Award Plus Plumbing

Reviews for Award Plus Plumbing

XSF from Toronto
XSF from Toronto

Kitchen Sink and Outside Water Connection

Will did a super job and was able to fix all my issues and address all my concerns.

I submitted a request for service and he responded the very next day. It was very nice to see such a quick response time, considering that the request was not an emergency. He was able to set up the job to start on the same day.

Will arrived on time, was very professional and answered all my questions, provided expert advice and worked diligently. He made sure my things would not get wet before he fixed my leaking sink pipes and explained what the problem was.

Will also took a look at the issue with my toilet rattling. He was able to quickly identify that the water valve just needed to be completely open, and advised that the valve did not need replacement.

Will finally removed and replaced the shutoff valve to my outside spigot which was seized. He was very good to discuss it with me before I decided to replace the aging spigot as well. He was great to review the work needed and give me an estimate to do the job for me to decide. He was very diligent to understand what I wanted, confirmed with me before finalizing it and followed through on how I wanted the job done. It was a pleasure to have a technician come in with Will's expertise, but also willingness to understand what I wanted.

Finally, the pricing (compared to the last time I had someone else fix the sink for the same issue before it failed again) was very fair and competitive. For the superb customer service from the Award Plus team and their expertise and to have someone listen to the customer's wishes is rare these days. I would highly recommend Aware Plus to anyone with plumbing service needs.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Terrific Plumbing advice

Flood from 1st floor to basement when I wasn't around so I did not know fully what happened. Turns out to be simple toilet back up (vs leading pipe). Alex diagnosed it on the phone Sunday morning, I tried unplugged the toilet everything is fine. No charge from Alex. This guy is great help pin point problem, suggestions and very honest. I have no hesitation to call on Alex if I have any issues in plumbing in the future. PS: Alex did not charge, but I can't seem to add comment without putting numeric to $ field for submitting comments.

Nancy from Mississauga
Nancy from Mississauga

Couldn't be happier!

Alex responded to my email request almost immediately and came out to our house the next day as there was only a small window of time when I could be available. We had recently moved to the house and had a number of questions/issues. He changed the outdoor faucet which had frozen and cracked, checked the sump pump and a toilet which was slow to flush and gave us his advice. He explained everything clearly, worked efficiently and did not try to sell us any service that we did not require. Rather, he told me what to watch for in the sump pump and how to avoid spending money unnecessarily. He was wonderful and I will call him for all of our plumbing needs!

Clogged Sink

William just left after clearing out a stubborn clog from our kitchen sink. He was super nice, worked quickly and went above and beyond what was required of him. He even cleaned our sink for us before he left. 10/10 service. Would recommend them to anyone.

Abhishek in Toronto
Abhishek in Toronto

Quick, efficient & friendly service!

I highly recommend AwardPlus. Alex was great at responding promptly to my service request, providing a fair assessment on the phone and scheduling a service call for the next morning. He was very friendly, efficient and quick with the job of replacing my kitchen sink pipes, after the previous tenants tried to cover up a leak. Thank you!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Excellent company and would highly recommend

We needed someone to come and replace our bathroom sink, replace the shower head and repair two leaks under the basement wash basin.

The initial phone call was fantastic. Alex was patient and was able to accurately advise on solutions in a very clear way. Prices were exactly as mentioned over the phone.

Alex came and was very professional. He arrived on time and was masked and had foot covers. His explanations and advice were always respectful and clearly based on his years of experience.

The work completed was excellent and performed quickly. Only 1 3/4 hours for all that. He was friendly and the conversation was jovial.

He was incredibly clean and double checked all work before he left.

We will definitely be using this company again and recommend them highly.

C.B. from Hamilton
C.B. from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Laundry room and bathroom

Wonderful Job! Amazing staff! Alex (the owner) was polite and professional. He promised Will would come the next day. Will replaced a dripping old water faucet in the laundry. He fixed the hot and cold lines, that were incorrectly hooked up.
He tightened a loose showerhead. Much to my surprise, we have more hot water now in the shower. Wonderful company!
WORTH EVERY PENNY!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen faucet, outdoor taps and main shutoff valve repair

After reading the reviews about Award Plus Plumbing I felt confident to hire this company. I was not disappointed! Will was very courteous and professional in his interactions with us. I felt comfortable asking all my questions as he always responded respectfully and with patience. He was very clear in his explanations of the work that needed to be done and even wrote down detailed instructions. All the projects that he completed in our house are excellent and I commend Will as a delightful, highly skilled plumber!!

Brenden
Brenden

Honest

I was told by a different plumber that one of my connections may soon fail and to replace it. I sent in a picture to Award Plus Plumbing and right away they contacted me. They explained the connection was fine and explained everything in clear terms, no work needed to be completed at the moment. They gave me a quote in case I wanted the work done anyway and the price was lower than what I had been quoted by the original plumber. A good, honest company. Thank you, Brenden.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent Service

Will has come to fix different toilets in my house and has fixed the issue without any need for repeat repairs. Award Plus plumbing is professional, friendly and I had no concerns about them in my house as they were masked at all times. I now refer anyone I know to call Award Plus Plumbing with any plumbing issues. I've tried a competitor major plumbing company and was unimpressed by them charging me ridiculous prices and their attempt to upsell me parts/things I didn't need (i.e. a whole new toilet and other parts that were fixed using wd40!). Highly recommend Will and Award Plus Plumbing!

Thank you for your great review. We are working hard to keep our customers happy providing excellent service at reasonable price
Thank you for using Award Plus Plumbing
Alex

More about Award Plus Plumbing

Award Plus Plumbing plumbers work very hard to bring exceptional customer service that guarantees your satisfaction - it’s our number one priority. You can depend on our professional plumbing technicians that will provide you with a right solution to solve any problems. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and get the job done right. Your safety comes first - we care about your safety, comfort and peace of mind.

When there is an emergency, you don’t want to deal with an unprofessional and unpleasant person when you call for help. And the last thing that you don’t need is to wait. We assure you the person that will greet you on the phone will take care of you and ensure you get our professional plumbing technician right away.

If you prefer to hire a professional plumber that can fix your problem and whose priority is respecting you and your home, then Award Plus Plumbing is the number 1 choice with over 25 years of experience.