. Very professional and fast job. Reliable and trust worthy. I would use again 100%!

Very glad that you liked it and satisfied with our service! Thank you for your kind review!

ANNA in Vaughan
ANNA in Vaughan

Glass railings

I highly recommend Toronto Pro Railings. Tigran did a great job installing our glass railings. He was a pleasure to work with, is very professional, his work was great and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Tigran!

Thank you Anna. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new railings!

Sofia
Sofia

Deck railing

Thank you Tigran and Anna for the good job you did. Working hard in the cold weather, you finished the railings to my expectations. Professional, on the budget and on time and pleasant to deal with. Thank you again.

Thanks for your review, Sofia! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Hope to work with you again. Cheers!

Marijana
Marijana

Handrailing purchase

I am so happy that I choose pro- railings and there aluminum railings. They supplied

Thank you Marijana! It was a pleasure working with you!

Nathan in Mississauga
Nathan in Mississauga

Front porch railings

Toronto Pro Railings was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They responded right away when I requested a quote and they made that process easy. During the work phase, they were flexible, friendly, and very responsive. I would hire them again for future work.

Thank you Nathan! It was a pleasure working with you!

Thunbsup
Thunbsup

Porch railing

Toronto Pro Railings was a pleasure to work with. They provided a quote right away, came over for measurements for a more accurate quote, and did a great job of installation. I would certainly suggest them to others.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you! We are happy that you are enjoying your new railings!

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

Railings instalation

So happy with our new front porch railing from Toronto Pro Railings. From the first phone call to the finished installation, I was so impressed with the friendly and professional service. Great team to work with. And the finished product itself is amazing, adding a classic look to our home. Many neighbours have walked by this afternoon and admired our new railing. Thank you Toronto Pro Railings!

Thank you for these kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

Kim
Kim
1 review Brantford, ON

Deck railing

Quick estimate and quick installation. Very professional service and result. Am told it looks “very sophisticated”.

Thank you Kim! We are happy that you are enjoying your new railings. It's been a pleasure working with you!

J.R.
J.R.

Front porch railing

From the first phone call to the finished installation, I was so impressed with the friendly and professional service. Great team to work with. And the finished product itself is amazing. Our new front porch railing adds so much character to our home. It is classic and elegant. Thank-you Toronto ProRailings!

Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate that you are satisfied with the finished project! Always happy to serve!
Tigran, Toronto Pro Railings

A in Maple
A in Maple

Porch and stairs railings

I was looking for some porch and stair railings for my townhouse. After doing a few estimates I decided to go with Toronto ProRailings as their price seemed fair and Tigran appeared very knowledgeable and professional when we’ve met him. Throughout the processes, he kept me updated on the status of my order and had great response times. The project was completed without any delays and handled with precision and quality that I truly appreciate and find rare when working with contractors. Happy with my choice by all means!

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a great pleasure working with you!

More about Toronto Pro Railings

Toronto Pro Railings company was established in 2013, in Toronto, Ontario. Our company specializes in installation of: Aluminum Railings, Aluminum Fences, Gates, Columns, Handrails, Decorative railings, anywhere you need a protection: porch, deck, balcony, veranda, pool, patio, commercial/ residential buildings, etc. Aluminum is the best economic alternative to wooden or ...
Looking for Railings pros in Old Toronto?