Award Plus Plumbing

Brampton ON L6T 2K5

Plumbing
Award Plus Plumbing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

SteveN from Mississauga
SteveN from Mississauga

Quick and efficient service to clear a drain

I had a shower drain with a stubborn blockage and called Award Plus based on their reviews. I was not disappointed. Will arrived and quickly assessed the situation. A short time later the problem was cleared and Will was on his way, with no sign hed been there. This will be the company I recommend to my neighbors for their plumbing needs.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Leaking

This came by to repair a leaky valve above the hot water tank and provided excellent after-service when leak was not initially stopped.

Ellen in North York
Ellen in North York

New Shut Off Valve, new pipe to outside, new outside faucet

I am so happy that I found this great company! I spoke with Alex on a Sunday and he told me that someone would be at my home between 12:00pm and 2:00pm on Monday to fix a leaking outdoor faucet. I was contacted on Monday at noon and was advised that they were running a little behind and someone would be at my home closer to 2:00pm. I really appreciated that call. Great customer service! Will arrived at 1:45pm. He assessed the problem, gave me a quote and proceeded to do the necessary repairs. Will was great! He was friendly, did a great job and left things tidy. He even helped me re-assemble a bathroom faucet and also checked my other outdoor faucet out of the kindness of his heart! Thank you so much for a stress free job! I highly recommend this company!

Rachelle
Rachelle

Shut-off valve replacement

This is my second time using the plumbing services of Award Plus. The inside shut-off valve of my garden spigot was leaking. I spoke to Alex and sent a video of the leak to better help diagnose the problem. He was able to determine that a new shut off valve was needed but that there was no damage to my pipes. He came the same day with all the necessary tools and parts and went straight to work. Alex explained each step as he worked and his experience was clear by his efficiency -- no wasted movements and no mess left behind. I paid exactly what I was quoted over the phone.

I am beyond impressed by Alex's knowledge base, level of service, and attention to detail. Award Plus Plumbing, thank you for another job well done!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Jason P
Jason P
3 reviews Milton, ON

Professional, honest, and responsive

I had a hose burst under my kitchen counter, and the unfortunately the builder installed a shut-off valve that could not be separated from the hose. I called Award Plus and they got back to me within minutes on a Sunday evening. They sent Will over the next day, and he was incredible. Efficient, polite, very tidy, and the job was done perfectly at a very reasonable price. I recommend you call Award Plus without reservation if you need anything in the realm of plumbing done at your house. This was an incredible experience.

Margaret
Margaret

Toilet Fill Valve and Shut off Valves Repaired

I contacted Alex through this website and I received a call immediately. He was able to schedule a technician that day. Will arrived on site early and fixed everything to my satisfaction very quickly. I needed a new Toilet Fill Valve installed so the toilet would fill but the old shut off valves for the water didn't work so they had to be replaced first. I am very satisfied with the response and the work done. I recommended them to my neighbour.

Mihir from Richmond Hill
Mihir from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Same day service, outstanding price!

Alex came same day and fixed two of the plumbing items I was having issues with. He was on time, communicated well and was well priced.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Plugged drain system

Alex was able to send someone very quickly when we discovered an over flowing sink in the basement resulting in a small flood. William was sent to rescue us! He arrived as Alex had told us and was ready to get to work. He was able to unclog the drain system and the sink, tighten some connections and cleaned the area up in 2 hours. Super Job! William was very polite and gave us some good tips. This is the second time we have needed the service of Award Plus and were again very happy!! We will definitely keep them on file for any future plumbing needs.

Brigitte
Brigitte

Fixed Drain Pipe Leak

Alex promptly answered my call, arrived on time for the appointment and quickly diagnosed that the leak from my shower was from a crack in the drain pipe above the basement ceiling.

Alex efficiently and effectively replaced the pipe section and cleaned the debris.

A prior quote advised me to dismantle the shower to find the leak and reinstall the entire shower for thousands, Alex saved my wallet!

I fully recommend Award Plus Plumbing with no hesitation.

Bman in Etobicoke
Bman in Etobicoke

No Regrets

I developed a leak in my cooper drains at the floor line and needed to have all my drains replaced. This required digging up the basement floor and connecting into the main drain line. Alex was prompt with his response and came the same day to give a quote. They arrived on time the day of the job and worked very efficiently and finished the job on time and for the price quoted. I really like that Alex was honest and was not trying to up sell anything. I was very impressed by the work done and would absolutely recommend.