Award Plus Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Radtalk
Radtalk

Sink replaced in a condo kitchen

Once again, Alex provided excellent service to replace a double sink and old copper traps. His fast responses and advice on which sink (Wessan 31"x18") to buy via text ensured all was ready on the day of – actual work took less than 90 mins. Also, when the clips in the new sink didn’t reach the granite cutout due to a smaller bowl, he came up with an instant solution. Outstanding work ethic! I learned a lot just by watching. He is kind and fun to interact with. As always, he left the area clean and tidy incl. all disposals. Fixtures in condos are difficult to replace without expensive renos. I’m grateful Alex is willing to help condo owners too. Just hire him – highly recommend!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Matthew from Vaughan
Matthew from Vaughan

Shutoff valve replacement

Always a pleasure to call someone you trust. Alex was very quick to respond to my job and showed up exactly on time (3 shutoff valves, two capped lines and shower cartridge replacement). His friendly and professional attitude is paired with quick and quality service, as usual.

Highly recommend!

Alex

Replace vanity top in bathroom

Alex did an outstanding job replacing the vanity top and attached pipes in the bathroom. The sink I ordered had a hairline crack so the installation had to be done twice. Alex was accommodating in the pricing. It is a pleasure to do business with a company that stands for integrity and professionalism. Alex was prompt, efficient and creative with the installation. I am delighted with the outcome.

Joseph
Joseph

Basement Ceiling Leak and Pipe Replacement

I noticed water leaking from my basement ceiling on a Friday evening and contacted a couple of Plumbers via Home stars. Alex from Award Plus Plumbing called me back promptly on the same day and asked for a couple of photos of the area where the leak was coming from. As soon as he received the photos, he called me back and explained what might be happening and gave me a quote for what the work might cost. Alex even volunteered to come in that night itself, but I asked to come in on Saturday. During the time he was at my house Alex was extremely professional and took care to protect the work area with drop cloths to prevent further damage and clearly explained to me what he needed to do diagnose the location of the leak and apply the fix. I was very impressed with how he took time to explain every step and answered my questions patiently. He identified the location of the leak and replaced the damaged pipes within a short space of time and I was able to start using the water in the house within 3 hours. The actual cost of the work was exactly what he had quoted over the phone with no additional costs. He even took time to walk me through a few other things I should take care of with the plumbing in my house. I was very impressed and pleased with the whole experience, and know whom to call the next time I have a plumbing requirement. Thank you Alex.

S. Grant
S. Grant

AWARDPLUS...excellent express plumbing service

Our immediate concerns were water damage, how much and how fast? We sourced Homestar’s and selected AWARDPLUS because of their excellent rating and they offered express plumbing service.

Alex returned our call right away to determine the problem and how to best prevent further damages until he arrived.

He came earlier than promised and did a complete and through job, as promised. When he was leaving, I was compelled to ask what was the company slogan? He replied, ‘we don’t have one, we just work really hard.’ This simple statement was so true!

He followed up with a phone call the next day, his professionalism on the job, and concern there would be no further damages is truly indicative and deserving of the company name.

Call Alex - he is the help you need!

Thanks again,

Rachelle
Rachelle

Laundry faucet installation

My ancient (40+ yrs old) laundry faucet was leaking hot water. I knew I had to get a professional to either fix the faucet or change it out completely. After reading their excellent reviews, I decided on Award Plus Plumbing & Drains. I called and spoke to Alex, outlining my problem. He asked for a picture of the faucet setup and we mutually agreed the best course of action was to install a new one. He provided two quotes depending if I supplied the faucet or not.

We scheduled the appointment for the next morning. He texted when he was on his way, was punctual, and had all the necessary tools and parts. He also took all the COVID-related precautions. I was impressed by Alex's level of service, knowledge, and attention to detail. Alex was also kind enough to let my elderly father observe his work (from a safe distance!) and patiently answered all his queries.

My new laundry faucet is working flawlessly. The price I paid was the same as what I was quoted. I have since recommended Alex to a neighbour and to a family friend and they too are both beyond satisfied with the quality of work completed from Award Plus. I am happy to have found a company that I can trust and will be using them for all my future plumbing needs.

Toilet short term fix

I called Alex to fix my toilet leak because the reviews are fantastic . So, Will came and fixed it fairly quickly which was great but now it is leaking again which is frustrating after spending so much money but not getting the quality. I have older toilets that are still working fine btw.

cferg.
cferg.

Great service during an emergency situation!

Have you ever experienced that moment of panic when you discover a leaky pipe, soggy drywall, and water damage in your home. That was my recent experience. I discovered it in my basement on on a Sunday, which was clearly not the best day to require the services of a plumber. The issue was a leak on the connection to the water meter and main shut off valve. My search started as anticipated, with a few strikes out, but in the end, I was lucky enough to find Alex of Award Plus Plumbing. He was already on his way home from another service call, and he promptly turned around to come and help me out. I sent him some photos of the issue, and he was able to quote a price right away, which I thought was very fair and very competitive, especially given the circumstances.
Upon meeting Alex, I found him to be friendly, professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He explained what was needed, and set out to do the repair. I was further impressed when he laid down a drop cloth to protect my floor and the surrounding area from dirt, debris and potential damage that might occur while doing the repair. He was even proactive in changing a gasket on the other side of the meter, anticipating that it could have the same problem.
Moving forward, Alex will be my go to plumber for any future plumbing needs I may have. He was friendly, thorough, conscientious and fair, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends…..a definite 10/10!!!!

Jason
Jason

Two toilets and the kitchen sink

We had two toilets that needed repairing and a kitchen sink that was leaking at the strainer. Will fixed all three jobs, taking care to explain exactly what was wrong and what he was doing to repair them – and he also warned us about other issues that might come up with our toilets, as it turns out the flappers are a bit unusual. He was thorough, conscientious, and extremely friendly – and their rates are fair and transparent. Everyone wants a plumber who is as trustworthy as they are knowledgeable – and now we know who to call!

steve in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA
steve in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Water Main Repair, Kitchen Work, Bathroom work

Alex was phenomenal. His prices are fair. His work ethic is excellent. He performed a water main replacement at my townhouse which was a complex job to coordinate with the condo Corp and took 4 months to sort out. He provided advice, patiently waited, and coordinated with me when ready. He was prompt and dealt with the water main very quickly. He was covid conscious and always wore a mask and booties when coming into the house. He did such a good job I asked him for help with replacement of several other taps, adding a water connection for my fridge, and fixing bathroom issues. I still use Alex and I’ve found a plumber for life. Works well with text messages too which is awesome.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.