Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Michael
Michael

Faucet repair

Alex advised and replaced faucet. He came when he said he would. Terrific service. Would use him again. Faucet was broken and needed replacement. He came back to finish the job. He only charged me once despite needing to make two trips

Lina U.
Lina U.
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Wonderful service!

We had a loud banging noise inside the walls when we turned on the water in one of the showers. After reading all the positive reviews on Home Stars, I decided to contact Award Plus. Alex responded very quickly and accurately diagnosed the problem in the phone call. He arrived on time to make the repair and left everything tidy and clean. He is also very kind and friendly. It was an impeccable job. I will definitely call Award Plus again if I need any plumbing services in the future.

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Steve and Shirley
Steve and Shirley

Great service

Long over due review but about 6 months ago our powder room toilet started leaking at the base into the laundry room. It was late in the day on Friday and I asked my friends if they had any preferable plumbers they would recommend. One suggested Award Plus as their friend had used them and were happy with the service. I did a quick search and read the great reviews so I phoned them. Alex promptly answered and said he would be able to come the following day at a scheduled time. The next day came and he was able to come earlier than planned which was great. The overall experience and workmanship was top notch. Alex explained what he was doing and answered all the questions we had. He even suggested changing out the toilet shutoff valve (which I wanted to do anyways).
Fast forward 5 month later, our tub/shower faucet handle developed a leak and at the same time we wanted to have our main toilet shutoff replaced. Again I called Award Plus and Alex responded quickly via text and followed up with a phone call to get more information. An appointment was scheduled the next day and Will showed up early to perform the tasks. As like Alex, Will is very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. The work again was top notch.
These guys are great and both are very friendly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for plumbing work to be done.

m.zaw.htut.aung in Toronto
m.zaw.htut.aung in Toronto

Exterior Spigot and Shutoff Valve Replacement

We had a pipe to the exterior spigot bursted due to ice. We reached out to multiple companies on homestars and went with Awards Plumbing due to prompt communications. On the day of appointment, Alex came by during the scheduled time and replaced the shut off valve and spigot quickly. Alex also provided detail of information on winterizing the spigot to prevent similar issues from happening in the future.

Grant
Grant

Great job

Our pipe to the outside tap failed. Problem is that the shut off was placed in a spot that is entirely inaccessible. Alex responded quickly, assessed the situation accurately, explained everything to me clearly, and resolved the situation (including relocating the shut off valve) in a way that minimized damage to the walls. He was the consummate professional: wore booties without having to be asked, polite, friendly, cleaned up after himself. Not only would I refer him to friends and family, I would never use anyone else.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Fix Leaky Pipe and More

Had a leaky pipe, and a few other problems, Alex and Will were extremely professional and responsive dealing with multiple issues, and were a pleasure to deal with. Happy to recommend!

mel in Toronto
mel in Toronto

Unclog severly clogged drain

Alex was really great! Our kitchen drain was severely clogged and draining very slowly. This would cause the basement sink to overflow at times. We had first contacted another plumber who made several trips and struggled for many hours and only made the situation worse. We couldn't use the kitchen sink for days including the weekend. We were lucky to have found Alex. He responded right away, came the same evening and had the problem fixed in about an hour. He is very responsive & knowledgeable, a true professional with top notch service - Thanks Alex!

M. F. from Brampton
M. F. from Brampton

Laundry Drain Fix

Alex came out to help us with a drain issue that had been plaguing us for weeks. After a little over an hour he had the issue resolved and made suggestions to solve future issues that we hadn't considered. I absolutely recommend Award Plus Plumbing.

Quinn in Oakville
Quinn in Oakville

Prompt, Professional, Perfect Service on a Sunday

The drain trap under my kitchen sink had rusted through and begun to leak when I noticed it last Sunday. I contacted Award Plus and spoke to Alex. He told me how to stop the problem from getting worse and scheduled Will to visit me later in the day. He also gave me a quote for the job on the phone. Will arrived on time, professionally dressed in a clean uniform and fully prepared with the right parts and equipment. When the job was done, I had a brand new stainless steel trap and no mess at exactly the quoted price. I was delighted by this service and asked for mire business cards to hand out to friends.

Kranthi
Kranthi

Clogged toilet

Had a clogged toilet. Used snake tool and plunger and had checked for any issues and tightened the screws to have it sit in place.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.