Award Plus Plumbing

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

Radtalk
Radtalk

Sink replaced in a condo kitchen

Once again, Alex provided excellent service to replace a double sink and old copper traps. His fast responses and advice on which sink (Wessan 31"x18") to buy via text ensured all was ready on the day of – actual work took less than 90 mins. Also, when the clips in the new sink didn’t reach the granite cutout due to a smaller bowl, he came up with an instant solution. Outstanding work ethic! I learned a lot just by watching. He is kind and fun to interact with. As always, he left the area clean and tidy incl. all disposals. Fixtures in condos are difficult to replace without expensive renos. I’m grateful Alex is willing to help condo owners too. Just hire him – highly recommend!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price

Matthew from Vaughan
Matthew from Vaughan

Shutoff valve replacement

Always a pleasure to call someone you trust. Alex was very quick to respond to my job and showed up exactly on time (3 shutoff valves, two capped lines and shower cartridge replacement). His friendly and professional attitude is paired with quick and quality service, as usual.

Highly recommend!

Alex

Fast service and good advice

Had an issue with an ejector pump, Alex came to inspect the same day. Did a quick test, determined the problem, and fixed it. He then gave me some advice on how to prevent the issue moving forward. I would definitely recommend Award Plus Plumbing.

ahned
ahned
1 review Milton, ON

Great job and customer service

Was my 4th call as the first 3 plumbers I found online were not available fast enough. I spoke with Alex (owner) and he said someone will be there same day between 5-6pm and gave me a quote for replacing broken faucet in Kitchen.

Alex called around 4pm and said he would be there for 5pm and was there 5 minutes before. He was very professional as he put on a face mask and gloves before coming in and even asked for permission before stepping through the door. He put shoe covers as well which I liked.

He was very nice, looked at the broken faucet and confirmed the same price he quoted on phone which was better than quotes I got from other plumbers I spoke with.

He set up my new faucet while keeping everything clean, quickly and efficiently.

At end of job, I asked him if there are any other issues and he mentioned the rusk/dirt building in up in a couple plastic pieces under the sink. He recommended metal ones and provided me a quite. I asked him if he could do it right there and 30 minutes after he was done. The entire job took about an hour.

After I paid he provided a receipt with 90 day warranty on the job. He also took the old pieces so I did not need to worry about disposing of.

BO
BO

Soldering and valve replacement

I feel lucky having Will as my plumber. He is professional, reliable and super nice. He has perfectly explained all my questions related to plumbing and help checking the possible problems for the leaking ball valve. The soldering is perfect and neat, a true masterpiece.
I will definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Replace vanity top in bathroom

Alex did an outstanding job replacing the vanity top and attached pipes in the bathroom. The sink I ordered had a hairline crack so the installation had to be done twice. Alex was accommodating in the pricing. It is a pleasure to do business with a company that stands for integrity and professionalism. Alex was prompt, efficient and creative with the installation. I am delighted with the outcome.

Joseph
Joseph

Basement Ceiling Leak and Pipe Replacement

I noticed water leaking from my basement ceiling on a Friday evening and contacted a couple of Plumbers via Home stars. Alex from Award Plus Plumbing called me back promptly on the same day and asked for a couple of photos of the area where the leak was coming from. As soon as he received the photos, he called me back and explained what might be happening and gave me a quote for what the work might cost. Alex even volunteered to come in that night itself, but I asked to come in on Saturday. During the time he was at my house Alex was extremely professional and took care to protect the work area with drop cloths to prevent further damage and clearly explained to me what he needed to do diagnose the location of the leak and apply the fix. I was very impressed with how he took time to explain every step and answered my questions patiently. He identified the location of the leak and replaced the damaged pipes within a short space of time and I was able to start using the water in the house within 3 hours. The actual cost of the work was exactly what he had quoted over the phone with no additional costs. He even took time to walk me through a few other things I should take care of with the plumbing in my house. I was very impressed and pleased with the whole experience, and know whom to call the next time I have a plumbing requirement. Thank you Alex.

S. Grant
S. Grant

AWARDPLUS...excellent express plumbing service

Our immediate concerns were water damage, how much and how fast? We sourced Homestar’s and selected AWARDPLUS because of their excellent rating and they offered express plumbing service.

Alex returned our call right away to determine the problem and how to best prevent further damages until he arrived.

He came earlier than promised and did a complete and through job, as promised. When he was leaving, I was compelled to ask what was the company slogan? He replied, ‘we don’t have one, we just work really hard.’ This simple statement was so true!

He followed up with a phone call the next day, his professionalism on the job, and concern there would be no further damages is truly indicative and deserving of the company name.

Call Alex - he is the help you need!

Thanks again,

Rachelle
Rachelle

Laundry faucet installation

My ancient (40+ yrs old) laundry faucet was leaking hot water. I knew I had to get a professional to either fix the faucet or change it out completely. After reading their excellent reviews, I decided on Award Plus Plumbing & Drains. I called and spoke to Alex, outlining my problem. He asked for a picture of the faucet setup and we mutually agreed the best course of action was to install a new one. He provided two quotes depending if I supplied the faucet or not.

We scheduled the appointment for the next morning. He texted when he was on his way, was punctual, and had all the necessary tools and parts. He also took all the COVID-related precautions. I was impressed by Alex's level of service, knowledge, and attention to detail. Alex was also kind enough to let my elderly father observe his work (from a safe distance!) and patiently answered all his queries.

My new laundry faucet is working flawlessly. The price I paid was the same as what I was quoted. I have since recommended Alex to a neighbour and to a family friend and they too are both beyond satisfied with the quality of work completed from Award Plus. I am happy to have found a company that I can trust and will be using them for all my future plumbing needs.

Toilet short term fix

I called Alex to fix my toilet leak because the reviews are fantastic . So, Will came and fixed it fairly quickly which was great but now it is leaking again which is frustrating after spending so much money but not getting the quality. I have older toilets that are still working fine btw.

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.