Exterior-Aluminum-Railings Vaughan ON L4K 4Y2

Reviews for Toronto Pro Railings

Bakili589 in Vaughan
Bakili589 in Vaughan

Railings

They are great company . Great people . Fair price . Fast work . Very satisfied. I highly recommend them to everyone. Thank you again for your work . cheers

Thank you very much! Provide a fast and quality service is our number one priority.

Joseph S.
Joseph S.

Outdoor Railings

I needed to replace my “builder grade” railings following some concrete work I had done at our house in Spring of 2018. I contacted Toronto Pro Railings for a quote via email in October of 2018 and Tigran got back to me the following day. Although his price was not the lowest (it was fairly close), I ended up choosing him based on the way he conducted himself in correspondence and also the quality of the products he offered based on the photos we seen. Tigran came to our house to take final measurements and for us to choose the colour we wanted. I had already made up my mind on the R4 scroll style and had thought beige would work best with the existing colours at the entrance. When Tigran showed us the samples, beige totally didn’t fit and he suggested we go with pewter (which we did). Just under 3 weeks later, the material was in and Tigran installed it on a rainy dreary day, but that didn’t stop him from doing an excellent install. The final product turned out much better than we had imagined and fits perfectly with the refreshed look of our entrance. Would definitely recommend Tigran and Toronto Pro Railings for any of your railing needs.

Dear Joseph, I appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy to bring you quality service and product. You can always contact us if anything else would be needed. Thank you! Tigran.

s.arman37
s.arman37

Railings

Tigran Is very professional and provides very fast service. I called him on Monday, he came next day to give me an estimate, once we agreed to all work that needs to be done I gave him a deposit the same day... a week later all the work was completed. Fast with no headache. I’m really happy with his work and service.

Thank you Arman! Our goal is to provide fast and quality service possible! Happy you liked it. Appreciate.

ingatitova67
ingatitova67
1 review , ON

Glass railings installation

Thank you ProRailings! I was very satisfied with finished project. Your team pays big attention to details and provides all necessary information very quickly. Great customer service. The job was done very neat and clean. Overall very Satisfied! ;)

Thank you Inga! we appreciate such a positive feedback from you! Fast service is number one priority! Doing our best to provide quick estimate and fast installation!

canadada555
canadada555
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fences

Job was done professionally. Was very satisfied with this company. Look forward to use there service again.

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are happy you are satisfied with our service!
Prorailings

Nadia
Nadia

Front porch railings

Tigran and his colleagues were amazing to work with. The quality of the job done was superb, they were honest, reliable and the most reasonably priced. I would use them again and again, and would highly recommend them to anyone who needs this type of work done.

Thank you so much!

Thank you Nadia! Appreciate customers like you. Enjoy!

haseeb_ullah
haseeb_ullah
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Railing

Great work...will recommend for sure. Thank you for going above beyond in providing this service.

Thank you very much Haseeb!

rosaliak18
rosaliak18

Toronto Railings

We are so happy we found this company. Extremely nice people to work with. They have Affordable prices and amazing choice of materials to work with. The work was done fast, with great quality. We will recommend this company to all our friends who are in need of railings and good quality of work. Thank you!

Thank you!

More about Toronto Pro Railings

Toronto Pro Railings company was established in 2013, in Toronto, Ontario.

Our company specializes in installation of: Aluminum Railings, Aluminum Fences, Gates, Columns, Handrails, Decorative railings,
anywhere you need a protection: porch, deck, balcony, veranda, pool, patio, commercial/residential buildings, etc.

Aluminum is the best economic alternative to wooden or iron railings. It can withstand extremely high or low temperatures. Our railings are manufactured in Canada, therefore we guarantee you the best quality you can find in Ontario.

We also specialize in High Quality DURABLE GLASS to give your home or building a strong protection!

Glass and aluminum parts never rust or rot! No need to paint ever again!

We serve all GTA and provide Free Estimates! Contact us to receive a quick quotation of your project!

For more information and styles please visit our website: www.prorailings.com

Find us on INSTAGRAM: @pro_railings

All photos are made by our company!
100% Pro-Railings